Help with Adult Female Rigs for Sims 4

I unfortunately cannot do any of these.  because I am on windows 10  I cant even extract the custom content from sims 4 studio because it doesn't read the mods folder.  I can only use ea or stuff I created myself from ea content.   same with s4pe it doesn't read the tools folder so its completely useless to me until they update it to windows 10.  

I would suggest extracting the meshes and sending them to me... but that wouldn't work either unless they are placed in a blender file for the blender version I have.  blender works thankfully.  that being said its most likely easier for you just to do it yourself.   

I was going to see what I could do to help out but I'm running windows 10 as well (A DX12 thing), I'm considering dual booting with that and windows 7 just for DX9 games. I play an incredidably modded skyrim with enb and Boris the make of enb has stated that you get 4gb of Vram with ENB's when you go higher than windows 7, since I plan on getting either two 1070's or 1080's in two weeks it would suck to have 8gb of Vram and only use 4 of it. Maybe if I dual boot with W10 and W7 I might be able to help out I do have photoshop with the DDS plugin if it helps. I'm still a newbie at blender but willing to learn. I'm goin on vacation this week but I have some vacation time in August to try and really learn some things.

Guest luvmebby

we need someone who knows how to edit packages properly to include all kinds of extras.   I have no idea how we are going to get our custom bodies to work in game for sure let alone how to make it into a nude default multi-mesh.  but I am working on it.  I am moving all talk and creative work involved to a blog here on this site.  I am sure mike24 is going to look at it and try and work with either the breasts or tongue in the same fashion so he may as well learn from my mistakes so he doesn't have to repeat all of them.   

mike24 I love your animations by the way ;)

I am cleaning up some of my old posts that didn't pan out for us and are no longer relevant by deleting them as to not confuse anyone looking.  

we need someone who knows how to edit pakages properly to include all kinds of extras.   I have no idea how we are going to get our custom bodies to work in game for sure let alone how to make it into a nude default multi-mesh.  but I am working on it.  I am moving all talk and creative work involved to a blog here on this site.  I am sure mike24 is going to look at it and try and work with either the breasts or tongue in the same fashion so he may as well learn from my mistakes so he doesn't have to repeat all of them.   

I am cleaning up some of my old posts that didn't pan out for us and are no longer relevant by deleting them as to not confuse anyone looking.  

Thanks luvmebby!

Will be great can be work with custom models (breast, pennis, tongue) but I think we need a modder. We can make animations, rigs or modeling and give textures for meshes, but for work in game need a modder.

PS: Tell me your progress, im interested!

Guest luvmebby

we need someone who knows how to edit pakages properly to include all kinds of extras.   I have no idea how we are going to get our custom bodies to work in game for sure let alone how to make it into a nude default multi-mesh.  but I am working on it.  I am moving all talk and creative work involved to a blog here on this site.  I am sure mike24 is going to look at it and try and work with either the breasts or tongue in the same fashion so he may as well learn from my mistakes so he doesn't have to repeat all of them.   

Thanks luvmebby!

Will be great can be work with custom models (breast, pennis, tongue) but I think we need a modder. We can make animations, rigs or modeling and give textures for meshes, but for work in game need a modder.

I am actually starting to wonder if the problem we are having is in the mesh itself.  everything we did should have worked.   maybe the mesh didn't tranfer the things needed for it.  I am going to create a new mesh something simple and try it again just to see if thats whats going on.  I would rather use cmars because I have no idea how to apply it to skin tones and most of that is built into the file already.  

but its possible to pass it on to someone who works on skintones for sims4.  If it works that way I will edit the blog to go with it.  

Thanks luvmebby!

I am actually starting to wonder if the problem we are having is in the mesh itself.  everything we did should have worked.   maybe the mesh didn't tranfer the things needed for it.  I am going to create a new mesh something simple and try it again just to see if thats whats going on.  I would rather use cmars because I have no idea how to apply it to skin tones and most of that is built into the file already.  

but its possible to pass it on to someone who works on skintones for sims4.  If it works that way I will edit the blog to go with it.  

Turbodriver made a RIG for male with a cas-part (bottom) with penis, maybe you can work with him and put bones. Ask to Turbodriver.

TS4 Sims never had tongues?

Im not sure (I bought the game three days ago xD) but I guess havent got a tongues... Its an inconvenient but working to fix. And if anyone cant, well, I can make other animations and styles.

I think it has to do with the drama queen EMO broken emotion system that just gets in the way of the game. Sims will encounter 'face freeze' for each emotion and only awkwardly happy huge smile or pouty mc pout face if sad. Not even during other animations such as conversations do they really change facial expressions. Not sure what you can do. Sims 4 just fucking sucks donkey balls. No cullingnes, no frenching, no licking of the candy cane. Ugh, this is going to be one boring experience unless someone makes a custom rig with a tongue that functions with Sims 4. Not even the ice cream maker from Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack shows a tongue because Sims BITE the ice cream! Its so awkward.

Still better than eating popcorn with a spoon. 

797316069.jpg?1375734941&Expires=1469694

We got it, you hate Sims 4, so I don't understand why you just can't go back to Sims 3 (which in my opinion is much worse than Sims 4) and enjoy kinkymod instead? What's even the point of your post?

Im not sure (I bought the game three days ago xD) but I guess havent got a tongues... Its an inconvenient but working to fix. And if anyone cant, well, I can make other animations and styles.

Seems that unlike in the past the tongue is only there during 'certain animations' in TS4. Strange, so try to get hold of one of the game's animations and check if the tongue is in there itself or if it may be like something else. IDK

There's discussions about tongues in the sims forums (strangely, with many pointing out how TS3 Sims had a 3D tongue at all times in their mouths).

eating_chips.jpg

Guest luvmebby

I think it has to do with the drama queen EMO broken emotion system that just gets in the way of the game. Sims will encounter 'face freeze' for each emotion and only awkwardly happy huge smile or pouty mc pout face if sad. Not even during other animations such as conversations do they really change facial expressions. Not sure what you can do. Sims 4 just fucking sucks donkey balls. No cullingnes, no frenching, no licking of the candy cane. Ugh, this is going to be one boring experience unless someone makes a custom rig with a tongue that functions with Sims 4. Not even the ice cream maker from Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack shows a tongue because Sims BITE the ice cream! Its so awkward.

I wish they had gone with a learned trait system instead.   it would be nice if they intentionally created a sims game just for modders.   where we could make custom sims and traits as well as interactions in one sim, put that sim in game and have it teach other sims the learned interactions.  so if you made a custom town slut anyone who interacted with her could learn her behaviors.  if you made a town drunk the same.  other sims would learn from it how to be actually drunk like hanging on people and telling them you love them, getting into fights and passing out drunk wherever naked sometimes. 

Seems that unlike in the past the tongue is only there during 'certain animations' in TS4. Strange, so try to get hold of one of the game's animations and check if the tongue is in there itself or if it may be like something else. IDK

There's discussions about tongues in the sims forums (strangely, with many pointing out how TS3 Sims had a 3D tongue at all times in their mouths).

eating_chips.jpg

Was part of this discussion, and there is no tongue. This is a fake mesh you can't animate at all. When the sims in the sims 4 eat ice cream they don't use the tongue like they do in Sims 3. That's why there is some modders making accessories tongues around some tumblr.

Yeah, since the Sims in sims 3 eat popcorn with a spoon, in S4 they eat icecream without tongue. You'll see that there is flaws in every sims series. To each their opinions but please when you want to argue against an opinion/criticism you don't like, do it well, and I speak for both of you, guys.

Im sorry but I fear you have to do animations without the tongue Mike, as I said a lot of time in this forum, you're going to deal with less accuracy when animating S4 since there is less possibilities. But you can deal with it anyway. I'm sure S4 fans will not bother about it as I do, since for me the tongue is essential for sex animations.

eating_chips.jpg

Was part of this discussion, and there is no tongue. This is a fake mesh you can't animate at all. When the sims in the sims 4 eat ice cream they don't use the tongue like they do in Sims 3. That's why there is some modders making accessories tongues around some tumblr.

Yeah, since the Sims in sims 3 eat popcorn with a spoon, in S4 they eat icecream without tongue. You'll see that there is flaws in every sims series. To each their opinions but please when you want to argue against an opinion/criticism you don't like, do it well, and I speak for both of you, guys.

Im sorry but I fear you have to do animations without the tongue Mike, as I said a lot of time in this forum, you're going to deal with less accuracy when animating S4 since there is less possibilities. But you can deal with it anyway. I'm sure S4 fans will not bother about it as I do, since for me the tongue is essential for sex animations.

Can't someone add a 3D tongue into the rig?

Guest INKkan

Eventually I hope we can add bones to the tongue and penis. Also if we could get breast motion somehow, It would make animations much better. But we need a modder for that.

eating_chips.jpg

We should even make 3D teeth, in S4 they looks crap.

Eventually I hope we can add bones to the tongue and penis. Also if we could get breast motion somehow, It would make animations much better. But we need a modder for that.

Thats is the solution... We can add bones and rig with "weight paint" to meshes but only  for work in blender, nothing more, of course the game not recognize. A modder, maybe could be make compatiible or can be read/understand by the engine game.

Thats is the solution... We can add bones and rig with "weight paint" to meshes but only  for work in blender, nothing more, of course the game not recognize. A modder, maybe could be make compatiible or can be read/understand by the engine game.

A lot of SFM modelers out there, see if they can figure things out for Sims 4 engine?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived