Cum Shot Brothel

5 hours ago, smoochy said:

I not know how is working . but all are installed but for the rest for the quest or to have someone . nothing i only walk around and not know what to do

If you are inside the brothel, then just speak with the NPC with read hair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

What are the shoes Shana uses called? I looked at her inventory and it was just called "Shana's Shoes".

There are custom and added by this mod. Yes, they are called "Shana's Shoes" they will work only with this NPC (or with an actor using the same body.)

You can get the ID in the console if you wanna try them.

2 hours ago, CPU said:

There are custom and added by this mod. Yes, they are called "Shana's Shoes" they will work only with this NPC (or with an actor using the same body.)

You can get the ID in the console if you wanna try them.

As in, you made the heels yourself? Because if so, they look great. I tried them on my character, but because I use UUNP, they clip quite badly.

I love the mod, by the way. There isn't a whole lot of content, but the whole part about interacting with the people beyond just "here's your money, now undress and we both teleport to the nearest bed for some action and then go our separate ways" is really refreshing. Here's hoping for that remake.

Do you suppose to start quest from MCM menu or there is a immersive way, like talk to a NPC to start the quest? I ask Eugene, buy a sliver member card, talk to a bunch of ramdom NPC but none of them giving quest. Also, there is no activity, all the NPC just standing there. Do you need to manual select scene from MCM menu?

4 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Do you suppose to start quest from MCM menu or there is a immersive way, like talk to a NPC to start the quest? I ask Eugene, buy a sliver member card, talk to a bunch of ramdom NPC but none of them giving quest. Also, there is no activity, all the NPC just standing there. Do you need to manual select scene from MCM menu?

All scenes and quests can be started in game.

The MCM was just for debug purposes.

But don't ask me how to start a specific scene, because I forgot for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, MilfSimmer said:

Is the Non-SexLab still required or is just for some animations ?

If you use the latest version of SexLab then it is not required.

The Non-Sexlab anims are now inside SexLab.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/17/2019 at 9:58 PM, abcd99 said:

I started the effort of converting this mod into Skyrim SE by following Langeston's guide. I rerun LOOT and FNIS. The brother appeared on the map just west of Riften. I got in and the mesh appeared okay. The guy called Proctor is trying to talk to me that this is a private club and he is calling the boss, Eugene. Right after that it CTD'ed. Any ideas?

Attached is the conversion. Be warned that it CTD'ed.

Cum_Shot_Brothel_SE_0.7.1.rar 179.41 MB · 2 downloads

Delete the item "penis for girls" then there is no CTD. But you will lose some effect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/16/2020 at 11:07 PM, Stiffon said:

Has hdtHighHeel.esm as a missing master?!  Any chance it can be switched for Racemenu high heels?

On 1/23/2020 at 12:08 PM, Stiffon said:

or deleted?  The high heels is not as important (although is a very nice to have)!

This mod solves the missing master problem.  Early checks appear to be working.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32052

• 5 months later...

Hello! 1. is there even a short instruction on how to start and complete quests !! ?? 2. I bought the cards, gave it to Drifa in Solitude, she came to the brothel, but does not have sex with the hero, how to continue the quest and please the brothel client !! ??

• 3 months later...