[mod] [Stellaris] EoS - Without Apparel Patch

Huh, how odd. Probably some kid. (Who shouldn't be playing these!!! laugh.pnglaugh.png)

Well if there ever is an upload there could be some fun fireworks if the nudity is mentioned at least. So we may get some entertainment yet! wink.png

Errr, right, and some neeews.

I think I'm going to release the next update when I'm finally finished with cruiser2. It's been taking a lot longer due to Christmas and all that. As it stands I just need to take the 15 minutes to texture the thing and it's ready to go. wink.png

Battleship1 is about half shaped at the moment. I think I'm really going to like that one. I was originally doing 4 of them but I may limit vanilla to 2. (In the interest of time. I still have the Drow to do! laugh.png)

I'm going to wait on stations until I come up with something I actually like. (I hate everything I've tried so far.) angel.gif

Seems that worked, I just checked and they're gone now. And here I was hoping they'd make it up there and get a bunch of people hot and bothered by the nudity. laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png 

Hoping to have the next update done before XMAS. (Not that anybody, including me really cares. It's XMAS!!! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png)

Finally sat down and got some work done! Got all the emitters working finally so engines actually flare up when the ships move. (Turns out you have to flip them around in Maya. Weird!) I also note that I bet things look a lot better if the stupid plasma leak blue trail is removed. I'll have to hunt down that mod again and make sure it works with this.

Latest Cruiser1 with forcefield while moving:

post-99-0-51992400-1482415526_thumb.jpg

Also, been doing some thinking. (Yes, dangerous I agree. laugh.png) I have Cruiser2 ... approaching done but I think I'm going to pare down the ships. What this means is the following.

Vanilla ships will have:

Corvette: 2 models

Destroyer: 2 models

Cruiser: 1 model

Battleship: 1 model

Science Ship

Transport

Colony

Construction

Yes, exactly like the Asari ships ended up. Mostly. wink.png I'm going to re-purpose Cruiser2 as one of the other ship classes in More Ship Classes/Realistic Ships. Similarly with my ideas for Battleships 2 and 3. (One of which will end up as the titan and the other will be the flagship.)

If I do it this way I'll actually be able to finish these sets instead of forever being stuck in development. (Also, I sort of consider the Drow my more important mod and look at how neglected they are! They need Romulan er.. I mean Drow ships before one of them kills me! laugh.png)

Also, I think I'm going to upload the latest today. Everything up to Cruiser1 is done in my current setup. So if anybody actually has any free time to play Stellaris, you can check out the new ships. wink.png

UPDATE!!
  • New ships up to cruisers.
  • Crystallis Ship Parts compatibility built in (advanced science ship).
  • New girl Phenotype 7 based on Llossa's "non-ugly asian female".
  • Updated to 1.4! (Yeah, I edited the mod file. Wooo. laugh.png)

I've had virtually no time to test so...

Be on the lookout for:

• Ship death animations. Do they work? I have custom death anims for destroyers. The others use existing vanilla anims. Let me know if anything funky happens.
  • I'm using a... special way to do normal maps. (So the vines don't look hideous in game.) Does anybody notice any performance related issues with the new ships?
  • Crystallis: I know the advance science ship works but what I don't know is if all "abandoned ships" now are Elfy colored. There are 2 vanilla events that use this model that I'm aware of. The one where you have to hunt down a cult (the alien battleship you get in the end) and ... another event which is slipping my mind at the moment. laugh.pnglaugh.png Hopefully only the Advanced Science ship looks elfy colored. If not... well, perhaps I'll have to break down and make a suggestion to fix that on Crystallis' end.

I have some station designs in mind but I'm going to be going in a similar direction as the Asari for the shipyard. Meaning, it will look like a shipyard not just some commercial station with a habitat. wink.png Shiny and elfy of course. laugh.png 

After the remaining military ships are finished (cruiser2, battleship1,2, and 3) I'll get Realistic Ships and More Ship Classes compatibility going. Then I'll likely shift to civilian ships briefly before hitting the Drow military stuff. smile.png Stations for both mods will likely be the last thing on the list.

Oh, and I do know about the non-fitting guy outfits. They're on my list when I feel like playing with portraits again. angel.gif

And of course I miraculously had some free time so....

Got Battleship1 mapped at last! And I went ahead and did up a Cruiser2 (since the Asari do in fact have two cruisers.) I'll probably wait to update till next year though. Still have the civilian ships to go over. wink.png Looks like things are coming together. I have 3 additional ships (variations on existing) that will be used to fill in for NSC. So hopefully it won't be long till the super capitals are done and I can move on to getting the Drow up to speed. laugh.png 

Incidentally, should I do up a version of the current elf ships in say... gold for the Sidh? Or possibly, obsidian colored for the Eilistraeens? laugh.png  (And yes, I'm still doing the romulan thing for the primary Drow civ!! They're about half shaped at the moment already. wink.png)

Forgot to post this too....

We finally have a science ship. And because I was thinking ahead (for once biggrin.png), an Advanced Science ship as well.

post-99-0-76546400-1482879499_thumb.jpgpost-99-0-65528000-1482879523_thumb.jpg

When I get back I hope to wrap up the last two (or 3 really, thanks NSC...) civilian ships. That should put this done for vanilla except for stations. Since NSC adds stations that are begging for Elfy versions, I'll hold off on all stations for awhile.

Sigh today just isn't my lucky day. Tried downloading this mod, either the link is broken, or something is seriously wrong with my internet provider.

Tried several times, same result, file is corrupt.

Sorry for potentially being the bearer of bad news.

downloaded successfully, again thank you for your hard work.

Had to look that one up. Nice ship design! Must be from some Stargate thing I didn't see though. Was there a 3rd series? Or maybe it was in the season I half missed.

Makes me think maybe I should make another somewhat similar shape for a military vessel. cool.gif

Had to look that one up. Nice ship design! Must be from some Stargate thing I didn't see though. Was there a 3rd series? Or maybe it was in the season I half missed.

Makes me think maybe I should make another somewhat similar shape for a military vessel. cool.gif

There was a third show, called Stargate: Universe. But it was canceled after only two seasons and was left on a big cliffhanger. It had its moments but it was a lot darker in tone then the other two series. As far as I can remember, Jack, Daniel and Rodney were the only 'old' characters who showed up in any capacity. Destiny was one of the coolest aspects of the show. It was a massive ship created by the Ancients to automatically seed galaxies with stargates.