Post your screens of Curie here

I havent played Fallout 4 for months and only took a few dozen screenshots when I was playing. Luckily, I got a good one of Curie.

Eventually I parted ways with her and sent her to a town, but she disappeared and I never saw her again :(

tumblr_obuvnbcA6t1shciyho1_540.jpg

Ya got vaulttec workshop? It give ya a terminal, ya can track all companions.

No. I stopped playing before any DLC was available. Im level 125 or so, so I didnt think even the DLC would offer me a challenge.

I'll probably jump back in once the creation kit comes out.

I love how the OP  mentioned Curie as "sexy" (implying that he liked the original Curie) but yet most posts are heavily modified versions of her :D 

Not a critique it just goes to show how this site is definitely a modder site

Still I miss the initial picture on the true Cvrie (damn that robot has curves)

Took some pics today, here is a better look at my Curie.

attachicon.gifScreenShot103.pngattachicon.gifScreenShot104.pngattachicon.gifScreenShot112.png

What is that dress she's wearing?  Is that a recolored red dress?  Do the gloves come with it?

That's dress comes with Mokoto Gits mod, it's a package deal but I have to tell you it took me a while in outfit studio to make that dress fit those tits, while there is a bodyslide file it doesn't seem to work for my body type without a massive amount of clipping. So it you have a petite character go for it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11647/?

Yes, the dress and the gloves are one, maybe you can take the gloves off in Outfit Studio but I don't remember.

Took some pics today, here is a better look at my Curie.

attachicon.gifScreenShot103.pngattachicon.gifScreenShot104.pngattachicon.gifScreenShot112.png

What is that dress she's wearing?  Is that a recolored red dress?  Do the gloves come with it?

That's dress comes with Mokoto Gits mod, it's a package deal but I have to tell you it took me a while in outfit studio to make that dress fit those tits, while there is a bodyslide file it doesn't seem to work for my body type without a massive amount of clipping. So it you have a petite character go for it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11647/?

Yes, the dress and the gloves are one, maybe you can take the gloves off in Outfit Studio but I don't remember.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Why come she is have the tiggo bitties for why answer me because I'm so scared and where are my crayons? Answer: because.

Yoooo what is that enb son?

Honestly, I have no idea. I can't find it on the nexus anymore and when I made this ENB I combined one enb setting with another to produce this effect by pure accident. Right now I'm using a combination of Photorealistic ENB and Sweet HD and some files from this ENB you see here. I'll look into it and get back to you.

Edit:  Here it is.  You can't find it on the nexus because the author put it in the wrong category.  Even google can't find it.  I had to look at my download history.  LOL.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17115/?

I dunno, but do you guys even know you can adjust the looks of any companion yourself with the console command: "showlooksmenu" and then add the ID code of that NPC behind that? (00000014 is the player himself for example)

Nice Curie mods btw. But no woman is complete without some good knockers. I give you the ULTIMATE woman:

2.jpg

Archived