Okay, I've been modding for a few days now, and I'm slowly getting the hang of things. After an attempt to get Amorous Adventures went wrong, I did a complete reinstall of my Skyrim game to start from scratch. Since I started modding several hours ago, I'd just like to check back here to see if everything is going correct. First off, I'm using Mod Organizer. Here are the steps I've taken so far:

1. I've correctly installed SKSE to the best of my knowledge (I had to create a "scripts" folder in the right Skyrim directory because it was not there)

2. I installed SkyUI with MO

3. I installed FNIS with MO

4. I installed FNIS Spells Add-On with MO

the next steps which I haven't gotten to were:

5. Install "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3"

6. Install "SexLab Framework_v162_FULL"

7. Install "SexLab MatchMaker"

8. Install "Amorous Adventures"

So, when I got to step #5, which is a "all-in-one mod" recommended by the Amorous Adventures page here on SexLab, I realized it requires "BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio" and "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended" which the latter requires "Netimmerse Override" for vanilla users (I'm given the option of

Two list of requirements for XPMSE3 one for people using Racemenu and one for people using Enchance Character Edit\Vanilla

General:
SKSE 1.7.3 or newer
Realistic Ragdolls and Force 1.9 or newer
Fores New Idles in Skyrim 6.1 or newer

RaceMenu users:
RaceMenu 3.4.5 or newer

Enchance Character Edit\Vanilla users:
NetImmerse Override Standalone 3.4.4 or newer ")

Now I know I still need "Realistic Ragdolls and Force", I don't think I need RaceMenu or Enhanced Character Edit since I think I'd be a vanilla user.

My goal is basically to have Amorous Adventures up and running with the ability to have sex on screen with any NPC.

I'm still struggling with what I need next, I want everything installed in the correct order. I know I need a body mod and a skeleton mod with the body mod first in the loading order, Do I get both with the "all-in-one mod" or can I install that "all-in-one mod" first and then go through with installing the requirements for a skeleton and then get the skeleton? Also is there anything I'm missing or someone that has a functioning Amorous Adventures who can help me? Thank you for your time!

Can't help you with sex mods (I don't use them), but here are some tips.

1. Make a copy of a fresh Skyrim install so that you don't have to reinstall it when modding goes wrong. You can simply copy the fresh install copy back.

2. Install the unofficial patches. Use this one if you have all expansions: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/? If you don't start here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19/? That last one is no longer supported, but if you don't have all expansions you don't have much of a choice. This patch fixes a ton of bugs and is pretty much essential.

3. Use RaceMenu and don't bother with Enhanced Character Edit. Comes with Netimmerse and is MUCH better than the standard character creation screen.

4. Use LOOT or BOSS for managing load orders. These will help with load order related issues and are very usefull. BOSS is outdated, though.

Now I know I still need "Realistic Ragdolls and Force", I don't think I need RaceMenu or Enhanced Character Edit since I think I'd be a vanilla user.

My goal is basically to have Amorous Adventures up and running with the ability to have sex on screen with any NPC.

I'm still struggling with what I need next, I want everything installed in the correct order. I know I need a body mod and a skeleton mod with the body mod first in the loading order, Do I get both with the "all-in-one mod" or can I install that "all-in-one mod" first and then go through with installing the requirements for a skeleton and then get the skeleton? Also is there anything I'm missing or someone that has a functioning Amorous Adventures who can help me? Thank you for your time!

People use ECE or RM because the vanilla character creation possibilities are very limited. Just see some of the pieces of art the users of this board regularly post in various subjects / threads.

For the load order: ragdolls - AiO - skeleton. Why the skeleton last? Just my cup of coffee, since it has been updated several times since AiO vagina 3.3 has been launched. Might be my bad, I don't know. If you didn't notice by now by installing the AiO, there is a skeleton included in the mod (hence the name AiO). So, for starters, skip the skeleton and use the one in the mod.

Thanks to MO, you can't really make mistakes with the mods you install. You don't like them, just uncheck them in the load order. They are redundant as per MO? Good, uncheck them. Something is missing? MO is will tell you. Take the time (trial and error) to find out in which order they belong by testing (or reading the guides).

Easiest setting for you would be to get every mod necessary as per the description of the mod you would like to have running. Those requirements might still have a MCM menu where you can toggle of unwanted features.

Sorry if there are basic answers to your questions missing in my reply. Please point out what is still unclear, if nobody else sees it first and replies accordingly.

Archived