OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

Upcoming BBLS 6.1 can use OSA and behaves like The Sims when OSex is installed.  Well, a little more graphic, but similar.   :)

Sims can be very graphic, check the sims section :)

Heh.  Yeah, I've seen that stuff.  But, the graphics aren't quite as strong as Skyrim's graphics.  I guess that's what I meant.

BBLS 6.1 will pop that dialogue up whenever there is an NPC sleeping in the double bed in the main building or in the residence.  It also allows you to start scenes via dialogue anywhere in Skyrim, if hugging is turned on in the MCM menu and the relationship rank is high enough.  If the NPC is not your enemy, you can hug him or her.  If the NPC is your confidant, you can ask for a kiss.  If the NPC is your ally or lover, you can tell them "someone needs a spanking."  It's all working quite well.  I'm just waiting for a non-testing release of OSA before I cut BBLS 6.1 loose.

is anyone else game crash on loading saves after installing this like everytime? and u have to start a new game everytime to reload that save?

any work around that? or am i just stewpid?

Little question : is OSA needed when trying to use Osex ?

Read install instructions and FAQ.

is anyone else game crash on loading saves after installing this like everytime? and u have to start a new game everytime to reload that save?

any work around that? or am i just stewpid?

Little question : is OSA needed when trying to use Osex ?

Read install instructions and FAQ.

Sorry I missed the link to the website, all clear now thanks.

How would I assign multiple slots to a single esg id slot? Would it be like so<esg id="XXX" s="50 51 54"/> and then for Category    XXXCategoryFemale= "XXX"

Great Framework still trying to set up profiles for my custom NPC's

Thanks!

How would I assign multiple slots to a single esg id slot? Would it be like so<esg id="XXX" s="50 51 54"/> and then for Category    XXXCategoryFemale= "XXX"

Great Framework still trying to set up profiles for my custom NPC's

Thanks!

<esg id="XXX" s="50"/>

<esg id="XXX" s="51"/>

<esg id="XXX" s="54"/>

XXXCategoryFemale= "XXX"

Try that.

Multiple esg id's can have the same category name?

More like other way arround - one id name can be used multiple times to asign more slots to it.

With above setup - when OSA gets to unequiping and finds that category name it will unequip all 3 slots.

Categoryfemale and male is only used for translation (show the name) of each id.

Try not to replace/remove id's that come with the mod originaly coz CEO is using those names while creating animations for them. Example: don't rename id "necklace" to "amulet" if you do when you unequip that slot you wont get unequip animation that comes originaly for unequipping necklace.

Very eager to see what I might be able to do with this in the SFW realm of things. Thank you very much CEO for your contributions and dedication.

When I read the name chesko, I only can think in Frostfall, and with osex, I can think of several romantic forms of warming (romantic hug).

When I read the name chesko, I only can think in Frostfall, and with osex, I can think of several romantic forms of warming (romantic hug).

This is LL but you have to think bigger then that. Its not all about sex or hugs.

OSA can help modders to create a lot of different content.

I hate to see great mods being misused for silly things while they have potential to be something great. Best example is Slavetats. While it has great potential to be overlay framework that allows people to create stockings and any tight clothing overlays without having to mess with bodyslide and different body types - its being used to put tattoo "bitch" on a woman. And people find it amazing...

I dunno if I'm more surprised at balloon penis screenies, or the paucity of peoples who cant be arse to read at least a few pages of the thread to know that it been mentioned. Heck, some peoples asked for installation guides right after kinky's post >.<

Such tunnel vision.

But then again, I come from HongFire forum where I face all this sort of these lazy bums all day long at every Illusion's thread releases. 

Very eager to see what I might be able to do with this in the SFW realm of things. Thank you very much CEO for your contributions and dedication.

Think fighting games, Cutthroat Kitchen, Magic Duels, Mintrel battles, bands, all kinds of shit. It's a framework.

I dunno if I'm more surprised at balloon penis screenies, or the paucity of peoples who cant be arse to read at least a few pages of the thread to know that it been mentioned. Heck, some peoples asked for installation guides right after kinky's post >.<

Such tunnel vision.

But then again, I come from HongFire forum where I face all this sort of these lazy bums all day long at every Illusion's thread releases. 

You're kind of negativity is very cancerous. If I was as lazy as you suggest I would have not post at all assuming it was already covered leaving a chance for such an issue to never see the light(ie: Every game to ever release a beta). Seriously, there are far better reasons to jump someones case then giving feedback to the authors of a project to help further development. Whether the issue had already been discussed or otherwise.

OSA+OSEX+(read install instructions)=>NumPadEnter>LoadLibrary>Osex>Bind the key>Exit. Crosshair on target>(Bound key).

I have this mod installed for a while and can scroll through all the menu options but no UI has ever shown up.  FNIS lists the six Osex animation sets and the OSA demo mod. Which of these,Osex or OSA, contain the UI elements?

MO/Skyrim is running on an SSD and Mods/Downloads are on HDD if that should matter. I've gone so far as to install both these into Skyrim/data, load only the basic necessities, and coc riverwood with a level 1 dude without a twitch of difference.

Basic game, SLFramwork, etc. are running well otherwise.

I am sad.

CEO,

where your mod store position of GUI? If you make savegame with position shifted to the left, nothing will help to restore proper position.

I tried to remove mod, make clean save, but after I load OSA again, GUI is shifted.

post-345405-0-25277000-1469738722_thumb.jpg