CTD With loading in Carriages/Cities with no City/carriage mods

Ashkandii

Im leaving the load order below if someone has this similar problem and changing the title to be more precise, read below if you have the same problem

load order

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
[JmV]LTTF.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
notice board.esp
FNIS.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp
DialogueTweaks.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
DynDOLOD.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Combat Evolved.esp
Item Sorting by Saige.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
Forgotten Dungeons.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
WAFR_CCOR_Ordinator_Patch.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
AKSkyrimUnderground.esp
more idle markers.esp
more idle markers - no dlc.esp
Atlas Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Cloaks.esp
Illustrious HDT Cloaks.esp
Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
Skysan_ENBHorseTrough.esp
SkySight-Simply-Bigger-Trees-Slower-Branches.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
CampArgentum.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
Forgotten DungeonsDLC.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Hopesabandon.esp
konahrik_accoutrements.esp
KRUZIIK.ESP
LABikiniHeavy.esp
LABikiniLight.esp
LandscapeOverhaul_Stoneswalls.esp
WATER Plants.esp
Solsthdungeonpack.esp
AshIsle.esp
konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp
Immersive Music Temples.esp
Immersive Music Replacer.esp
WhiterunApartment.esp
Luna_GoV.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
TrueEyes.esp
Footprints.esp
iActivate.esp
Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Beards.esp
Blowing in the Wind.esp
Realistic HD Beverages.esp
XPMSE.esp
FollowerAsCompanion.esp
Handsome Courier.esp
BijinAIO-2016_3.1.esp
Serana.esp
FemaleUlfric.esp
QueenMiraak.esp
SeranaDialogEdit.esp
RavenWarpaints.esp
RavenWP3.esp
RutahTattooPack.esp
SRfreckles.esp
notice board - dragonborn patch.esp
00marztower.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
SkyUI.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Extended UI.esp
iLuvLoading.esp
iHUD.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
vAutosaveManager.esp
RealNames.esp
Spells Cast Light.esp
vwrNeckSeamFix.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
ISD_Dragonspear.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
APO_hi.esp
Vivid Weathers - Lanterns of Skyrim Preset.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
JKs LITE - Merged.esp

Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul.esp

^ ignore the mod loader at the bottom

Mod that may of caused this.

What i noticed every time i crashed was exactly  when the Carriage tried to load in, exactly at the moment where you see the weird blue light things or whatever colour you see, my guess is that its something editing carriage, bad mod or a texture could be any of them but the only mods i can just assume that caused my crashes is based purely off the mods im not using which i was using. 

- Snazzy Furniture overhaul (i dunno honestly but i didnt use this mod till recently and as in recently my crash game started activating this so its a hint)

- NPC More Tavern Idles ( Above )

- Baskets and Woven Decoratives UHD (considering this is been abandoned in a way, it may be this but..dont quote me on that)

If your crashing when loading Carriages outside cities (only tested this in whiterun and solitude and it was from inside the city so *shrug*) then try de-activating these. If your having similar/same problem it would be helpful to post your own load order or make your own post and notify me and ill try to look at the similar mods we have and come to a conclusion, until known i will brand this, a Ghost Crash :>

The screen below is the texture mods i have no installed with my stable save, i have feeling its a texture, its an odd crash considering these crashes only happens with bad mods or city mods etc. 

post-381016-0-97741400-1467071244_thumb.jpg

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp BijinAIO-2016_3.1.esp Check these could also be a skeleton issue if someone doesn't have the compatible skeleton for the body and armor they are using when you get close to them or enter their cell it'll cause a insta CTD.

I agree with CPU's response.  CTD's generally is overwhelmed Vram or the 32bit core software of the game.  I used to load up on graphically heavy mods that made Skyrim basically HD.  I had the same issue you did.  First thing to go was Skryim 2k.   Floral Overhaul is a huge load on your Vram.   Sometimes you have to make difficult choices in what mods you can run, in order to be playable.   I would also recommend that you Optimize (compress) your graphics - that was a major help for me.   Also if you have a few mods that add NPC's can cause a CTD too. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76373/?

Check how much VRam is used, there is a possibility that you run out of it when approaching a big city.

most likely, ill mess around later tomorrow for that

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp BijinAIO-2016_3.1.esp Check these could also be a skeleton issue if someone doesn't have the compatible skeleton for the body and armor they are using when you get close to them or enter their cell it'll cause a insta CTD.

nah. i been using those two for a long while ever since release actually and never had this issue. i even disabled both and loaded my save abd walked still CTD

In most cases CTD around cities is caused by high memory consumption. And the solution is quite simple - ENB Boost.

Skyrim will crash as it consumes more than 3.1 GB. ENB Boost practically makes the game consume two times less memory and you never get to the fatal limit even with HD textures. 

I was thinking maybe it is a good idea to have a sticky post that gives easy to find answers to most often encountered problems. It seems they are fixed in 90% of the cases like this:

CTD at start - missing master

CTD at a particular place(s) or action - mod problem

CTD at "random" or near bigger locations - install memory reporting mod and see if it crashes at 3.1GB. If it does, install (correctly) ENB Boost.

In most cases CTD around cities is caused by high memory consumption. And the solution is quite simple - ENB Boost.

Skyrim will crash as it consumes more than 3.1 GB. ENB Boost practically makes the game consume two times less memory and you never get to the fatal limit even with HD textures. 

I was thinking maybe it is a good idea to have a sticky post that gives easy to find answers to most often encountered problems. It seems they are fixed in 90% of the cases like this:

CTD at start - missing master

CTD at a particular place(s) or action - mod problem

CTD at "random" or near bigger locations - install memory reporting mod and see if it crashes at 3.1GB. If it does, install (correctly) ENB Boost.

Already have it,

Have you tried a new game? When turning a mod off there will still be stuff from that mod floating around in the save file even more so if the mod has scripts in it.

This is a new game.

If you already have ENB Boost are you sure it is correctly configured and running. You can still install something like MemInfo to check if you reach 3GB. 

Another issue can be a clothing replacer or other mesh replacer. For example farm clothes or something else that is used in and around cities. 

What I usually do in such situation is start to uninstall mods in groups to help narrow the problem. 

If you already have ENB Boost are you sure it is correctly configured and running. You can still install something like MemInfo to check if you reach 3GB. 

Another issue can be a clothing replacer or other mesh replacer. For example farm clothes or something else that is used in and around cities. 

What I usually do in such situation is start to uninstall mods in groups to help narrow the problem. 

I have Rustic Clothing installed but thats never been a problem, but ill try it. thanks.

There is some mod in my load order that causes it, no memory issues its purely a mod i have no idea which one it is and dont think ill ever find it. for now i created a new save (the other one was only 1 hour through) and my game works fine now, no more CTDs Thanks for the suggestions and help. 

What about telling people the name of the mod(s), so they can benefit from your experience?

I generally have not a single clue what caused it all i can really do is show a list on my most fresh installed mods and cross the ones i dont know which are the ones, it would be some help but not enough. will do this anyway, but ever since this i cleared/ installed more mods and my install list is clustered and the profile was deleted so just be guessing at this point. 

Archived