Guest Kanori24

all who helped here, would cautioned by me!  :P but I'm not a moderator!  :lol:

He´s just asking for a body replacement, specifically for the "Adult" Ava, not the teenager, but sure, we are all a bit kinky in this forums... :P

have you the mod checked, I yes, it is for both (large and small AVA) only a meshes and texture folder available!

if their him with Great AVA helps, then help their also with the small.

and that is a heavy rule breach.

no offense.  ;)  I have the Moderators informed.

That's idiocy, really.

The OP could have posted ANY follower using his own body and therefore not being schlongified to have people help with that, just to use that particular knowledge on any other follower. That's just unnecessary accusing.

If he were asking for a child-follower explicitly that'd be something else. 

all who helped here, would cautioned by me!  :P but I'm not a moderator!  :lol:

He´s just asking for a body replacement, specifically for the "Adult" Ava, not the teenager, but sure, we are all a bit kinky in this forums... :P

have you the mod checked, I yes, it is for both (large and small AVA) only a meshes and texture folder available!

if their him with Great AVA helps, then help their also with the small.

and that is a heavy rule breach.

no offense.  ;)  I have the Moderators informed.

That's idiocy, really.

The OP could have posted ANY follower using his own body and therefore not being schlongified to have people help with that, just to use that particular knowledge on any other follower. That's just unnecessary accusing.

If he were asking for a child-follower explicitly that'd be something else. 

a post about your.  ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived