(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

:D I'm so glad you'll take screenshots. Please don't be mistaken, you can load and build this preset in CBBE too! I only write "CBBEde" or "UUNPde" or "COSIOde" etc. because that's what i developed the preset in hehe. But it works for all!

Wow 90 UUNP conversions downloaded!? Nice. Let me see a few of those. :D Now i'm curious.

Also i'll have to publicize the photos on Flickr. x ) thanks for fav anyway.

Ask and you shall recieve: (Its 106 at least I found out)

ss_UUNPFiles.jpg

If you see any in there you want modeled with this preset let me know.

Lol, I had to copy them all to a new folder to take the picture, so I could delete out a few that were the main files required when I did the search. Overall I have... well I have a lot of armor/outfits downloaded (but most are not bodyslide, especially not UUNP. And the funny part is there is a good chance I will never actually un-zip most to ever try ingame.

could you make a bodyslide version of ZGGB CH ?

here is a video in case of you need to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Y3HS3L5Mo

Paodebanana request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 9 - paodebanana.7z

Yet another body playing with the limits of BodySlide. But UUNP saved the day with their unified sliders. I made 0 weight have no unified sliders and 100 weight have them. I think it's alright!

Due to few unsure moments with previous requests you got ahead in the queue, cool huh! But now it's time for the fallout 4 body.

preview

27672232082_247a8eb38c.jpgScreenshot14419_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27160816834_aa62c2c4f5_b.jpg

27698316971_4cd43e6269_b.jpg

27161624813_c692ea8669_b.jpg

>> Next up is Fallout 4 body that i got working.

Man, those thighs are just perfect! I don't know if this is too much to ask for, but do you think it would be possible to make a version of this with even bigger breasts in CBBE? Something like the picture I attached (possibly a tad bit smaller, but the shape is very nice).

Sure, but if you thought the thighs are perfect it's unfortunately a shape i can only make in UUNP. I can make them as thick in CBBE but not as round. If that's no problem for ya i'll make your mega thighs x mega boobs body. I also want to ask, do you like the legs this slim or want to change anything there?

Could make the legs a tad thicker, yeah. Calves look as though they could be larger, kind of like this (I think you've seen that artist before!)

As for the body, I've never used UUNP. I'm willing to give it a try, though! I just need to download the UNP body and a UNP texture, right?

post-63671-0-27703500-1467222902_thumb.png

Seeing the great work you're doing, I'd also like to make a request:

- CBBE (Bodyslide) body and weight 100.

- This body will be for one of my characters (not followers)

if this works, I'll post some links to pictures that should give you a good idea of that body.

01+Bridgette+B.jpg

2_big.jpg

71235.jpg

Bridgette-B-Teasing-001-700x466.jpg

Bridgette-B-Teasing-006-700x466.jpg

Thanks for reading and hopefully considering it.

Roachboy request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 23 - roachboy.7z

This was a fun request, i'm pretty sure i got it all right. Hope you like it! The 0 weight looks like the second model, i managed to make the boobs pretty identical. She has a nice shape! And for 100 weight you've got all the gravity you would want. x ) Their butt and hip shape is also made very different.

By the way would you happen to know the names of these models? Just so i can write it in opening thread then heh.

preview

0 weight

27368649914_45328dbc4d_z.jpgScreenshot9629_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

50 weight

27947317936_d95555caf7_c.jpg

100 weight

27368641764_8a70c8aff4_c.jpg

>> Next up is Mookeylama's 2nd request!

Looks awesome! Many thanks. The model is Bridgette B.

:D I'm so glad you'll take screenshots. Please don't be mistaken, you can load and build this preset in CBBE too! I only write "CBBEde" or "UUNPde" or "COSIOde" etc. because that's what i developed the preset in hehe. But it works for all!

Wow 90 UUNP conversions downloaded!? Nice. Let me see a few of those. :D Now i'm curious.

ss_UUNPFiles.jpg

Lol, I had to copy them all to a new folder to take the picture, so I could delete out a few that were the main files required when I did the search. Overall I have... well I have a lot of armor/outfits downloaded (but most are not bodyslide, especially not UUNP. And the funny part is there is a good chance I will never actually un-zip most to ever try ingame.

Hehe i was thinking the actual outfits but thanks for the list. xD I like the sound of the FF12 Fran outfit, perhaps Amy AM too. Then any outfits you like. : )

Paodebanana request:

Yet another body playing with the limits of BodySlide. But UUNP saved the day with their unified sliders. I made 0 weight have no unified sliders and 100 weight have them. I think it's alright!

Due to few unsure moments with previous requests you got ahead in the queue, cool huh! But now it's time for the fallout 4 body.

preview

Man, those thighs are just perfect! I don't know if this is too much to ask for, but do you think it would be possible to make a version of this with even bigger breasts in CBBE? Something like the picture I attached (possibly a tad bit smaller, but the shape is very nice).

Sure, but if you thought the thighs are perfect it's unfortunately a shape i can only make in UUNP. I can make them as thick in CBBE but not as round. If that's no problem for ya i'll make your mega thighs x mega boobs body. I also want to ask, do you like the legs this slim or want to change anything there?

Could make the legs a tad thicker, yeah. Calves look as though they could be larger, kind of like this (I think you've seen that artist before!)

As for the body, I've never used UUNP. I'm willing to give it a try, though! I just need to download the UNP body and a UNP texture, right?

I have something for you then! Try this out: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62930-making-bodyslide-presets-for-you1/?p=1591852

It's a previous request i got right after i had made the Paodebanana body which also wanted the Sligar the Tigers body. It got thicker legs and rounder hips, calves and boobs and it's in CBBE.

if this works, I'll post some links to pictures that should give you a good idea of that body.

01+Bridgette+B.jpg

2_big.jpg

71235.jpg

Roachboy request:

This was a fun request, i'm pretty sure i got it all right. Hope you like it! The 0 weight looks like the second model, i managed to make the boobs pretty identical. She has a nice shape! And for 100 weight you've got all the gravity you would want. x ) Their butt and hip shape is also made very different.

By the way would you happen to know the names of these models? Just so i can write it in opening thread then heh.

preview

0 weight

50 weight

100 weight

She sure looks like a shapeshifter. xD Nice model though.

ss_UUNPFiles.jpg

Hehe i was thinking the actual outfits but thanks for the list. xD I like the sound of the FF12 Fran outfit, perhaps Amy AM too. Then any outfits you like. : )

Will do. I checked the nifs and unfortunately the FF12 Fran Outfit does not have the sheer cloth on the front on the UUNP Bodyslide files  :(  Oh well, the rest of its there. Will build them and see if I can get one of those poser things installed and working this afternoon. ^^

here's one. i'm having trouble making the legs that thin. and the boobs looking that effected by gravity drooping yet without looking flat. i can get them kinda droopy but then they look flat. you, my friend create these like magic, so i leave you...Brooke lol

{spoiler]brooke-burke,-topless,-beach,-swimsuit-1[\sp

Mookeylama request 2:

custom bodyslide preset 24 - mookeylama 2.7z

Here's Brooke Burke body figure for Skyrim! I gave the waist and hips that sleek yet round figure and the legs are quite slim in proportion to her torso. The boobs are like from a fantasy dream... Why does she kind of look like a Fire Atronach to me? That's a compliment! Also shoulders are kind of wide and arms slim. Let me know how you like it, it's in UUNP and i use Unified sliders but if you load it in CBBE it looks fine too but breasts are a little more perky.

preview

27717185650_89d5ddc6ec_z.jpgScreenshot21416_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27717189660_f191cecd84_c.jpg

27895038062_428c751888_c.jpg

ss_UUNPFiles.jpg

Paodebanana request:

preview

I have something for you then! Try this out: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62930-making-bodyslide-presets-for-you1/?p=1591852

It's a previous request i got right after i had made the Paodebanana body which also wanted the Sligar the Tigers body. It got thicker legs and rounder hips, calves and boobs and it's in CBBE.

01+Bridgette+B.jpg

2_big.jpg

71235.jpg

Roachboy request:

preview

0 weight

50 weight

100 weight

She sure looks like a shapeshifter. xD Nice model though.

What about the breast size/shape? The thighs and butt don't look to be as pronounced on that body as well, but that might be my imagination.

Paodebanana request:

preview

I'm making it! I'm developing in UUNP but you can build the preset with CBBE too!

Paodebanana request:

preview

Kirby123 request:

custom bodyslide preset 25 - kirby123.7z

So i believe i understood what it is you're after! And i more or less updated the previously made Sligarthetiger body. I noticed in the process that i've improved in making huge bodies since then. That was among my first attempts after all. Now you got broader waist, much thicker arms, rounder hips and a butt that's got a much nicer shape.

To answer your question about UUNP, you only need to download a UNP texture, Yes! The BodySlide preset takes care of the body meshes when you click Build.

preview

27726363190_6b508bf896_z.jpgScreenshot17204_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27393116794_9d7f222302_c.jpg28006469095_fdfb6ec887_c.jpg27971853696_5df3602a4e_c.jpg28006460975_00503d3205_c.jpg27393127054_5e6cde8a20_c.jpg

As someone who sucks at bodyslide I would like to ask you to make a perset using CBBE and weight 100 based SligarTheTigar's artwork on FurAffinity. He has loads more if you need more examples.

Examples 

attachicon.gif1445109696.sligarthetiger_mangle_stripper_p.pngattachicon.gif1451291426.sligarthetiger_delphox_p.pngattachicon.gif1453244781.sligarthetiger_floatzel_+_deagle_p.pngattachicon.gif1457920259.sligarthetiger_lucario_eagle_p.pngattachicon.gif1461376172.sligarthetiger_taomon_rump_p.png

Its fine if you don't make this for me. I can't make this myself so i don't expect anyone else to do it for me. If you do Thank you so much in advance!

I think this body is something for you too! Just letting you know! It's basically like a thicker version of your request. Based on Sligarthetiger's body yet again.

Paodebanana request:

preview

Kirby123 request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 25 - kirby123.7z

So i believe i understood what it is you're after! And i more or less updated the previously made Sligarthetiger body. I noticed in the process that i've improved in making huge bodies since then. That was among my first attempts after all. Now you got broader waist, much thicker arms, rounder hips and a butt that's got a much nicer shape.

To answer your question about UUNP, you only need to download a UNP texture, Yes! The BodySlide preset takes care of the body meshes when you click Build.

preview

27393116794_9d7f222302_c.jpg28006469095_fdfb6ec887_c.jpg27971853696_5df3602a4e_c.jpg28006460975_00503d3205_c.jpg27393127054_5e6cde8a20_c.jpg

As someone who sucks at bodyslide I would like to ask you to make a perset using CBBE and weight 100 based SligarTheTigar's artwork on FurAffinity. He has loads more if you need more examples.

Examples 

attachicon.gif1445109696.sligarthetiger_mangle_stripper_p.pngattachicon.gif1451291426.sligarthetiger_delphox_p.pngattachicon.gif1453244781.sligarthetiger_floatzel_+_deagle_p.pngattachicon.gif1457920259.sligarthetiger_lucario_eagle_p.pngattachicon.gif1461376172.sligarthetiger_taomon_rump_p.png

Its fine if you don't make this for me. I can't make this myself so i don't expect anyone else to do it for me. If you do Thank you so much in advance!

I think this body is something for you too! Just letting you know! It's basically like a thicker version of your request. Based on Sligarthetiger's body yet again.

Oh man, the lower body is just perfect! I love it! The only thing is that the breasts Could be a lot bigger. Again, possibly around this size? If that's not really possible that's fine! I'm very thankful for this in general!

post-63671-0-09106700-1467332451_thumb.png

Paodebanana request:

preview

Kirby123 request:

preview

Examples 

Whelp! Another one for the collection! :) Thanks!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Y3HS3L5Mo'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Y3HS3L5Mo

Paodebanana request:

preview

Kirby123 request:

preview

Examples 

I think this body is something for you too! Just letting you know! It's basically like a thicker version of your request. Based on Sligarthetiger's body yet again

Luna Daro'ki might be on to something. that body looks sweet ( the furries body ) maybe slightly bigger boobs  ( Yeah slightly bigger would be nice)

Paodebanana request:

preview

Kirby123 request:

preview

Examples 

Oh man, the lower body is just perfect! I love it! The only thing is that the breasts Could be a lot bigger. Again, possibly around this size? If that's not really possible that's fine! I'm very thankful for this in general!

Now that i think about it.....yeah bigger tits would be nice :blush:  :)

Paodebanana request:

preview

Kirby123 request:

preview

Examples 

You're welcome Ah, you did attach that picture in a prior post. Well i'll edit the 100 weight boobs then and release an alternate version!

Awesome! You know, you're really cool for this. I got Skyrim years ago, and saw things like CBBE and UNP come out, then later, the various jiggle animations and such. I've just come back to this stuff after years, and it's amazing to me to see someone kind enough to just make things like this for people! When Bodyslide had came out, I couldn't wrap my head around it, and I'm sure it's still the same now! x3

Wee, I've convereted to UUNP. Still have to figure out how to use bodyslide outfit studio someday so I can convert the stuff I want to UUNP... especially my mashups. Killed Whiteun somehow, its barely able to be played in there, yet the bar at night full of npc's and followers runs just fine. No clue what happened.

I took the pictures like you asked for, but I messed up during the conversion from bmp to png and forgot to unchck the resize box so they got resized from 1920x1080 to 1280x720  :( Stupid me.

Anyways, here they are, Dekobi-hime. And I am loving the body. Another person helped me with my characters head too. ^^

Note: I have an older, craptasic computer so I can't run ENB, I don't think i have AA on either. 

Naked on the River: NSFW

27736692310_5067cee215.jpg 27403295294_5115a8ba42.jpg 27403297464_531000e653.jpg 27736694200_fbed0a7fd1.jpg

FF12 Fran Outfit as requested:

27938981821_6ae00331f8.jpg 27403272524_8fe367c32e.jpg 27982183406_108e3616ae.jpg 27403276714_18fbeb7d76.jpg

R18Pn Amy Am Outfit as requested:

27403282324_ccebef65e1.jpg 27982186976_73788a6f9a.jpg 27939001681_4df627d5bb.jpg 27736678540_7eb6a2ec28.jpg 28016807225_6fdb8c5e98.jpg

Elwing Outift and Gwelda Red Riding Hood (retextured)

27982210276_d6623d7395.jpg 27914741202_5d9ddd9af8.jpg 27938977821_287dd68cc3.jpg 27982264836_183cca22ba.jpg 27403407854_4c15bc9611.jpg

Bless Online Tinuviel (Partial) and Nudes: NSFW

27403351174_6282f12af7.jpg

27403287823_0c1ff7b4aa.jpg 27914815892_6b21d6e7ca.jpg 27914828502_8aca5462cf.jpg 28016916645_e1a0c7a23e.jpg 28016924585_da5f1cc66f.jpg 27939117121_0c3e25b267.jpg

I have more that I took and uploaded at my Flickr. Be warned, a bunch are NSFW, but here is the link: Alchemist Moon's Flickr Page

Really wish you had more control over how the stuff shows up on there, like the order, but oh well. 

Hope you and everyone else enjoyed the screenshots. ^^

Awesome! You know, you're really cool for this. I got Skyrim years ago, and saw things like CBBE and UNP come out, then later, the various jiggle animations and such. I've just come back to this stuff after years, and it's amazing to me to see someone kind enough to just make things like this for people! When Bodyslide had came out, I couldn't wrap my head around it, and I'm sure it's still the same now! x3

Kirby123 request alternative/fix:

custom bodyslide preset 25alt - kirby123.7z

Thanks for the kind words. ^^' And here it is! I used alot of Unified UNP sliders for this so the whole body shape is a little different, hopefully for the better and of course the boobs are definitely better! 0 weight is just like the previous release. This is easily the biggest bodyslide preset requested yet, it's ferocious! : 3

preview

28020847665_17afe6e446_z.jpgScreenshot15020_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27918817602_688331233c_c.jpg

Breasts like this. Is it possible?

sample_1bb114c3e5fe9bad09bf644f26f15eec.

This is something you'd like, i kept your boob request in mind due to it's complexity. This may or may not be as big and long as you'd want the boobs but it's a big step on the way, and the thighs are massive too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Y3HS3L5Mo'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Y3HS3L5Mo

Paodebanana request:

preview

Kirby123 request:

preview

Examples 

I think this body is something for you too! Just letting you know! It's basically like a thicker version of your request. Based on Sligarthetiger's body yet again

Luna Daro'ki might be on to something. that body looks sweet ( the furries body ) maybe slightly bigger boobs  ( Yeah slightly bigger would be nice)

Paodebanana request:

preview

Kirby123 request:

preview

Examples 

Well then, this is what you'll want. x D

Hurray!  Thanks Dekobi-hime!  I'm going to give it a go now and hopefully take a few screenshots.  I'm not a pro screenshotter so they'll be pretty basic, but still!

It'll be great! Exciting!

Wee, I've convereted to UUNP. Still have to figure out how to use bodyslide outfit studio someday so I can convert the stuff I want to UUNP... especially my mashups. Killed Whiteun somehow, its barely able to be played in there, yet the bar at night full of npc's and followers runs just fine. No clue what happened.

I took the pictures like you asked for, but I messed up during the conversion from bmp to png and forgot to unchck the resize box so they got resized from 1920x1080 to 1280x720  :( Stupid me.

Anyways, here they are, Dekobi-hime. And I am loving the body. Another person helped me with my characters head too. ^^

Note: I have an older, craptasic computer so I can't run ENB, I don't think i have AA on either. 

27736692310_5067cee215.jpg 27403295294_5115a8ba42.jpg 27403297464_531000e653.jpg 27736694200_fbed0a7fd1.jpg

27938981821_6ae00331f8.jpg 27403272524_8fe367c32e.jpg 27982183406_108e3616ae.jpg 27403276714_18fbeb7d76.jpg

27403282324_ccebef65e1.jpg 27982186976_73788a6f9a.jpg 27939001681_4df627d5bb.jpg 27736678540_7eb6a2ec28.jpg 28016807225_6fdb8c5e98.jpg

27982210276_d6623d7395.jpg 27914741202_5d9ddd9af8.jpg 27938977821_287dd68cc3.jpg 27982264836_183cca22ba.jpg 27403407854_4c15bc9611.jpg

27403287823_0c1ff7b4aa.jpg 27914815892_6b21d6e7ca.jpg 27914828502_8aca5462cf.jpg 28016916645_e1a0c7a23e.jpg 28016924585_da5f1cc66f.jpg 27939117121_0c3e25b267.jpg

I have more that I took and uploaded at my Flickr. Be warned, a bunch are NSFW, but here is the link: Alchemist Moon's Flickr Page

Really wish you had more control over how the stuff shows up on there, like the order, but oh well. 

I did enjoy them! Very nice, i will have to check your Flickr too. I need more Fran pictures hehe. : )

This is your first photosession if i heard correctly right? Let me recommend a mod for you that makes screenshots more alive, you can give your character facial expressions with this: http://mergaskittle.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-5.html

Thanks for the screenies!

Guest swaglol
Hi Dekobi, thank you very much for this thread, even if you decide to skip over my request, I appreciate what you're doing for the community very much :)

Preferred body base: CBBE
Weight: I'd like it to look similar to the reference photos when the weight slider is set to 100.

For the body, I'd like something as close as possible to Katee Owen's body (Primarily the breasts, I won't be particularly bothered if other parts are somewhat off), see below:

http://redblow.com/stuff/katee-owen/katee-life-boobs-nude-topless-55.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pZB-zp11fPw/VThOS02cPPI/AAAAAAAAOM0/dbUzVy_Xln8/s1600/katee-owen-life-play-with-her-tits.gif
http://ist2-2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/v/g/7/2vg7K/tumblr_ne4emv9wk81rphgogo8_400.gif

Just google her name for hundreds more references.

The idea is this slim body but with large, natural breasts at the heavier end of the weight slider, where 100 would be like the references. 0 can be whatever you feel like, I'd quite like to see what you'd put there since you've done some stellar work here so far!

Specification: Just as close to the references as possible, if you want to tweak it to make it fit Skyrim better then be my guest. (I'm awful at bodyslide and have been making do with my best efforts until now :P)
Keywords: Natural, slim, large.

If you'd like me to be more specific in an area please feel free to ask. If you don't fancy making it that's fine too, don't ask don't get afterall! :)

Thanks in advance!

Kirby123 request alternative/fix:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 25alt - kirby123.7z

Thanks for the kind words. ^^' And here it is! I used alot of Unified UNP sliders for this so the whole body shape is a little different, hopefully for the better and of course the boobs are definitely better! 0 weight is just like the previous release. This is easily the biggest bodyslide preset requested yet, it's ferocious! : 3

preview

28020847665_17afe6e446_z.jpgScreenshot15020_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27918817602_688331233c_c.jpg

Breasts like this. Is it possible?

sample_1bb114c3e5fe9bad09bf644f26f15eec.

This is something you'd like, i kept your boob request in mind due to it's complexity. This may or may not be as big and long as you'd want the boobs but it's a big step on the way, and the thighs are massive too!

Paodebanana request:

preview

Kirby123 request:

preview

Examples 

Paodebanana request:

preview

Kirby123 request:

preview

Examples 

Well then, this is what you'll want. x D

Oh man, thank you so much! I tweaked it just a tad to get even larger breasts and such, but I couldn't have ever made a body like this on my own! Now the issue is finding armor to fit it. x3 Do you personally have any recommendations for armor?

I did enjoy them! Very nice, i will have to check your Flickr too. I need more Fran pictures hehe. : )

This is your first photosession if i heard correctly right? Let me recommend a mod for you that makes screenshots more alive, you can give your character facial expressions with this: http://mergaskittle.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-5.html

Thanks for the screenies!

Glad you liked them. I shall have to take more Fran pictures for you. Sort of sucks that the sheer cloth front part is not available on the UUNP Bodyslide version, though.

And yuppers, thats the first time I've had a poser installed. The other screenshots (about 3.5k random ones) I've taken while playing were all just me standing there or fighting things and slapping the button.

I'll look into that link.  :)

Got any locations suggestions for the other Fran pictures? Can't guarantee my character can get there (if its some locked away quest place), but ideas don't hurt to have. ^^

Hi Dekobi, thank you very much for this thread, even if you decide to skip over my request, I appreciate what you're doing for the community very much :)

Weight: I'd like it to look similar to the reference photos when the weight slider is set to 100.

For the body, I'd like something as close as possible to Katee Owen's body (Primarily the breasts, I won't be particularly bothered if other parts are somewhat off), see below:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pZB-zp11fPw/VThOS02cPPI/AAAAAAAAOM0/dbUzVy_Xln8/s1600/katee-owen-life-play-with-her-tits.gif

http://ist2-2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/v/g/7/2vg7K/tumblr_ne4emv9wk81rphgogo8_400.gif

The idea is this slim body but with large, natural breasts at the heavier end of the weight slider, where 100 would be like the references. 0 can be whatever you feel like, I'd quite like to see what you'd put there since you've done some stellar work here so far!

Specification: Just as close to the references as possible, if you want to tweak it to make it fit Skyrim better then be my guest. (I'm awful at bodyslide and have been making do with my best efforts until now :P)

If you'd like me to be more specific in an area please feel free to ask. If you don't fancy making it that's fine too, don't ask don't get afterall! :)

Thanks in advance!

oh wow!! yes pleeease.

Thanks in advance!

+1  :P

Archived