Lovers Working Girl

Wondering how you managed to get ThatOne's permission; he's been out of the modding loop for quite a while.

Mostly because if you somehow managed to find a way to contact MIA modders, I have a few ideas for modifications I'd like to ask permissions for.

-V

Which mod was ThatOne's? 

If it's stripper, I used the version from ghostmist17 here. Got their and slygothmog's permissions, which were what was required to repost the works. Just curious. :)

Wondering how you managed to get ThatOne's permission; he's been out of the modding loop for quite a while.

Mostly because if you somehow managed to find a way to contact MIA modders, I have a few ideas for modifications I'd like to ask permissions for.

-V

Which mod was ThatOne's? 

If it's stripper, I used the version from ghostmist17 here. Got their and slygothmog's permissions, which were what was required to repost the works. Just curious. :)

ghostmist17 didn't make the mod, as she herself admitted. ThatOne made it for her.

To quote her:

With the help of ThatOne (actually he did everything, I just whined about getting it done and kept asking for more things)

I know the guy, and he won't care that you used his work, but you probably shouldn't claim you obtained his permission just on the off-chance that he ever returns to the modding scene. Just a matter of being polite.

-V

• 2 weeks later...

As with all BBB animations you see more jiggle with big breast BBB meshes as with small cup sizes.

And some clothes/armor only have Op1 Breast bones, so you see less jiggle as with a female upper- body,armor, clothes with Op1,Op2 and Op3 bones.