How do i terminate win 10 upgrade ??

D_ManXX2

I never given it permission to install and now it keeps nagging about downloading will begin and i have no way of teminate this intrusive application that seem to have installed itself in one of those critical updates for windows 7 ??

I never given it permission to install and now it keeps nagging about downloading will begin and i have no way of teminate this intrusive application that seem to have installed itself in one of those critical updates for windows 7 ??

I had the same issue, just google how to stop windows 10 upgrade, I found my answer in the top 5 results.

If I remember right you have to disable windows update, through the control panel.

then uninstall the stealthy update that forces you to "upgrade".

Your data is what gets them the money. W10 is essentially spyware with default settings.

yep, pretty much... its why I'm so adamant about staying on windows 7...

If it comes to it I'm willing to go Linux, if they keep pushing...

Thanks for the suggestion i will have to terminate windows update it was also causing allot of problems SVCHost to spam my laptop resources and not updating for long time keep searching for updates indefenantly. 

This new tactic microshit does suck allot sounds more like they are on the same level now with NSA. No way i ever updating now.

Guest endgameaddiction

Careful, fanboys might roll in and bitch about people hating on win10 with no valid reasons and say you're just hating to hate.

Thanks for the link btw. I've ignored the upgade popup and close it every time, but fear that some day I will just click OK by accident.

And just out of curisoty, why does MS want your data? That should be invasion of privacy.

Archived