[SIMS 4] KLM Animations for WickedWoohoo. Added new fix for actual WW

Guest Redabyss

Amazing animations! What a fantastic job :D I just have a question, maybe I missed this on the forum but I am wondering if getting pregnant is possible with this animations? Would have been more realistic I think ;) or if they get to have options for contraceptives or something like that :)

Yes it is, you have to set it via Setting of WickedWhims.

Guys, I've fixed anims for actual WW (1.1.2.068.2/1.1.2.070) and fixed group anims (there was a mistake in name of one of the animations). So download both archives, unpack and put in your mod folder with replacing. Also I've added a particular package with new anim in two stages (something like romantic-kissing missionary on bed) for people who do not wanna wait for the update. So if you want you can put this file in your mod folder and receive 2 new animations with sound (and delete this file when update will be released). And happy NY :)

With animations like FMF Bed BJ1, you should probably make it (any any other bed animations) off the side of the bed rather than off the foot of the bed, as the side of  all beds are

always open, no matter the bed type, but both bed ends will have different head/foot styles and will clip through the animations.

Agree, but unfortunately I can't remake old anims because lost .blend files with them

Hey just wanted to ask are you still working on the  climax thing? 

Started to create new anims and climax anims too

Thank you! It's so amazing that you willingly share your animations! TY TY TY! They really are awesome.

Guest Redabyss

A small discovery I made, Bar animations actually work on the new WW, but only on one type of Bar (like the animations for DJ cabin).

I'll post a screenshot of which one:

image.png

• 3 weeks later...

Do we need all 3 of your files? I see your note about merging some in v3 and I see v3 is available... so help me understand what I must have, please. Ive got an issue with my hot tub and sauna saying no sims are around, but they are right there so somewhere Ive got a conflict.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really appreciate the work, but there were no animations updated for a long time. Did KLM stop working on animations?

It looks like it

If so, that's a shame. Would like to have seen some climax options to coincide with the romantic missionary animations. As it is now they just stop and get out of the bed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...