Help with Adult Female Rigs for Sims 4

Well, its a petition for modders and animators. WIth the new mod of Turbodriver - Wicked Woohoo  now can be make animations (coming soon) for Sims 4. I want to do ainmations for TS4, but at the moment, the Rig of famales cant be move the breast and  for adults animations its essential, for good and better animations. Look bad without breast phisic.

We need help for make an extra-bones for breast and make an adult rig for females (a rig compatible with game). I dont know if this is possible.

IN SIMS 3

edited---  are the same model

Sim3.png

edited--- are the same model

sim2.png

AND OFICIAL RIG OF SIMS 4:

Sim4.png

Well, its a petition for modders and animators. WIth the new mod of Turbodriver - Wicked Woohoo  now can be make animations (coming soon) for Sims 4. I want to do ainmations for TS4, but at the moment, the Rig of famales cant be move the breast and  for adults animations its essential, for good and better animations. Look bad without breast phisic.

We need help for make an extra-bones for breast and make an adult rig for females (a rig compatible with game). I dont know if this is possible but in the Sims 3, the standar rigs dont have rigged breast (not have extra bones for tits) and someone made an adul rig with bones for breast.

IN SIMS 3

ADULT RIG FEMALE MODIFIED FOR SOMEONE USER:

Sim3.png

OFICIAL RIG OF SIMS 3:

sim2.png

Sim4.png

That would be awesome Mike, maybe you could try messaging Amra or Lady666/Lord666/L666 and see if they can help. I just wish that Sims animations could use 3DSMax as there are better tutorials for making animations.

We need help for make an extra-bones for breast and make an adult rig for females (a rig compatible with game). I dont know if this is possible but in the Sims 3, the standar rigs dont have rigged breast (not have extra bones for tits) and someone made an adul rig with bones for breast.

IN SIMS 3

Sim3.png

OFICIAL RIG OF SIMS 3:

sim2.png

Sim4.png

That would be awesome Mike, maybe you could try messaging Amra or Lady666/Lord666/L666 and see if they can help.

The problem is not work for animators because a I can make a rig, but my own rig will not work in the engine game. Must be a rig compatible and  the game must recognize the part of the mesh is associated to the bone and  I think it should be a working script for modder or other method.

IN SIMS 3

Sim3.png

OFICIAL RIG OF SIMS 3:

sim2.png

Sim4.png

That would be awesome Mike, maybe you could try messaging Amra or Lady666/Lord666/L666 and see if they can help.

The problem is not work for animators because a I can make a rig, but my own rig will not work in the engine game. Must be a rig compatible and  the game must recognize the part of the mesh is associated to the bone and  I think it should be a working script for modder or other method.

Okay, see how little I know...lol

Guest luvmebby

mike there are more bones than that.  go to the side box on the top right.  select the rig.  click all the plus icons.  and then click on the eye to make them visible.

post-1259645-0-67225300-1469073082_thumb.jpg

below is with the breast ones highlighted.  if you cant find them to select at an off angle you can click on the bone you need and hit shift to select more than one joint if you need to.  

post-1259645-0-42416600-1469073175_thumb.jpg

also.  to make your animations look smoother and less jumpy extract not create new in the workshop.  and go to the bottom left and above the timeline and put it on dope sheet.  here you can select multiple frames and delete as well as copy and paste.  select after or before current keyframe be on the keyframe you want and then go to key to select what you want to do with them.

post-1259645-0-14205200-1469073311_thumb.jpg

leave spaces between frames without locking anything and the game will move them for you.  dont believe me press play.

mike there are more bones than that.  go to the side box on the top right.  select the rig.  click all the plus icons.  and then click on the eye to make them visible.

attachicon.gifScreenHunter_20 Jul. 20 20.47.jpg

below is with the breast ones highlighted.  if you cant find them to select at an off angle you can click on the bone you need and hit shift to select more than one joint if you need to.  

attachicon.gifScreenHunter_21 Jul. 20 20.49.jpg

also.  to make your animations look smoother and less jumpy extract not create new in the workshop.  and go to the bottom left and above the timeline and put it on dope sheet.  here you can select multiple frames and delete as well as copy and paste.  select after or before current keyframe be on the keyframe you want and then go to key to select what you want to do with them.

attachicon.gifScreenHunter_22 Jul. 20 20.50.jpg

leave spaces between frames without locking anything and the game will move them for you.  dont believe me press play.

Woooowww Yeahhhaaa!!!! Thank you so much!!

Really I dont see the model of Sims 4 because I had not... Only see a image and I thought the model had not a bones for breast!! 

PS: Really, not even have the game, but now I will buy hurry. I want to tested the rig and make animations!!!!

thats a nice sims3 rig can i have one please

You have a rig of Sims 3 in the Master guide of Animtion Woohoo in her starter parck. (thats it i have)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40985-how-to-animated-woohoo-a-complete-step-for-step-walkthrough/

Really I dont see the model of Sims 4 because I had not... Only see a image and I thought the model had not a bones for breast!! 

PS: Really, not even have the game, but now I will buy hurry. I want to tested the rig and make animations!!!!

Does that mean what I think it does???

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2

I might install Sims 4 just to get myself acclimated to what's new.

Yes! But first I need the tested rig. I see dont have meshes for tongue and bones in the model of sims 4 (exported with Sims 4 studio).... Its a inconvenient for oral animations. Need study with calm.

Yes! But first I need the tested rig. I see dont have meshes for tongue and bones in the model of sims 4 (exported with Sims 4 studio).... Its a inconvenient for oral animations. Need study with calm.

As the quote says ..."Rome wasn't built in a day".... ;)

You have a rig of Sims 3 in the Master guide of Animtion Woohoo in her starter parck. (thats it i have)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40985-how-to-animated-woohoo-a-complete-step-for-step-walkthrough/

thanks mike i have them and some newer ones off L666 i was just hoping for an easier one but never mind i know where to look now for the bones

As the quote says ..."Rome wasn't built in a day".... ;)

lol

I hope make some  animations soon!

Guest luvmebby

I dont have sims 3 the ones posted were exported from sims 4 workshop.  so technically they are sims 4 even though they are the same as sims 3.  if anyone wants to modify body, we need a new penis for the men.  one that can be adjusted. for angle and length.  

I dont have sims 3 the ones posted were exported from sims 4 workshop.  so technically they are sims 4 even though they are the same as sims 3.  if anyone wants to modify body, we need a new penis for the men.  one that can be adjusted. for angle and length.  

Could you confirm, please, if the model  rig for Sims 4 have a meshes for tongue and bones (into the blender)?? I cant find in nowhere.... Im search in Outliner  with carefully but nothing...

Guest luvmebby

Could you confirm, please, if the model  rig for Sims 4 have a meshes for tongue and bones (into the blender)?? I cant find in nowhere.... Im search in Outliner  with carefully but nothing...

I believe its labeled b_mouth_slot.  you would have to open the mouth to see for sure facial expressions can be a pain.  

Guest luvmebby

once you have sims 4, sims 4 studio jackpot version here http://www.sims4studio.com/thread/562/sims-studio-jackpot-open-beta

and the correct version of  Blender 2.7.0 installed (not just any version will work)  links for the correct blender are listed with the download for the studio.  32bit and 64bit.  currently I am running 32bit. even though I could run 64.  it depends on what your sims 4 is set to.

then you open the studio click overide under animate and then click animate it will then make a list.  select an a2a file that is similar to what you want.  or just to check it out.  decide if x is female or male the one that starts the interaction  and y the opposite sim that receives interaction you will need both you extract the male or female files from each and close the workshop after saving then click on the blender file and it will automatically open blender with the animation you extracted.  you can delete all frames but I tend to leave the first one as a start point and end it with the same.  I count frames and every 5 or so I make a change big ones even. "I" to  loc rotation to save the frame pose.  R to rotate joints.  A to select or deselect all joints (all joints must be selected to loc rot).  for those reading and wanting to try themselves. your number pad along with ctrl gives you a wide variety of set angles and helps to close up and center on things like the face. shift allows you to select more than one joint like both legs to move at one time.  

after about 30 frames import the animations into the studio and make sure the frame count matches what is in blender

save them x and y and then you will have 2 altered packages put those in your mods folder and have your sims preform the interaction so you can see if they are lined up etc.  before extending more frames onto the animation.

make sure you put if its m or f and x or y so you know which one your importing and exporting.  

c= child, e= elder, t= teen, a= adult, m= male, f= female,  x= interaction starter, y= interaction reciever

a2a means adult to adult

once you have sims 4, sims 4 studio jackpot version here http://www.sims4studio.com/thread/562/sims-studio-jackpot-open-beta

and the correct version of  Blender 2.7.0 installed (not just any version will work)  links for the correct blender are listed with the download for the studio.  32bit and 64bit.  currently I am running 32bit. even though I could run 64.  it depends on what your sims 4 is set to.

then you open the studio click overide under animate and then click animate it will then make a list.  select an a2a file that is similar to what you want.  or just to check it out.  decide if x is female or male the one that starts the interaction  and y the opposite sim that receives interaction you will need both you extract the male or female files from each and close the workshop after saving then click on the blender file and it will automatically open blender with the animation you extracted.  you can delete all frames but I tend to leave the first one as a start point and end it with the same.  I count frames and every 5 or so I make a change big ones even. L to  loc rotation to save the frame pose.  R to rotate joints.  A to select or deselect all joints (all joints must be selected to loc rot).  for those reading and wanting to try themselves. your number pad along with ctrl gives you a wide variety of set angles and helps to close up and center on things like the face. shift allows you to select more than one joint like both legs to move at one time.  

after about 30 frames import the animations into the studio and make sure the frame count matches what is in blender

save them x and y and then you will have 2 altered packages put those in your mods folder and have your sims preform the interaction so you can see if they are lined up etc.  before extending more frames onto the animation.

make sure you put if its m or f and x or y so you know which one your importing and exporting.  

c= child, e= elder, t= teen, a= adult, m= male, f= female,  x= interaction starter, y= interaction reciever

a2a means adult to adult

Man, you should have a YouTube channel, thanks for sharing.

I believe its labeled b_mouth_slot.  you would have to open the mouth to see for sure facial expressions can be a pain.  

Thanks! 

I look in outliner and other layers but nothing, the model havent tongue....

(maybe it is because I use an older version for blender 2.67b and dont appear all bones or meshes correctly, but I use this version for Sims 3 exclusive. Can i install two differents versions at the same time?? I will continue work in Sims 3.

Snap_2016_07_22_at_01_19_18.jpg

Snap_2016_07_22_at_01_20_10.jpg

I can see the teeth but not tongue... I think its a problem for  oraljobs  animations (and kisses).

penis help please

I added 2 bones to the skeleton of the man but there is no mesh or wire frame etc.  have no idea if it could be even read by the game but if anyone wants to work with it I am adding the small blender file with minor animation so you can see how it moves.   good luck to whoever endevors to solve this issue.  the new bones are labeled shaft and penis.  they are connected to each other and the parent of the shaft is the pelvis so you know where to look for it.   attachicon.gifa_CAS_trait_kleptomaniac.7z

its not a real animation I am not adding the package file just the blender file because many of you dont have sims4 but have blender.  I added the bones in edit mode.  and locrot the bones in pose mode to save them because they disapeared without doing so when originally saving the file.  its been a long time since I edited a mesh in blender.  I would have to do a lot of research to get it down.  I would not recomend packaging and putting in game without a mesh to support it.  I am hoping someone can adapt cmar's 

Its a good idea.I would like use a model male with penis into the blender for make better aniatmions I need a reference.

I have viably seen a tongue with my version but I have not been able to get it to extrude from the face. only rotate inside the mouth if at all.  it may be someone other bone I am rotating that effects the tongue.   you might be able to have 2 versions but you will need to save it separately from the other so change the file destination with you custom install it so it doesn't overide the version you have for 3.   if you can figure out the tongue maybe you can figure out the penis too.  the green, red and blue arrows is the best way to lengthen a bone for animations if you can get them to come up.  there is a bar on the right side that has options to choose x y and z cords you can experiment with.  you can download the blender file I put up on the previous post after you install the right blender for sims4 and check it out further.

You can see the tongue but not manipulated, not rigged? Ok. I can do animations withouth tongue but some oral animations maybe could be a problem... I was thinking in lesbians licking and kissing... xD

Guest luvmebby

some links that may help us figure this out.  I unfortunately cannot edit fully because I am missing a graphics editor.  I had gimp once upon a time but seems its not yet compatible with windows 10.  I think it may never be :(   

Wire Frame Modifier <Blender

Tutorials <Sims 4 Studio  I found the resources for cas/ posing quite interesting and there are plenty of others like creating a custom icon that shows up when your sim is going to preform a custom interaction.

(Guide) Creating CC for Sims 4 <Back Alley Sims  

Tutorials <Mod the Sims

XML tuning how to < Mod the Sims

first we need a mesh basically nude anotomically correct full bodies male and female.   there seems to be more than one way to go about it.  I wonder if an object like a prop (cell phone is a prop right?) can be made to adapt skin tones.  if that is the case and its possible maybe a slot can be added to the end of the shaft instead of another bone.  then we would only need to mesh the penis/ balls and move the shaft to change its position...  I am still brainstorming and I may be wrong.  I guess if someone feels like it they could try to see if they can make the cell phone adapt skin tone if it does than thats the best way to go at least for the penis.  not sure if that will work for the tongue but there is this tongue accessory I found that might work.  may need to get permission to modify it.  

there is also a tutorial at sims 4 studio that tells you how to make an eye controller it may be able to be adapted.  I may have already done that just experimenting on the earlier file I shared.  lol  I am sure its not completely done right.

over at lumialover's there are some comments that give some useful info about how to create default replacement bodies that could be just the trick for a new custom nude body default replacement in theory the top from here and the bottom from cmar in the wicked woohoo required content could be combined into a full body outfit using the tutorials listed.

The tits bones dont work or not reconize by the game. Into the blender, I can move the tits withouth problem but in game dont move.... Its strange.

BLENDER gif move breast and Sim 4 gif, dont work the movements:

prueba_blend_1.gif

prueba_blend_2.gif

Archived