Perverted Contraptions

Halstrom

The stuff in Skyrim, imo, were a pretty big let down. The player or NPC were pretty much stationnary... Besides they are pretty medieval oriented rather than wasteland junk or Vaultec. I hope we get some stuff that worked the same way chairs, thrones and beds worked.

Maybe you could "activate" the contraption and an animation would start with the NPC assigned to it.

For example the stockades in the crrent DLC would involve the player mounting whoever is stuck to the stockade from behind.

I dont know if anyone could make such thing but a guy can dream...

For gameplay and coding: treat the contraption as a "human power plant", Something attach to it will be powered and play any animation as you want.

As a gentleman:

1,milking machine that produce fresh water and food

2,"milking" machine that havest samen

3,spanking machine

4,fuck machine

5,shooting target that insert the victim's body

6,chair/table for the sole surviver

I'm more thinking of a way to strap an actor down to a conveyor and have them moved from station to station.

Striping, Examinations, Impregnation, fitting of plugs and nipple cups, latex application, then adding of a devious suit of power armor part by part.

I'm more thinking of a way to strap an actor down to a conveyor and have them moved from station to station.

Striping, Examinations, Impregnation, fitting of plugs and nipple cups, latex application, then adding of a devious suit of power armor part by part.

So basically NPC just stands like a doll while "gear" appears out of thin air equipping itself?

So basically NPC just stands like a doll while "gear" appears out of thin air equipping itself?

No travelling down a conveyor from machine to machine.

No I got that I just think it would look odd for NPCs to just stand around on a conveyer belt while random stuff gets equipped. Anyway with how buggy things are I am not even sure how NPCs are suppose to get on and stay on the Conveyer belt.

Also how would the machine look? Can NPCs go through it?

Its cool idea dont get me wrong... Like sex synth factory but not sure if it can be implemented right.

No I got that I just think it would look odd for NPCs to just stand around on a conveyer belt while random stuff gets equipped. Anyway with how buggy things are I am not even sure how NPCs are suppose to get on and stay on the Conveyer belt.

Also how would the machine look? Can NPCs go through it?

Its cool idea dont get me wrong... Like sex synth factory but not sure if it can be implemented right.

Well they would be strapped down horizontally to the belt, though I suppose vertically could be done if they were mounted in a frame of sorts.

I was thinking of something like that in the brain bot factory, restart brain bot manufacture whilst stealing an idea from OWB and have the brainless bodies of the facilities' victims run it.

I thought maybe a type of breeding program could happen too with the male victims, I had a few ideas written down somewhere, can't remember where.

I know this has nothing to do with those contraptions ... but here's a cent worth of thoughts.

Organic traps? Like flesh eating plants, razor grass, hallucinating inducing spores (paralyzing gas), torso ferals (no legs), occupied mattresses (parasites living in mattresses, taking advantage of anyone sleeping on it).

Non-organic traps, poisoned water pumps, gas releasing & igniting furnaces, pre programmed power armor (you loose control over the power armor when you're wearing it).

And of course, none of these (or maybe just one or two) could be interpreted as being a perverted contraption, but I'm sure it wouldn't take much imagination to think of a way to make the other traps perverted in one way or another.

Archived