[SIMS 4] KLM Animations for WickedWoohoo. Added new fix for actual WW

This Animatiosn is buged attachicon.gif22.10.2016_19-29-40.png

It is not a bug. In TS4 all furniture has different sizes and several sofas have leight of loveseat. For creating this animation I used base long sofa, but if you use any sofa which is shorter than mine you will see this "bug". The same thing with body types. Unfortunately it can't be fixed, animators would have to create any particular animation for each single object what would take a lot of time and players would see huge quantity of animations in the game like "cowgirl for sofa _name_", "cowgirl for sofa _name_" etc.

Your animations are wonderful so might I ask if you're going to update them adding the climax system later? Thanks mate.

Yes, I'm going to add climax system for all anim types in the next update

When do you plan to have the update with climax animations in it released? within a week or more? I only ask because I don't know how long it takes to make and release these things.

Yes, climax will be obligatory added. Next weekend pack will be updated (I hope) :)

very beautiful animation, his would be cool to do a movie with several men on one girl, otherwise very good work I download all your anim  :blush: 

Thanks) 

I can't get the floor or shower anims to show up.  I've tried everything including no mods except ww and klm anims.  I've reinstalled the game and wiped out saves/cache, and all that stuff.  I love your amins so I hope you have some ideas for me to try that may help.

Thank you!

PS... I'm always running the latest patreon version

The new update makes Wicked Whims unavailable.

I'm testing anims with WW 042.4 (21.10.2016) right now and all anims (both old and new) are working good. So problem is in something else.

I can't get the floor or shower anims to show up.  I've tried everything including no mods except ww and klm anims.  I've reinstalled the game and wiped out saves/cache, and all that stuff.  I love your amins so I hope you have some ideas for me to try that may help.

Thank you!

PS... I'm always running the latest patreon version

Hmm.. Try to delete mod's saves (it won't affect on your game), change family to any other and then go back to your played family. Also check that anims and WW mod are exactly in the MODS folder (not in subfolder). Sometimes subfolders crash correct working of anims or WW. If it do not help - PM me, we will figure the problem out.

So when are we getting more bath animations? I wanted to see those other bath animations as well.

In the next update I'm going to create several bath animations but it's important to realize water in bathtub and shower and I don't know how to implement it at the moment. 

And thanks to all :)