Cum Shot Brothel

• 2 weeks later...

so im having an issue where i get forced to work at the brothel and am told to get in the pillory but when i do nothing happens

When you are asked to go to the pillory, then you should lose control of the Player, and it should go alone there.

If this is not happening, try to go in the MCM, stop the mod and restart it.

Same here but i offered myself to work (Female Player.) went to the pillory and nothing happens.

I have the same problem among others. But this is the first problem I encountered with this mod.

so im having an issue where i get forced to work at the brothel and am told to get in the pillory but when i do nothing happens

When you are asked to go to the pillory, then you should lose control of the Player, and it should go alone there.

If this is not happening, try to go in the MCM, stop the mod and restart it.

Same here but i offered myself to work (Female Player.) went to the pillory and nothing happens.

I have the same problem among others. But this is the first problem I encountered with this mod.

Same Here, i tried to stop the mod but when i reopened the menu is said the mod was still running

I don't know why this happens, but after this mod initializes, an invisible metallic object seems materialize on the ground in front of the Dragon-Born's feet, causing them to noisily kick it aside,drawing annoyed comments from nearby NPCs. Occasionally it will respawn leading to more noisy clanking and advice to be cautious from NPCs. If it isn't that,maybe something attaches the effect of kicking something around to the Dragon-Born.

I'm getting an issue where I activate a scene; I picked first the pool then the shower. Both times at the end of the scene, the "equip/ unequip" sound goes into a non-stop repeat. If I try to equip clothing it fails to equip. I exited the brothel, tried a wait state, and it keeps doing it. Here's a link to a pastebin; I took one section of it because it was a large file that devolved into a repetition of this bit here. I'm seeing "mangled handle" in the code and am wondering if that's the cause of it?

*edit; It seems to be happening only with the pool and the shower, but I haven't tested it extensively yet.

http://pastebin.com/3vSeR9Rr

When i start a sex scene both characters just stand in each other with underwear on and there are no animations happening.

it also said: CSB no NPC availablepost-1327787-0-77945600-1471732894_thumb.jpgpost-1327787-0-77082800-1471732915_thumb.jpgpost-1327787-0-04960700-1471732908_thumb.jpg

I have reset the sexlad setting back to default nut now the NPCs wont do anything i ask them to do they wont do any of the scenes i ask them to do. Also when I talk to that women that lets me pick who i want to have sex with i chose what i want and sometime i get frozen in place and cant move but nothing happens.

When i start a sex scene both characters just stand in each other with underwear on and there are no animations happening.

it also said: CSB no NPC availableattachicon.gif20160820232308_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160820232819_2.jpgattachicon.gif20160820232818_2.jpg

I have reset the sexlad setting back to default nut now the NPCs wont do anything i ask them to do they wont do any of the scenes i ask them to do. Also when I talk to that women that lets me pick who i want to have sex with i chose what i want and sometime i get frozen in place and cant move but nothing happens.

You getting screen shots from a cell phone? Thumbnail shots aren't usable for seeing any sort of problem.

However, a failure to play animations (but the actors strip and get get repositioned) is an indication of a failure to run the FNIS User Generator program after installing or removing a mod that contains additional animations.

So just run FNIS again and make sure it's a clean finish and you should have the animations working again.

I'm getting an issue where I activate a scene; I picked first the pool then the shower. Both times at the end of the scene, the "equip/ unequip" sound goes into a non-stop repeat. If I try to equip clothing it fails to equip. I exited the brothel, tried a wait state, and it keeps doing it. Here's a link to a pastebin; I took one section of it because it was a large file that devolved into a repetition of this bit here. I'm seeing "mangled handle" in the code and am wondering if that's the cause of it?

*edit; It seems to be happening only with the pool and the shower, but I haven't tested it extensively yet.

From your papyrus.log I can only say that you have a bunch of mods creating problems.

Half of the log is XPMSE failing and creating stack dumps (and a stack dump is really bad.)

Try to re-install it. And in case you just use the skeleton (and not the extra feature), just do not activate the esp.

But you really need to clean up your mods, there are many other problems.

No doubt that CSB will not work, it was not perfect in case of heavy loaded papyrus VM.

P.S. Thanks WaxenFigure for the answer to the other post. Completely agree on what did you say. Usually it is just a FNIS problem.

i have fixed my other problems but is there a way to make the NPCs naked?

Have you installed nude mods for men and women?

If not, the vanilla Skyrim actors all have their underwear painted onto their bodies lest anyone see their naughty bits (ridiculous for a game that already has a MA rating).

For men, find the Schlongs Of Skyrim mod here on Lovers Lab. That mod gives a properly functional penis to male NPCs.

For women, you need BodySlide which allows you to create a custom look for all your female characters or you can pick from many presets (all sizes of tits, legs, ass etc from ridiculously small to ridiculously huge and of course all real world sizes in between).

Both of those mods come with a bit of a learning curve (Bodyslide much more than SOS) but are worth it for the end result.

From your papyrus.log I can only say that you have a bunch of mods creating problems.

Half of the log is XPMSE failing and creating stack dumps (and a stack dump is really bad.)

Try to re-install it. And in case you just use the skeleton (and not the extra feature), just do not activate the esp.

But you really need to clean up your mods, there are many other problems.

No doubt that CSB will not work, it was not perfect in case of heavy loaded papyrus VM.

P.S. Thanks WaxenFigure for the answer to the other post. Completely agree on what did you say. Usually it is just a FNIS problem.

It seems to be an issue with dress-undress scripting. After the forced whore quest starts, the first time you're dressed again after the sex (spanking)  scene there's some sort of failure (I ended up with a pair of boots stuck on). I tried it naked and I keep getting the message "Missing clothes for: Wendy" spamming in the upper left corner over and over which tells me that one of the mods has kicked off a loop of checking for equipping items (which would account for what's happening with the other error I mentioned). It would explain why after the initial spanking in the chair scene, things just sort of come to a standstill, since that command is spamming itself and bringing everything to a grinding halt. 

I hadn't had this happen with sex scenes called from other mods, just yours.

I was experimenting with a mod heavy game (Maria Eden, SD+, new captured dreams and yours) so all the stack dumps are probably just a sign I took it too far. :D 

But I'm wondering if there's some sort of conflict going on between you mod and Maria Eden since Maria Eden has a unique dress/ undress feature that uses UI extensions. I don't expect you to *fix* this since I was doing the equivalent of throwing a whole bunch of stuff in a pot and that's really my fault, but sometimes I like to shake it up and seeing what happens, and I thought you might find the information useful if you do any more work on this.

Great idea this mod, I'll start a game that's a bit lighter modwise and try it out. 

Thanks for your considerations.

The day I will rebuild this mod (not fixes are planned, just a re-write from scratch) I will use my 2 years experience in modding to avoid problems like this.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, wonderful people, newbie here and here's my predicament.

The building's here, a bunch of NPC's are here, but the dialogue gets me nowhere with any of them. I can "learn" about the NPC's there, and get the access card, but that's the absolute extent of the mod without just resorting to AP to make some kind of scenario happen. Is it possible I broke something along the way and made none of the actual mod work?

Usually, with the first card, you can only pay for sex. Just ask the red hair girl to have sex and pay. The second card level lets you see other client having fun, and so on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this is just me but everytime I go into the Brothel this message appears like 5 to 10 seconds in and I press okay but it would constantly come up every second. Thanks for the help

It is the result of another mod that does something on mannequins.

Provide your load order, please, and I will try to bypass the problem (after identifying the mod that is causing this message.)

Thank you.

I don't know if this is just me but everytime I go into the Brothel this message appears like 5 to 10 seconds in and I press okay but it would constantly come up every second. Thanks for the help

It is the result of another mod that does something on mannequins.

Provide your load order, please, and I will try to bypass the problem (after identifying the mod that is causing this message.)

Thank you.

There you go

post-1009858-0-08266000-1477316999_thumb.png

post-1009858-0-46521300-1477317000_thumb.png

post-1009858-0-31652500-1477317003_thumb.png

post-1009858-0-29435700-1477317004_thumb.png

post-1009858-0-26368600-1477317005_thumb.png