LoversStripper

Original LoversLab post by dranzerstar bringing the mod here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2151

Stripper Mod V1.4 can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/?zo7642n44kbkgff

Original author’s initial release post: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=1390.0

A brief Introduction(...yeah right)...

With the help of ThatOne (actually he did everything, I just whined about getting it done and kept asking for more things) – the original Stripper Modification has been – modificated (I don’t think that’s a word…) – And now released here with the original author’s permission. (that is slygothmog via nexusmods.com communication).

Description

This great and relatively bug free mod has become a mainstay of my Oblivion experience. I tend to play non-combat types and am always looking for thing that will add to the immersion experience of Oblivion by allowing me to pursue less dangerous endeavors in order to keep my character fed and content.

The original stripper mod allowed female and male PC’s to dance for profit.

Without restating the original README contents that’s pretty much the long and the short of it. From that point forward this mod and that one diverge.

And, if you’d like more information on the original mod follow the above listed links to find the original post. The basics are still the same, when you start your save game (or new game) after installing and activating this mod you will be asked to select a dance start key and a dance end key.

How this one works

Pressing your chosen begin key will start the dance animation. Your character will begin to dance wherever they were at the time you pushed the button and continue to dance until you end the dance by pressing the stop key. You will lose complete control of your character during this time.

When your character begins dancing, and while your character continues to dance male NPCs within seeing range will run to your character to watch the dance. They will clap and cheer, and sometimes get bored and wander off, but for the most part they stay there until you’re done.

*The dance will be performed in four stages. During the first stage your character will dance.

*During the second stage your character will dance and remove their top during the dance.

*During the third stage your character will dance and remove their bottom/pants during the dance.

*During the fourth stage your character will continue to go through the dance routine repeatedly until you end the dance or somebody else ends it for you.

Guild Advancement

There is an unofficial guild system (not that I’ve ever met any other strippers in the game) and when you begin stripping for the first time you will be assigned a title and guild rank in the “stripper guild.” It’s a cute picture. Also, as your rank advances the dance animations will change – representing your getting better at getting naked I think.

There are no quests built into this mod currently.

What its Worth

When you have finished dancing talk to each male NPC that watched you dance and find the topic “Payment for Stripping.” They will pay you a small amount depending on how long you danced for and how many articles of clothing you removed. If you do not speak to your spectators they will follow you for a time until you do. If you hide from them or run from them they will eventually get bored with trying to talk to you.

They will almost always have something to say that will be generally demeaning when you ask them for payment, and after they give payment their disposition towards you will drop by 5 – 10 points depending on the response they choose – so be careful, and don’t dance too many times or they’ll all try to kill you - or at least not want to be your friend - mostly because they think of you now as an object instead of a person, you've become just a thing to them.

While most viewers will experience a lowered disposition, a few will experience a positive disposition shift (they generally have nicer things to say and give more gold).

Regardless of whether their disposition goes up or down, they may want to have sex with your character and can occasionally force the issue infront of everyone.

Just a quick note - in the old Stripper mod you could change the disposition of hostile NPCs and animals to friendly 100 with a dance - um, don't try that with this Stripper mod, it will go poorly for you.

Gender Caveat

Unfortunately – due to the new patron verbiage written into this mod and the fact it is gender specific (namely, men making inappropriate comments to a female stripper) it will likely be immersion breaking (though still possible) to play a male stripper with this mod – I apologize.

Incompatabilities and Conflicts

Occassionally women will cheer and clap, but they will not pay.

Do not run this mod with the original Stripper mod active at the same time, that's just silly.

Nudeshy Ecchi Combat – You must register the word stripper in the appropriate Nudeshy ini to keep your character from freezing when clothes are removed (that is NudeShy2 this line “set takeplayeroptions.DontInterruptThisAnim to sv_construct “) – you have been advised.

LoversJoburg – I recommend lewdness set to a minimum, and potential stalkers set to a minimum. If you are stalked during a dance and the stalker topples you, I recommend immediately hitting the dance stop key – then the rape sequence from Joburg will begin (whether dialog or straight to the action). Depending on how long your sex scenes are set to last – the viewers remaining may or may not wait for the h scene to end – and may not be available to get payment from for any dancing you did do before you were Joburg’d.

Immersive First Person - Creates an invisible playeractorcopy when in third person who can cause mischief during a dance - the best way to counter this is to use the esp created by our very own Uriel of LoversLab, found here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10496&page=5&highlight=first+person - Post #47 (a link to the original mod is on the OP in that thread as well with lots of helpful stuff by DeadSomething too - same link listed above).

Recommended Mods

Taos Bridge Gatehouse – A great little mod suggested by Iggypop1, this mod adds a tavern on the Talos Bridge with a stage inside and bard. Strippers need stages right? http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37366

LoversRaperS – If you’re in a situation where your dance does cause the disposition of your spectator to drop to a point they decide to attack – I’m sure they’re attacking you to screw you, so you’ll need this to see that through.

Gorangas Economy System (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/39028) – You may not want to sell real estate or work as a waitress at one of the many taverns and inns across Cyrodiil but I recommend this mod because I used the same economy of scale it does. If you do work as a waitress you can, on a good day, make around 150 or so gold, sometimes more, most times less. That’s 3-15 gold per order, one to three orders per hour during a 10 hour work day. Based on these numbers conceived by Goranga I changed the money rewards in this Stripper mod. If you pay 10 gold for a steak from Goranga (and a steak in the US is like 40 dollars) strippers in the US make far less than that per set per customer so I've tried to reflect this with the revised reward amounts. If you want to get rich stripping, you better do it a lot - and get really good at talking to your customers and keeping them happy between sets - kind of like real life.

Also, working as a waitress gives you the opportunity to promote the restaurant you work and increase the number or regular patrons – thus increasing the number of potential spectators during a dance. So, wait tables, then between orders do a dance – kind like the barmaids in medieval Europe…

Apachii Goddess Store (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/33526) - Can't believe I forgot this one either, oh my gosh, thank you luinil. I am particularly fond of the gypsy dancer/belly dancer outfit, I recommend the pink nails from the 1st floor, and gold earrings.

Tavern Goers (

LoversHooker Duh! (Well not all strippers are whores - but a lot of them are...)

I’m probably forgetting some other good mods that go with this – but you’ll find some on your own I’m sure!

Installation
I have included the meshes and textures from the original plugin - so its all there.

Verify File integrity, Unpack into your Oblivion Data Folder using the latest version of 7zip.
~or~
Manually extract the files to a separate folder, check file structure then, drop the files into the designated sub-folder within your oblivion/data directory, tick the esp using an appropriate application – start Oblivion via OBSE

Requirements
*Oblivion patched to 1.2.0416
*Shivering Isles
*OBSE v18 or higher
*Elys universal silent voice
*Daedra Sutra – No seriously, the script calls for all available animations in this mod so if you don’t have one the viewer and your toon may do funny things (or nothing at all) if a rape sequence begins.

Credits
Umpa - For the original dance animations, per Slygothmog this wouldn’t exist without them
Slygothmog - Who was excited that someone wanted to expand on the mod and enthusiastically gave permission to release this.
ThatOne - For actually changing the mod and doing the real work
Dranzerstar - For bringing the mod back to the community’s attention
Iggypop1 - For testing the mod and providing feedback
LoversLab - For providing a community enthusiastic about this stuff
Bethesda
My supportive family
My cats
Please let me know if you feel you were mistakenly left off this list

Permissions
Unfortunately, you may not alter this mod and publish it for general consumption without my consent and the consent of the original mod author....sorry his rules.

Updates
As time goes on, I will attempt to monitor the effectiveness of this plugin and try to do what I can to adapt it to problems that may arise, or drastic overhauls within the lovers system - Sometime in the next week or two we'll post a revision to make it so you can have your dance begin key and dance end key the same. We're also working on changing the plugin so only male NPC's with a high enough disposition will even watch the dance - thus, when their disposition goes down after the dance you will have to charm them with your personality to bring their disposition back up or they won't watch you dance.

And, we're in the process of expanding the mod to include NPCs that make stripping around Cyrodiil make sense....but that's several weeks out at least

Finally, we're in the process of looking at different animations to find more appropriate dance animations during the dance anims stage - so hopefully no more moonwalking for you....mmm if you haven't gotten there yet don't worry about - we'll change it before you do ... hopefully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please only install one of the below:

Original Non-BBB version:  LoversStripper.7z

April 2014 - Updated scripts by Mem4ob4:

Moderate BBB version:  LoversStripper - moderate BBB.7z

Super Jiggly BBB version:  LoversStripper - super jiggly BBB.7z

Thanks for the mod.

The one thing i don't completely understand here is why it needs separate keys to start and stop the dance. :rolleyes:

That's part of slygothmog's original design - I never thought to change it - but since you brought it up - seems like it would be easier and more efficient if they were the same key...um' date=' lemme look into that ok?[/color']

I can't believe I just found this one' date=' very nice! One question, I'm trying to add music to the routine, and while I can get it for the first dance, a can't get it to repeat for any one after. Any idea where else in the script I'd plunk down the 'PlaySound' command?

[/quote']

That's a great question!!!

I really have no idea :(

um... I'm sure someone does though, they'll come along... I hope, hehe

I've never really wanted to add music to the dance, its just immersion breaking for me....what kind of music are you adding?

I can't believe I just found this one' date=' very nice! One question, I'm trying to add music to the routine, and while I can get it for the first dance, a can't get it to repeat for any one after. Any idea where else in the script I'd plunk down the 'PlaySound' command?

[/quote']

That's a great question!!!

I really have no idea :(

um... I'm sure someone does though, they'll come along... I hope, hehe

I've never really wanted to add music to the dance, its just immersion breaking for me....what kind of music are you adding?

Depends on the dance, I'm trying to integrate some of the Dance Sync dances to it (There's on in particular that uses a stripper pole)

I've never really wanted to add music to the dance' date=' its just immersion breaking for me....what kind of music are you adding?[/quote']

Nothing immersion breaking here:

1) Make Adoring Fan summonable by player;

2) Give him a guitar/animated lute/whatever from... a mod somewhere on nexus;

3) Send him a signal to play a guitar/animated lute/whatever when player starts a dance.

4) as usual, profit!

1) Make Adoring Fan summonable by player;

2) Give him a guitar/animated lute/whatever from... a mod somewhere on nexus;

3) Send him a signal to play a guitar/animated lute/whatever when player starts a dance.

4) as usual' date=' profit!

[/quote']

...actually I really like this idea - then like somehow tie him in to specific tunes?

I should have said the reason I find it immersion breaking to have music start and that's mostly because I have game music playing all the time - none of it vanilla, so when mods make music play in the background I always hear two tracks - the custom music tracks I added in the folder and the effect track for whatever mod is making the music- now if the game music could be made to stop while the dance music played, I would love that! But, I s'pose if I put Rhianna as one of those tracks it really wouldn't be very canon.

One of the dialogue result scripts:

set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to 128
set xLoversQuest.DefNudeFlag to 1024+2048
set xLoversQuest.Offence to GetSelf
set xLoversQuest.Deffence to Player
Call aaDRscript

Then a script that starts interaction:

SCN aaDRscript

short spos
Begin function {}
set spos to (((200 - 1) / 99) * GetRandomPercent + 1) ;Position randomly chosen from 1 to 200
set xLoversQuest.SPos to spos
Call xLoversMainSafeStart
RemoveMe
End

@Nepro: That is a great idea, I didn't realize the guild rank automatically showed up before the first dance until you mentioned it. Yes, so it could be just like the Hooker mod where you get the guild rank and quest the first time you - you know...

@Uriel: how'd you find that so fast? hehe Thanks!

I should have said the reason I find it immersion breaking to have music start and that's mostly because I have game music playing all the time - none of it vanilla' date=' so when mods make music play in the background I always hear two tracks - the custom music tracks I added in the folder and the effect track for whatever mod is making the music- now if the game music could be made to stop while the dance music played, I would love that! But, I s'pose if I put [i']Rhianna[/i] as one of those tracks it really wouldn't be very canon.

There's an OBSE plugin called Enhanced Music and Control on Nexus. So pausing the music and running another should not be a big problem.

I have problem. The dance motion starts correctly' date=' but character does not take her clothes off and the male NPCs seem indifferent to my character dancing. No cheering and no spectators. I set the same key for start/stop dance.

[/quote']

I'm having the same problem as well. And I thought my copy of the game was all fucked up. xD Oh and, I have everything listed on the Requirements except Daedra Sutra. Though I don't think that's what causes the issue.

I have problem. The dance motion starts correctly' date=' but character does not take her clothes off and the male NPCs seem indifferent to my character dancing. No cheering and no spectators. I set the same key for start/stop dance.

[/quote']

I'm having the same problem as well. And I thought my copy of the game was all fucked up. xD Oh and, I have everything listed on the Requirements except Daedra Sutra. Though I don't think that's what causes the issue.

Hi guys,

hey, we have not made the change to the mod to make the start and stop key the same - so you're dance isn't ending because you don't have an end key assigned...

We were looking into making the keys the same but we haven't yet.. And,have run into some difficulties looking into it, so we've focused instead on making the mod more immersive by creating new interactive npc's and some other little changes.

There has not been an update yet - when we do I'll post it on the OP and name it like LoversStripper1.0 or somethin-

So ... sorry about - I appreciate your enthusiams though! xoxoxox

-gm17

[/quote']

Hi guys,

hey, we have not made the change to the mod to make the start and stop key the same - so you're dance isn't ending because you don't have an end key assigned...

We were looking into making the keys the same but we haven't yet.. And,have run into some difficulties looking into it, so we've focused instead on making the mod more immersive by creating new interactive npc's and some other little changes.

There has not been an update yet - when we do I'll post it on the OP and name it like LoversStripper1.0 or somethin-

-gm17

I apologize. Heeding to your advice solved the problem. :)

[/quote']

Hi guys,

-gm17

Thanks for the clarification. It's working now.

With the Gorgon economy system waiting tables You have to hook and dance to make some cash :)

The Daedra Sutra is cool and not so hard to install as I though it would be that little helper program is way cool'

The Apachii goddess store has some nice stuff for dancing in.

Maybe some woof whistles or cat calls or different cheers while dancing for better immersion?

You get sometimes meantioned in rumors about how good at dancer you are when your rank is high enough?

Singing as well as dancing?

Maybe some woof whistles or cat calls or different cheers while dancing for better immersion?

You get sometimes meantioned in rumors about how good at dancer you are when your rank is high enough?

Singing as well as dancing?

These are fantastic ideas! I especially like the idea of the rumors!

I have recently moved and just been super busy RL but this project is ongoing and still growing - so stay tunned! :)