Cum Shot Brothel

No, I have them all enabled I'm pretty sure of that but I can double check. 

What's a None object? 

Something that does not exists. Like you try to use an actor but the actor is not defined.

It is related to the papyrus code.

I walked up to helena (or whatever the managers wifes name is) and selected the "I want to have sex option" i chose the option where you specify what position, the gender, and whenever she asked "active or passive" I chose active (I really dont know what that means to be completely honest) and then my player and the npc undressed and right as they finished undressing the game crashed. Also whenever I start the game it gives an error, I forgot what it was but I'm pretty sure it said something about the papyrus code, I'll launch my game and check. 

I walked up to helena (or whatever the managers wifes name is) and selected the "I want to have sex option" i chose the option where you specify what position, the gender, and whenever she asked "active or passive" I chose active (I really dont know what that means to be completely honest) and then my player and the npc undressed and right as they finished undressing the game crashed. Also whenever I start the game it gives an error, I forgot what it was but I'm pretty sure it said something about the papyrus code, I'll launch my game and check. 

OK, that is some info.

"Active" or "Passive" means: Active==You will fuck someone. Passive==Somebody will fuck you.

Let me know what is the message related to Papyrus.

Its this. I did download slal animation object which needed to overwrite something sexlab had already installed in order for it to work so maybe thats what caused this? 

Your problem is that your SexLab installation is corrupted.

Just re-download SexLab and re-install.

You said "overwrite" so I think you are using NMM. Let SexLab overwrite everything.

Its this. I did download slal animation object which needed to overwrite something sexlab had already installed in order for it to work so maybe thats what caused this? 

Your problem is that your SexLab installation is corrupted.

Just re-download SexLab and re-install.

You said "overwrite" so I think you are using NMM. Let SexLab overwrite everything.

okay well I re-installed it, allowed it overwrite everything and whenever sex acts happen it still crashes, it said there was no npcs available again so i clicked enable all npcs (they were all already checked i just wanted to be sure) and i tried to work there and then it crashed once shanon and my character got undressed. 

okay well I re-installed it, allowed it overwrite everything and whenever sex acts happen it still crashes, it said there was no npcs available again so i clicked enable all npcs (they were all already checked i just wanted to be sure) and i tried to work there and then it crashed once shanon and my character got undressed. 

Can you play SexLab animations from a different mod?

Can you play SexLab animations from a different mod?

I cna play the sexlab animations (i only used the sexlab spell that you can cast on a target so idk if that counts or not) but do you think this might have something to do with the crashes? 

post-1270509-0-27464600-1468630646_thumb.png

I cna play the sexlab animations (i only used the sexlab spell that you can cast on a target so idk if that counts or not) but do you think this might have something to do with the crashes? 

Not sure, but I don't think your game is stable (for mods.)

So probably I can do very little for this mod (Cum Shot Brothel.)

Damn that sucks, I really wanted to try out this mod. 

does it matter which mirror file i used to download the mod? 

No, both mirros have exactly the same file.

In case you use Mod Organizer, just create a new profile, set a new game with the basic mods (SexLab, Zaz, a nude mod, etc.), and after finishing the setup of these mods, install this one, only for this profile, and try.

Alright, also is the file supposed to be in the data category for Skyrim? because if so its not there, I tried searching for it and only found FNIS_Cum Shot Brothel_Behavior.hkx, and I can only see it when I search for it and not in the file its said to be in.
Also I use NMM so will doing what you suggested mess up the game at all??  

Why when I put my custom music in the folder the main menu doesn't appear? 

- I convert my file to xwm (I did the same for the main menu music and it works)

- I rename my 3 songs with the same name of the first 3 files in the folder and I overwrite them

And when I start my Skyrim the menu options doesn't appear.

Thank you, and sorry for my bad english.

Hello.

Which menu is not appearing? The main Skyrim start menu or the MCM menu?

Sorry, that was my fault. (The skyrim menu)

Is possible that when I delete one dialogue option with Tes5edit the menu doesn't appear anymore. (I see the menu wallpaper but I don't see "New game" "Load"...)

Is there supposed to be any "interior decoration" upgrade? 55537723.jpg

And I have a CTD while one of the initial dialogues. First when I was trying to get the "gold card" (I don't remember the right name). Next time during the initial dialogue with the bouncer. 3rd - first talk to Eugene.

Not interior decorations for this version. The VRam used is already at the max.

When I will do the next version of the mod (not soon), it will be better because there will be multiple cells.

Im having an error related to a quest. After having sex with the mannequin my character is supposed to tend to 5 clients. the first client walks in and the scene plays out, after the scene ends my character is constantly equipping or dequiping something, the sound that follows when you equip an object is constantly being played and the client also does not leave. if i equip anything from my items menu its immediately dequipped and the sound continues.

Im having an error related to a quest. After having sex with the mannequin my character is supposed to tend to 5 clients. the first client walks in and the scene plays out, after the scene ends my character is constantly equipping or dequiping something, the sound that follows when you equip an object is constantly being played and the client also does not leave. if i equip anything from my items menu its immediately dequipped and the sound continues.

Not sure about this error.

Try to exit (with a console command like: coc riftenhaelgasbunkhouse) and then go back in.

This will temporarily stop the mod by running all scripts. When you will go back in the scripts should re-start.

Not sure about this error.

Try to exit (with a console command like: coc riftenhaelgasbunkhouse) and then go back in.

This will temporarily stop the mod by running all scripts. When you will go back in the scripts should re-start.

Nope, didn't fix it, same as before. i entered the brothel which was locked. after that i started the mod from the mcm but no luck

Edit: also if i try and stop the mod from the mcm the game crashes