Perverted Contraptions

Halstrom

Well it could be fun to "modify" humans by cutting limbs and replacing them by mechanical parts (hidden armor maybe) like in the cute little scene of quake 4

That was possibly one of the freakiest things I'd seen done to my character in a video game, if I wasn't totally desensitized to most horror genres I think I would've had nightmares for months when that giant needle was put into my character's skull.

Ha this plot twist surprised me, I admit. As far as needle go though, I was more freaked by dead space needle minigame...

Anyway we shouldn't hijack this topic too long cause in the end I was mostly proposing to fabricate your own freaky sex doll :)

Make the pitching machines launch toy rockets horizontally so I can shoot them up Marcy's annoying ass.

Speaking of Quake 4 and derailing the thread, probably one of my favorite guns in the game was the Nail Gun, I hope someone makes that a thing in fallout, target seeking explosive "nails" and all...

• 1 year later...

Archived