F4 animated prostitution - Alfa

Beornwahl

i have tried this and it dosent work...

i made both beds

when i am at player whore bed and i speak to a male npc nothing happens (my char is female)

when i put a male npc to npcbed and i speak to him he takes a famale position while my char stands there doing nothing

if i put both beds at the same location npc cant get to bed (Cant reach it)

even if i manage to run both animations my female char always plays the males animation and the npc plays the famale ani8mation even if he is male..and my npc dosent get to bed...plays the animation were she is standing off the bed

needs update!!

i have tried this and it dosent work...

i made both beds

when i am at player whore bed and i speak to a male npc nothing happens (my char is female)

when i put a male npc to npcbed and i speak to him he takes a famale position while my char stands there doing nothing

if i put both beds at the same location npc cant get to bed (Cant reach it)

even if i manage to run both animations my female char always plays the males animation and the npc plays the famale ani8mation even if he is male..and my npc dosent get to bed...plays the animation were she is standing off the bed

needs update!!

it is still very early in development, give the guy a chance.

I just salute him for being the first to get something workable out.

His animations in Skyrim AP suck.

At least I have a chance to fuck Cait now.

If an experienced animator collaborates with him things may be different. But I doubt it.

If there's an experienced animator, then there's no need for AP because AP's triggering of sex pretty much sucks as well. AP's sole function is to fill the place until a real sex mod comes out.

But hey, at least the moan is good.

His animations in Skyrim AP suck.

At least I have a chance to fuck Cait now.

If an experienced animator collaborates with him things may be different. But I doubt it.

If there's an experienced animator, then there's no need for AP because AP's triggering of sex pretty much sucks as well. AP's sole function is to fill the place until a real sex mod comes out.

But hey, at least the moan is good.

Yeah its only the beginning before LL comes along with their high quality goodies and dark deviant mischief. A place holder to keep us occupied.

I installed the mod with NMM but can't find the beds, they're not in the workshop..

Can someone tell me where they are or what i'm doing wrong?

This is not the support thread for this mod.

Please ask to the author using a PM (the mod is not uploaded here) or on Nexus.

I installed the mod with NMM but can't find the beds, they're not in the workshop..

Can someone tell me where they are or what i'm doing wrong?

A problem I had was that my NMM was out of date. Make your it isn't, you should also sort your load order if you haven't already.

That's probably my problem, I haven't updated my NMM in ages, lol.

Thanks

Archived