My (mod) topic has been archived and un-readable. Chance to un-archive?

Hey, so back over a year ago I made a few Dead Or Alive: Last Round 5 re-textures and shared them here.

Now, I've been planning on updating the textures to TMC files for easier access to them, incase anyone still wants to use them...
(I still do, so already TMC'd a few of the variants)..
And either way, being the first "mod" I've ever done, I kinda took pride in that topic, lol.. so I was just wondering if it could be somehow made readable or even un-archived again? This is the thread in question:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45370-dead-or-alive-5-lr-marie-rose-see-through-variations/

Aren't archived posts usually at least readable? I can't even see the content or replies right now... 
It's just that I've noticed a few other sites sharing my mod, I'd at least like to have the original thread I shared them to visible, as the creator... I'm sure you understand.

Anyway, just a request.
Thanks in advance.

Best and fastest way to get help would be to PM a moderator and they will help you if they can. It might of been archived because it's not in the Dead or Alive 5 download section. If you still have the files you could just upload them new to the Dead or Alive 5 download section so that they are where they should be. This way they will not get lost buried and forgotten.

Moderators can't help with this unfortunately.  Please PM Ashal and provide a link to that thread.  Only he can revert archived threads back to normal.  

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this was likely a glitch of the forum software conversion that went south on us.