SOS Growing Pubic Hair for females

View File

Small mod that simulates pubic hair growth for females. It uses SOS to attach the pubic hair to the player. I didn't make any textures or meshes, so credit goes to other authors!

Requirements:

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim (full version required!)
SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females

Supports:

Schlong for females
Horse Penis 1
Evil's Horse Penis 2 (UUNP and CBBE versions)

Features:

- Growing pubic hair in 4 stages for the player character
- Time between stages can be configured in the MCM Menu (The slider stands for how many hours it takes for a single stage, there is no description in the MCM)
- Shaving per hotkey (key can be configured in the MCM; default: v)
- You can equip a schlong, if you have the required SOS addons. This mod can automatically change your sexlab gender (can be toggled in the MCM)

Usage:

Press the action key (default: v) to open a menu for shaving options
Press and hold the action key for longer than a second to quickly equip/unequip schlongs

Thanks to:

EvilReFlex for all the awesome schlongs for females
Raistlin1 for his pubic hair mod (see the credit section of his mod for further info who you have to thank for the awesome public hair meshes!)
b3lisario for SOS
those i have forgotten

Will this work for those of us using "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Light - 1.04.7z" instead?

Should have clarified this in the description: No, the SOS addons on which this mod is dependant and the mod itself have a hard dependency on the full version of SOS. It will not work with the light version of SOS

Is there a shaving animation like in YPS Immersive Fashion?

No. Currently there are no animations included. I might change this, but I am not sure. I might create some addons to integrate this into other mods like the one you mentioned.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the reply.  :)

Will this work for those of us using "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Light - 1.04.7z" instead?

Should have clarified this in the description: No, the SOS addons on which this mod is dependant and the mod itself have a hard dependency on the full version of SOS. It will not work with the light version of SOS

Am keeping fingers cross the functionality will be extended to the unique NPCs. :)

Don't want to dampen your hopes, but I think I wil not extend the behaviour to NPC any time soon. Not fully ruled out, though. Maybe I will extend the possibility to some NPC the player has to chose manually.

please add some pics so we can see how it looks. thanks. :)

Added some screenshot! With orc!

Please Help

When I shave to 'nothing' the hair never grows back until I manually equip a schlong type in the SOS mcm. it will then load whatever pubic hair style I am meant to have at that point in time a few seconds later.

The hair does grow if i select any other options, leading me to think that there may be a problem with requipping a schlong from nothing (seeing as 'nothing' just unequips schlongs entirely). 

I love the idea of the mod, just wish that I could shave to nothing without worrying about catching Alopecia areata.

Please Help

When I shave to 'nothing' the hair never grows back until I manually equip a schlong type in the SOS mcm. it will then load whatever pubic hair style I am meant to have at that point in time a few seconds later.

The hair does grow if i select any other options, leading me to think that there may be a problem with requipping a schlong from nothing (seeing as 'nothing' just unequips schlongs entirely). 

I love the idea of the mod, just wish that I could shave to nothing without worrying about catching Alopecia areata.

Yep, got a same problem. Great mod, though fix for this would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod.  Any chance of making a version that will match pubic hair color to chosen hair color like The Painted Lady?

Edit:  I'm also getting an issue where notification of hair status appears every 7 seconds or so even without any change in status.  It just keeps saying "your pubic hair is completely untamed" or whatever the status happens to be and as far as I can tell there's no way to regulate notifications.

2nd edit: newest version of SoS pubic hair does color matching and for whatever reason it also seems to have resolved the spamming notification error I had before.

• 3 months later...

Aww help! *waves*

Hey, well i did see this Mod Today, i use the Full Version of SOS and also this Pubic Hairs Addon as required.

In game after i loaded a Save, my Char had the Full Pubic Bushlandscape equipped, lol.

I tried to shave but nothing happened, i tried to leave tha Landing Strip, but it told me "Yor are not Hairy enugh"

Well i guess the Scripting and such works, it just won't change the 3D Hairs after i used the Shave Hotkey.

Doesent matter which hairs i equip in SOS, and also if i Equip none. It stays the same as equipped in SOS, and wont change the 3d Mesh anyhow.

Any Suggestions?

• 4 months later...

"your pubic hair is completely untamed" every 2 seconds immediately after starting a new game and all scripts have installed...

Someone said the SoS color matching option seems to fix it... But is this mod's script that active that it does a check every few seconds? That seems extremely unnecessary. Would it be difficult to limit the queries to something other than every few seconds? Once per game hour seems more than enough to me?

This mod is a great alternative to yps (this has a lot of features I do not need) if the I could solve the issue I'm having, not sure if it is the mod or my setup if anyone can offer help, thanks!

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...