Cum Shot Brothel

42 minutes ago, BlackArk said:

I found something weird, it is a csb cell detector item when I walk around. it makes a sound as if I dropped it.

Yep. I know of this error. Just be aware this was my very first mod I never updated it.

1 hour ago, darchangel891 said:

How do you interact with the mannequin?

You need to start the quest "Become a Prostitute" (or a similar name.)

You can directly ask the managers (after a while) or fight the butler to be forced.

There are a couple of scenes where you have interactions with it.

6 minutes ago, CeramicToast said:

Hey -- I can't seem to download any of the links. They're all corrupted, or it simply won't let me download the files. 

Mega link was gone. I just removed it.

The LLab links and Depositfile link are working fine.

Thanks for reporting.

Guest AthenaESIV

HDT High Heels System is now a mandatory dependency 

?

Is this a recent change?

HDT Heels always seemed to be a bit buggy and laggy for me, I've been so satisfied to see all of the nioverride heels becoming popular and hdt heels fading away... Any way around this? Or is the bug with that NPC so bad it couldn't be avoided? Is there a way to drastically reduce the perfomance impact HDT Heels has?

27 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

?

Is this a recent change?

HDT Heels always seemed to be a bit buggy and laggy for me, I've been so satisfied to see all of the nioverride heels becoming popular and hdt heels fading away... Any way around this? Or is the bug with that NPC so bad it couldn't be avoided? Is there a way to drastically reduce the perfomance impact HDT Heels has?

I also got rid of HDT High Heels. Mainly because it caused SexLab Sex Scenes to take forever to start.

33 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

?

Is this a recent change?

No. I just removed mega.nz link because it was not working anymore.

Sorry for the trouble.

P.S. I DO NOT think to update this mod anymore. I may do a V2, completely different and inco0mpatible, but do not expect new versions or bugfix for this mod.

Guest AthenaESIV
2 hours ago, CPU said:

No. I just removed mega.nz link because it was not working anymore.

Sorry for the trouble.

P.S. I DO NOT think to update this mod anymore. I may do a V2, completely different and inco0mpatible, but do not expect new versions or bugfix for this mod.

Ahh I see, looked interesting with cool features.

Would be great to see you make a sequel, but totally understand if you don't have the time. Cheers!

6 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Ahh I see, looked interesting with cool features.

Would be great to see you make a sequel, but totally understand if you don't have the time. Cheers!

One of the NIoveride mods has the instructions for removing HDT hi heels from mods using TESVedit. It is a simple process and I have done it with many mods. Sorry I do not have time to link but this site has search capabilities.

2 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

My first install

ScreenShot5.jpg.f4c5ce0bed90fd5ed47f5d0aa9006e68.jpg

You need to be inside the brothel for the mod to start working.

Or you need to start one of the quests that will run outside the brothel.

This was done to reduce to the minimum the load on the game engine.

51 minutes ago, Wotanpower said:

Nur Probleme.Player keine Kontrolle mehr. Sex Animationen starten nicht weil entkleiden nicht endet.

Das tut mir leid. Kannst du mir dein papyrus.log schicken?
(Google Übersetzung)

Guest AthenaESIV
3 hours ago, CPU said:

You need to be inside the brothel for the mod to start working.

Or you need to start one of the quests that will run outside the brothel.

This was done to reduce to the minimum the load on the game engine.

Damn, that's actually really cool.. I wish more mods did this to eliminate new game lag.

12 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

One of the NIoveride mods has the instructions for removing HDT hi heels from mods using TESVedit. It is a simple process and I have done it with many mods. Sorry I do not have time to link but this site has search capabilities.

Cool, I'll look that up sometime, shouldn't be too hard to track down. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Eturnus said:

Hi, 

Just installed the mod, and it sounds great. it wont appear in the MCM menu, but the map marker showed up near riften though. Went to see, in case it was just the menu, and there was no floor. Any ideas how to fix, or point me in the right direction?

enb 2019_01_02 02_55_27_82.bmp

enb 2019_01_02 02_54_41_11.bmp

Looks like not all the meshes of the mod are loaded.

Do you have at least 1Gb of VRAM?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, aloola said:

I have a same problem too, maybe Special edition incompatible  ? 

The mod was never ported to SSE.

Somebody should do it, as is for sure it will not work.

Mod works fine so far, found the club, entered, met eugene and joined and upgraded to silver, took first quest and started 'lessons' when she says 'now go to the pillory' I do this but nothing happens...  but Eugene and the girl just stand by... Then it gives a task 'practice with sex doll in Devious Room' and there isn't one... examined each piece of equipment but no 'sex doll'... there is a mannequin but that just opens an inventory dialogue. How do I complete this quest without this item being present?

Also when asking Eugene for Gold Member there is no option to buy it only a question about benefits and 'never mind' options.. is there an experience criteria before you can buy gold?

The only menu option I am getting from the girls is 'tell me something about you' and other than the options I get with most npc from the 'Follow Me for Sex' mod like ' follow me for sex', 'Lets have sex now with me' and 'perhaps you are looking for some company'. Other than those choices which come from a different mod, I  don't seem to be getting any interaction choices with the girls or males in the club.. have I missed something here?

I go to Helena and ask for sex and she says boy or girl and I give an answer, she says here or a room, if I chose here she asks 'with who?" but then there's no option to select anyone and she just says ok never mind and leaves

If I choose 'room' she says go to the person you want to have sex with but then when I use 'E' to speak with them there is no pickup from that dialogue other than my options from the FMFSex mod?

If I tell her 'I am interested in creatures' she says 'what do you want to do' then she just has ONE option which is 'never mind' ..  and then says 'no problem' - so there are no choices  else...so this isn't working...?

What am I doing wrong?

Using Mod Organiser 2 and my load order at Jan 18th is https://pastebin.com/v1AJp0E3

29 minutes ago, darksharke said:

Mod works fine so far, found the club, entered, met eugene and joined and upgraded to silver, took first quest and started 'lessons' but then it gives a task 'practice with sex doll in Devious Room' and there isn't one... examined each piece of equipment but no 'sex doll'... there is a mannequin but that just opens an inventory dialogue. How do I complete this quest without this item being present?

Also when asking Eugene for Gold Member there is no option to buy it only a question about benefits and 'never mind' options.. is there an experience criteria before you can buy gold?

The only menu option I am getting from the girls is 'tell me something about you' and other than the options I get with most npc from the 'Follow Me for Sex' mod like ' follow me for sex', 'Lets have sex now with me' and 'perhaps you are looking for some company'. Other than those choices which come from a different mod, I  don't seem to be getting any interaction choices with the girls or males in the club.. have I missed something here?

I go to Helena and ask for sex and she says boy or girl and I give an answer, she says here or a room, if I chose here she asks 'with who?" but then there's no option to select anyone and she just says ok never mind and leaves

If I choose 'room' she says go to the person you want to have sex with but then when I use 'E' to speak with them there is no pickup from that dialogue other than my options from the FMFSex mod?

If I tell her 'I am interested in creatures' she says 'what do you want to do' then she just has ONE option which is 'never mind' ..  and then says 'no problem' - so there are no choices  else...so this isn't working...?

What am I doing wrong?

Using Mod Organiser 2 and my load order at Jan 18th is https://pastebin.com/v1AJp0E3

It is the mannequin.

If I remember correctly you should have a spell to use it.