TES 6 - "a very long way off"

prinyo

Ooh, but Enderal is releasing this month, if need something to tide you over.

Almost here.

it's there !

since 01.07. 2016, but for the time being for German users, English version (with subtitles) appear likely to end this month.  ;) 

but the download is a joke, less than 100 kb \ seconds and at a size of 7.8 GB it takes more than a day to download it!

and the irony is at the thing, my download was almost finished, there were quite simple a demolitions.  :lol:  :lol:  :(  :(  

http://www.moddb.com/downloads/timeout

I have not heard of this game before but it looks intriguing.

You should check it out when its released for English users, they Oblivion one they did was awesome honestly.

I started with  Enderal two or three days ago, and it's just amazing what SureAI (the dev team) accomplished. It's far, far more elaborate on storyline, character depth etc. And it looks much better than vanilla Skyrim. I miss the adult stuff from this site, I admit. Sex to me is as natural as eating, sleeping and drinking. But apart from that Enderal is absolutely worth playing. It sweeps the floor with Skyrim.

I hope you english speaking guys will give it a try. The english version will be released near the end of this month. Looking forward to hearing from you.

I started with  Enderal two or three days ago, and it's just amazing what SureAI (the dev team) accomplished. It's far, far more elaborate on storyline, character depth etc. And it looks much better than vanilla Skyrim. I miss the adult stuff from this site, I admit. Sex to me is as natural as eating, sleeping and drinking. But apart from that Enderal is absolutely worth playing. It sweeps the floor with Skyrim.

I hope you english speaking guys will give it a try. The english version will be released near the end of this month. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Skyrim:Enderal is out "total conversation"

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63950-skyrimenderal-is-out-total-conversation/

Guest endgameaddiction

I've watched a few videos upon it from years ago and I was very impressed. I'm looking forward for the English launcher. I also hope that Skywind and Skyblivion eventually finish.

The last part just makes me think they have no idea what to do for TES6, Or what they want to do is too complicated/time consuming and they would rather produce more disappointing garbage.

exactly that is it!

as Bethesda with ZeniMax Media a fusion been received is, have almost all Morrowind developer give notice.

Oblivion has already been developed by another team, also Skyrim.

They have missed the train, they have no idea of modern graphics energy and it will take years, This know catch up!

You english speaking people will have the advantage that the worst bugs will be already dealt with when the english version comes out. But I must say: It runs much more smoothly that Skyrim did at its time of release - SureAI have some tweaks already built in, f. ex. the memory patch. The dev team is super nice and take care of users criticisms and bug reports. It's the total opposite of Bethesda, in all aspects.

It feels so good to play a game and not be totally left to your own devices. Usually the game producers throw buggy crap at you and the companies don't give a fuck.

Hehe, and the devs on the SureAI-forum already announced that all kinds of mods (as long as they're legal of course) are ok to be discussed on their forums, as long as adult stuff has a red "18+" prefix in its headline.

Guest endgameaddiction

I always say to myself that modders will make the best game devs because they know from the inside out how a game should be constructed due to experience. Often times I feel like Todd and Pete have no idea what games are about. But truth is, they lost track of that of that because it's always easier to side with more money and care less over passion. Too many companies have done it. What's worse is the fans that have taken them where they are now. If it wasn't for them, they wouldn't be soaking in all that money. So once they start streamlining and dumbing things down and ignoring their real fans, it becomes a disrespect.

Glad to see that humble people who do this for free are willing to cope with the community. Bethesda doesn't have a passion for the games they make. Not no more. They lost sight of what really used to matter.

Archived