As a random thought, is there any chance we could get a separate toggle for the leg cuff's clinking sound? Maybe a toggle for the restraints we don't want to have an effect overall? Also, as an idea, any chance of adding chastity belts to the stuff one can get "addicted" to? Also potentially piercings (or is that too far?). I'd love to see the chastity belt merged with the harness settings personally (I thought they were about the same personally).

In mcm -> utilities is option: "Try to repair debuffs" i tried "steel shackles" and all looks good, well let me know please what happens when you will use this option (debuffs will back or not), ok?

10-4. When I'm back in game I'll give it a go and drop a line.

Edit: Okay, that worked to clear it out. Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for what might be causing that setting to hang.

I wanted to ask about the magic-effect "watchdog".

what is it?

If it is a script that watches what player is wearing, can it be adjusted?

My game has been freezing up a whole lot very, very recently,

and I spent most of the day dumping mods.

I have a feeling, but only a feeling, that it is some mod that polls too often.

I have had CTD-on-save before, but this is new, the game just stops and I have to reboot.

I have it narrowed down to three mods, I think.

I do not know if adding  a BSA name to skyrim.ini helps anything, but I tried doing that (DeviouslyTraining.BSA)

what is it?

I have had CTD-on-save before, but this is new, the game just stops and I have to reboot.

I do not know if adding  a BSA name to skyrim.ini helps anything, but I tried doing that (DeviouslyTraining.BSA)

Check please this topic, seems familiar?

i'm planing before update to 1.1 (is ready) reducing storageutil lib usage - i'm almost sure, that lags are related with this lib.

EDIT:

watchdogs ... yes its my mod - 3 scripts observes player activities, run effects etc... I should hide it.

As a random thought, is there any chance we could get a separate toggle for the leg cuff's clinking sound? Maybe a toggle for the restraints we don't want to have an effect overall? Also, as an idea, any chance of adding chastity belts to the stuff one can get "addicted" to? Also potentially piercings (or is that too far?). I'd love to see the chastity belt merged with the harness settings personally (I thought they were about the same personally).

In mcm -> utilities is option: "Try to repair debuffs" i tried "steel shackles" and all looks good, well let me know please what happens when you will use this option (debuffs will back or not), ok?

Okay, following up on my previous post before. Extended testing shows that, for whatever reason, ALL cuffs are being handled in this way. When unlocked and removed by keys in your inventory, your program quite simply isn't recognizing their removal. I've been running that "repair debuffs" thing, and it clears it immediately, but for some reason it's not doing it automatically on device removal.

Okay, following up on my previous post before. Extended testing shows that, for whatever reason, ALL cuffs are being handled in this way. When unlocked and removed by keys in your inventory, your program quite simply isn't recognizing their removal. I've been running that "repair debuffs" thing, and it clears it immediately, but for some reason it's not doing it automatically on device removal.

it's easy to fix. will be fixed with 1.1 ;) (i hope) :)

it's easy to fix. will be fixed with 1.1 ;) (i hope) :)

Excellent. Will look forward to it. Offside, while I think of it, love the corset effects (I can't help myself, I've got it maxed out even tho it shortens my torso visibly. Already gotten it up to level 6, and am collecting backup corsets in case something steals/removes my current one, LOL )

Excellent. Will look forward to it. Offside, while I think of it, love the corset effects (I can't help myself, I've got it maxed out even tho it shortens my torso visibly. Already gotten it up to level 6, and am collecting backup corsets in case something steals/removes my current one, LOL )

if you have good body model and clothes models you can enjoy your waist without corset too - effect (in default) is permanent ]:->

if you have good body model and clothes models you can enjoy your waist without corset too - effect (in default) is permanent ]:->

Given I set the corset un-training to "never", it's definitely sticking around. I do wish you could mix the harness and chastity belt so they trained together tho, that's one of my favorite set-ups to wander about in: Corset & chastity belt under the armor.

what is it?

Check please this topic, seems familiar?

i'm planing before update to 1.1 (is ready) reducing storageutil lib usage - i'm almost sure, that lags are related with this lib.

EDIT:

watchdogs ... yes its my mod - 3 scripts observes player activities, run effects etc... I should hide it.

I just downloaded papyrusutil 3.3 (I was using 3.2)

Since as you say, 1.1 is imminent, I will uninstall the mod and play for a few hours just to be sure I'm ready for it.

Hi, this may or may not work well with the various body meshes out there, but I've found that you can counter the shortening of the spine in Racemenu by using a combination of sliders, not only "Waist". For example this gives a different look (and no shortening of torso):

Spine lower: 0.95, Spine mid: 0.85, Waist: 0.85, Spine length: 1.4

There are other drawbacks however, most noticably texture distortions on the ribcage area, under the breasts. There are a few more sliders in this area of the (XPMSE) skeleton, so playing around with those might be worth it.

Hi,

I installed your mod yesterday and it worked fine for about an hour while I played. This morning when I go to load my game it won't load it just crashes as soon as the loading screen is done. I also can't start a new game without it crashing. I looked through the Papyrus log and saw a bunch of errors relating to this mod. I was wondering if they were the cause, and what I need to do to fix them. I also attached my load order, maybe it needs to be in a different place?

loadorder.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Okay, experimenting a bit more with this mod. I do want to ask a question tho. Since I use Cursed Loot, it means I have access to his "Dollmaker" vendor. I noticed that if you purchase variant items (gloves and boots) from her, this mod doesn't recognize them. Is this intentional? I mean, it's still ballet heels, but it lets me wear a pair with some armour to it. I can understand the reasoning if it is intentionally excluded, but it things like that are intended to work with it...?

1.1 is very laggy when it does it's scan. Went from 160fps to 5fps for about 30 seconds. Seems like it's scanning every actor in Skyrim.

I'd suggest just a player only toggle that runs it's checks just on the player.

I will send You via PM recompiled version with better logging, can You send me back logs?

I had a small collection of things to wear on Peaches once 1.1 was released. They seemed to be OK in 1.0,

but this play-through, after adding a wear-and-tear mod,

Boots don't show up as being worn, nor the corset.

They appear in the MCM menu and the menu says they are being worn, they just don't show up at all.

I was thinking of dumping the wear and tear mod, it doesn't do much anyway,

but I was wondering if the collection I have doesn't work anymore because of something you changed, or is it just some glitch I need to work out?

The leg cuffs I use are seen and your mod acts upon them as it should.

I had a small collection of things to wear on Peaches once 1.1 was released. They seemed to be OK in 1.0,

They appear in the MCM menu and the menu says they are being worn, they just don't show up at all.

but I was wondering if the collection I have doesn't work anymore because of something you changed, or is it just some glitch I need to work out?

hii, not sure how work's wear-and-tear - my mod not recognize items, i'm using Zadlibs - it's part of Devious devices framework and only "ask" for specifed tags - that's all - so if one of part that You wear is not recognized that's probably means that another mod overwrite or something change in.

it is possible?

hii, not sure how work's wear-and-tear - my mod not recognize items, i'm using Zadlibs - it's part of Devious devices framework and only "ask" for specifed tags - that's all - so if one of part that You wear is not recognized that's probably means that another mod overwrite or something change in.

it is possible?

The wear-and-tear mod is totally deleted, and I will reinstall your mod now.

I will download zadlibs as soon as I can but

please

tell me exactly which keywords you are looking for.

I can add them to the little collection.

I could not find boots in "integration" so I am using some from "expansion".

also, maybe you'll recognize something I just discovered:

The so-called invisible devices were not invisible, because when I dumped them onto the ground,

they showed up.

When I took them off of the ground, and put them on, they worked (but now I need to reinstall your mod).

The sound for leg cuffs and boots keeps going after the Player has stopped.

It sounds like an invisible cow with a bell is coming towards Player.

This effect seems to get better once Player has skilled up.

I just found out (I'm editing this) that my saves take a really long time with your mod installed.

Saves usually take around 3 seconds or so to save, but with your mod they seem to take 20 seconds.

If I do not save a Lot I run the risk of the game freezing completely.

I will uninstall the mod for now. 

post-392535-0-34474900-1474248050_thumb.jpg

One thing you may want to try is add the HasLoaded3D condition to some of the the Magic Effects. This should disable the effect when the NPC isn't loaded and cannot trigger animation events. It may help reduce your script overhead.

post-3866-0-81976400-1474254081_thumb.png

1.1 is very laggy when it does it's scan. Went from 160fps to 5fps for about 30 seconds. Seems like it's scanning every actor in Skyrim.

I will send You via PM recompiled version with better logging, can You send me back logs?

Yep

One thing you may want to try is add the HasLoaded3D condition to some of the the Magic Effects. This should disable the effect when the NPC isn't loaded and cannot trigger animation events. It may help reduce your script overhead.

attachicon.gifhasloaded3d.png

Yep

I will, now im using this condition to prevent it:

if Game.GetPlayer().GetDistance(DTActor.npcs_ref[i]) < DTConfig.scaner_range * 2 ; about 3000 units
endif

i will public small update this evening (europa)

it is possible?

please

The so-called invisible devices were not invisible, because when I dumped them onto the ground,

they showed up.

When I took them off of the ground, and put them on, they worked (but now I need to reinstall your mod).

The leg cuffs rattle just like ankle chains, which is nice, except they are cuffs, so I'm confused.

The ZBFankleGoldHDT  chains are available (zaz animation pack addon armor) but no one uses them much.

i will public small update this evening, i will add in mcm -> Training details equipped/not equipped

in boot's case desired tag is:

libs.zad_DeviousBoots its property of zadLibs (zadLibs.psc) and then in my code:

if libs.npcs_ref[i].WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBoots)
;wear
endif

it's means that devious libs "dont know" what do you wear

but... is still possible  another reason (something went wrong with update and one of array related with boots is broken (almost impossible))

this evening i will add function that will dump additional information about mod state (into papyrus log)

it is possible?

please

they showed up.

The leg cuffs rattle just like ankle chains, which is nice, except they are cuffs, so I'm confused.

The ZBFankleGoldHDT  chains are available (zaz animation pack addon armor) but no one uses them much.

i will public small update this evening, i will add in mcm -> Training details equipped/not equipped

libs.zad_DeviousBoots its property of zadLibs (zadLibs.psc) and then in my code:

;wear
endif

but... is still possible  another reason (something went wrong with update and one of array related with boots is broken (almost impossible))

this evening i will add function that will dump additional information about mod state (into papyrus log)

The boots work, but I can't use your mod, I don't think my computer is powerful enough.

I get frequent freezes when your mod is installed.

Everything looks relatively normal except when I save.

Or, the game just stops. It does not crash, it just stops.

I think I could point you to a particular area to test this, "Haemar's shame."

I'm not sure why but this cave causes freezes when your mod is installed, but works fine without your mod.

I think *maybe* having separate scripts for each device worn is too much for my AMD-8350, but I'm just guessing.

it is possible?

please

they showed up.

;wear
endif

The boots work, but I can't use your mod, I don't think my computer is powerful enough.

I'm not sure why but this cave causes freezes when your mod is installed, but works fine without your mod.

I think *maybe* having separate scripts for each device worn is too much for my AMD-8350, but I'm just guessing.

i got few same reports and i still dont have idea why some people get problems (someone wrote that maybe it's conflict with estrus mod, not confirmed)

can you for testing install this version (1.1 + additional debug code) and test Your game? of course dont forget about debug (MCM/utilities) "Log debug info"

Maybe i finaly find a problem ...

im going too to try it: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65142-devious-training/?p=1682508

do You have many NPC's with devious devices?

regards!

Data.zip

it is possible?

please

they showed up.

;wear
endif

i got few same reports and i still dont have idea why some people get problems (someone wrote that maybe it's conflict with estrus mod, not confirmed)

can you for testing install this version (1.1 + additional debug code) and test Your game? of course dont forget about debug (MCM/utilities) "Log debug info"

Maybe i finaly find a problem ...

im going too to try it: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65142-devious-training/?p=1682508

do You have many NPC's with devious devices?

regards!

Thank you, I will test it now.

I have a mod that randomly makes NPC's Dom or sub, I think it is called sexlab sexual fame 0.99

I am attaching all my mods in their load-order, so if you see a mod you do not like, please tell me, Thank you.

loady.txt

I tested it for maybe 5 minutes total, because I entered a shop after putting on some devices and the screen went black and the door could eventually be heard closing,

but the screen stayed black.

Background music played.

So This is an improvement but it still cannot be run on my PC

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

I tested it for maybe 5 minutes total, because I entered a shop after putting on some devices and the screen went black and the door could eventually be heard closing,

but the screen stayed black.

Background music played.

So This is an improvement but it still cannot be run on my PC

THX

interessing - i will check my code this evening...

anyway:

many, many lines like this:

[09/19/2016 - 04:06:33AM] ERROR: Cannot call Is3DLoaded() on a None object, aborting function
call
stack:
    [ (000BBDBE)].MG07VisionTriggerScript.OnTriggerEnter() -
"MG07VisionTriggerScript.psc" Line 69

something is wrong with another mod to - this error is not related with my mod .....