(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

Looking good!

Personally, I would make the breasts a little higher on the chest, and just a touch wider at the hips. And you gotta show what the booty looks like! :P

My how could i forget. : D

Booooootyyey!!

attachicon.gifbodyslide 016 cbsp 1 wip1 b.jpgattachicon.gifbodyslide 016 cbsp 1 wip1 s.jpg

Higher breasts makes sense! Okay your suggestion is received!

Nice shape to it. Would like to see it stick out a little more. Not so flat. (Apple slider) But you have the upsidown heart shape looking fantastic. :D

Ooh good point, the butt up to the waist does look like a heart shape! If you say so! Apple cheeks slider is being applied right now!

Another preview for everyone of the current bodyslide preset that is in the making!

Now i have made low-weight and high-weight very different from eachother so i'll upload pics of both!

High-weight

post-749685-0-19221600-1469398122_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-18134600-1469398121_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-35222600-1469398120_thumb.jpg

Low-weight

post-749685-0-16843700-1469398125_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-17020100-1469398124_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-16700000-1469398123_thumb.jpg

This preset is open for suggestions, tell me what you like and dislike and i'll shape it a closer to your liking! Planned release is somewhere before end of this month.

Looking good!

: D Thankies.~

Looking good so far my only suggestion is a bit bigger hips and breasts but I'm a bit biased sooo

You're self aware! xD The breasts need to be bigger you're right! Hips i think has a good balance now, actually made them alot bigger since last edit. : D

Love it

Thanks and welcome to the thread!

So bodygen is a feature in racemenu that allows you to assign random body shapes based of an ini document to different npcs thereby allowing a very varied range of bodyshapes independent of weight. It uses a base shape created from bodyslide with tri thingy enabled.

The xml is super super configurable and its split into two, morph and template ini. so the morph ini is where you configure the various presets and it can be done in terms of sections or a whole body, it uses the same bodyslide values albeit the way you see it in game via racemenu. There is also a function to not just set a specific value but a range value so you can have like a big boob preset with a small range in the cleavage and breast size thus no two big breast npc will be the same. You can then do similar for like pointy boobs etc!

The template ini then draws from the morph ini's presets (that you have created) and applies it dynamically to npcs you meet along the way. And can be configured to have specific rules.

Google bodygen files and you will be able to find a much more detailed thread on it in loverslab! :)

So bodygen is a feature in racemenu that allows you to assign random body shapes based of an ini document to different npcs thereby allowing a very varied range of bodyshapes independent of weight. It uses a base shape created from bodyslide with tri thingy enabled.

The xml is super super configurable and its split into two, morph and template ini. so the morph ini is where you configure the various presets and it can be done in terms of sections or a whole body, it uses the same bodyslide values albeit the way you see it in game via racemenu. There is also a function to not just set a specific value but a range value so you can have like a big boob preset with a small range in the cleavage and breast size thus no two big breast npc will be the same. You can then do similar for like pointy boobs etc!

The template ini then draws from the morph ini's presets (that you have created) and applies it dynamically to npcs you meet along the way. And can be configured to have specific rules.

Google bodygen files and you will be able to find a much more detailed thread on it in loverslab! :)

Thanks for explaining it to us Luffyboy! That sounds really cool. Well if anyone think that making a bodygen template sounds fun i leave my presets open for use to anyone that post here and tell us you want to do this. : )

To be honest it sounds very cool to give every NPC of Skyrim their very own body. If someone starts on a project like that i will make BodySlide presets specifically for it. We'd be able to give Skyrim NPC's so many shapes! Inspiring inspiring.~ ♫

great explanation. thanks!

ok, i understand how that creates random body variety...but does that also effect the clothing n armor?

ok, i understand how that creates random body variety...but does that also effect the clothing n armor?

Yup! just make sure you generate the tri files for the clothings/armor from bodyslide (its the tick box at the bottom)

Yup! just make sure you generate the tri files for the clothings/armor from bodyslide (its the tick box at the bottom)

RaceMenu has some great features huh! Are you maybe itching to do this template thingy Mookey'? '(^^)'

Im looking for:

Body: UUNP

Weight: Something Marie Rose type at 0 weight.
             Something like Airi from Oni ChiChi at 100 weight but a little muscular its ok if it looks 7B/7B0 ish  :P

Reason: Some hentai stuff xD

For some reasons I cant add images cuz of my shit internet at home so if you just google it you will see a lot of reference. (using my phone my pc is still packed and will commence unpacking when i am done moving back home)

Looking at all the work its so awesome.

Im looking for:

Body: UUNP

Weight: Something Marie Rose type at 0 weight.

Something like Airi from Oni ChiChi at 100 weight but a little muscular :P

Reason: Some hentai stuff xD

For some reasons I cant add images cuz of my shit internet at home so if you just google it you will see a lot of reference. (using my phone my pc is still packed and will commence unpacking when i am done moving back home)

Looking at all the work its so awesome.

Hey hey. Aha! So a small body with small boobs on 0 weight and big boobs on 100 weight. I'd say that the request is accepted if they were open now but unfortunately i don't take them right now. I am working on the collective bodyslide preset right now. : ) 

But that said Airi is cute. ^^

Hi there again, dekobi, I was wondering if you had time for another preset? :s

I really enjoyed the other one, but this time I wanted to see if you could do one based on some anime characters.

It would be weight 0 Kneesocks and weight 100 Scanty, from the series Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt.

This one's a bit tricky since there a not a lot of references, since it's just one scene in which they appear like this, I'm attaching all the moments I think could be used for reference. :blush:

The breasts and waists shapes are crucial here.

jCMKjzN.jpg

ThbOi5G.jpg

LqEx0F9.jpg

xaKJAxz.jpg

D37QzJd.jpg

7lV40gU.jpg

Ab4JKmA.jpg

MDNBABE.jpg

Hzh3mNm.jpg

yKlUoXV.jpg

PcRJraq.jpg

OXZK2c8.jpg

Preferred body base: (CBBE/UUNP/etc.? you can change easy later but there are slight differences when making the body.) CBBE
Weight: (how do you want to make use of the weight feature?) Anything you like, feel free to do as you please. So 0-100

Character: (do you have a female character/follower that this body is for? please attach a picture here.): http://imgur.com/CvDlQmv

Specification: (write details here how vaguely or precise as you want) So this is just basically Mercy from Overwatch. I just want you to make a 'younger' version of it, so lower with a young. Feel free to create it in your own way. It doesn't have to be extremely precise.

Would like to make a request for a body like this one,
Screen_Shot5111.png
saw on a post here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/
Thank you in advance

Hey what is up everone! If i show you this image, do you get any thoughts, any opinions? This is how far i've made the Collective BodySlide preset that i mentioned back in the announcement. Tell me what you like about it!

So far the ideas from three posters have made this body what it is now. : D

attachicon.gifbodyslide 016 cbsp 1 wip1.jpg

Looking good!

Personally, I would make the breasts a little higher on the chest, and just a touch wider at the hips. And you gotta show what the booty looks like! :P

Looking good so far my only suggestion is a bit bigger hips and breasts but I'm a bit biased sooo

Collective BodySlide preset 1 release:

collective bodyslide preset 1.7z

Hey everyone, your input has led to the creation of this body. The keywords for this body is: Curvy and protruding. It's smooth but also got these jagged kind of curves on the waist, hips and legs. The weight slider will let you go from a small body to a bigger body good for a barbarian kind of character. So how do you like it? Hehe enjoy.

preview

28812024345_3b9b547547_z.jpgScreenshot80708_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

28194267054_3b9310b8d0_z.jpg

28194253754_85c5687259_z.jpg

28734941791_bb5fdf22df_z.jpg28194259214_bd264818b0_z.jpg

Hi there again, dekobi, I was wondering if you had time for another preset? :s

I really enjoyed the other one, but this time I wanted to see if you could do one based on some anime characters.

It would be weight 0 Kneesocks and weight 100 Scanty, from the series Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt.

This one's a bit tricky since there a not a lot of references, since it's just one scene in which they appear like this, I'm attaching all the moments I think could be used for reference. :blush:

The breasts and waists shapes are crucial here.

jCMKjzN.jpg

ThbOi5G.jpg

LqEx0F9.jpg

xaKJAxz.jpg

D37QzJd.jpg

7lV40gU.jpg

Ab4JKmA.jpg

MDNBABE.jpg

Hzh3mNm.jpg

yKlUoXV.jpg

PcRJraq.jpg

OXZK2c8.jpg

Preferred body base: (CBBE/UUNP/etc.? you can change easy later but there are slight differences when making the body.) CBBE
Weight: (how do you want to make use of the weight feature?) Anything you like, feel free to do as you please. So 0-100

Character: (do you have a female character/follower that this body is for? please attach a picture here.): http://imgur.com/CvDlQmv

Specification: (write details here how vaguely or precise as you want) So this is just basically Mercy from Overwatch. I just want you to make a 'younger' version of it, so lower with a young. Feel free to create it in your own way. It doesn't have to be extremely precise.

Would like to make a request for a body like this one,

Screen_Shot5111.png

saw on a post here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/

Thank you in advance

Hey what is up everone! If i show you this image, do you get any thoughts, any opinions? This is how far i've made the Collective BodySlide preset that i mentioned back in the announcement. Tell me what you like about it!

So far the ideas from three posters have made this body what it is now. : D

attachicon.gifbodyslide 016 cbsp 1 wip1.jpg

Looking good!

Collective BodySlide preset 1 release:

attachicon.gifcollective bodyslide preset 1.7z

Hey everyone, your input has led to the creation of this body. The keywords for this body is: Curvy and protruding. It's smooth but also got these jagged kind of curves on the waist, hips and legs. The weight slider will let you go from a small body to a bigger body good for a barbarian kind of character. So how do you like it? Hehe enjoy.

preview

28812024345_3b9b547547_z.jpgScreenshot80708_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

28194267054_3b9310b8d0_z.jpg

28194253754_85c5687259_z.jpg

28734941791_bb5fdf22df_z.jpg28194259214_bd264818b0_z.jpg

LOVE it xD

Ok, I read everywhere that you can build a body in uunp, save it with CBAdvanced/CBBE selected and the preset will now work with a CBBE body. This is not working for me at all. Can anyone help? Here is what I have.

This is the UUNP build. (skin is off because I don't have UUNP skin installed.)

post-754416-0-48750900-1470583605_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-32040600-1470583622_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-00802200-1470583633_thumb.jpg

But this is what I get when trying to load it on my COS/CBBE body.

post-754416-0-57861400-1470583683_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-54095900-1470583692_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-73592300-1470583700_thumb.jpg

I will attach my .xml in case somebody can figure out what I am doing wrong. The .xml I'm loading is only saved as UUNP. I loaded it and re-saved it to get the screenshots, but this is the original as built.

It's also free for use. Just give me a mention if you use it for something.

There will be a Redguard follower released here soon that has this body and a face that I created and my better half made into a follower for me. She's getting pretty good at making them and has a few here and on Nexus,and I get to test them all! :D

She is even doing some for Sunsakuka! :D  Here is her page if you are interested. http://www.loverslab.com/user/760084-mfeile1974/

Enough with my shameless plug, here is the .xml

Layia.xml

Ok, I read everywhere that you can build a body in uunp, save it with CBAdvanced/CBBE selected and the preset will now work with a CBBE body. This is not working for me at all. Can anyone help? Here is what I have.

attachicon.gifunpf.jpg

attachicon.gifunps.jpg

attachicon.gifunpr.jpg

attachicon.gifcosf.jpg

attachicon.gifcoss.jpg

attachicon.gifcosr.jpg

I will attach my .xml in case somebody can figure out what I am doing wrong. The .xml I'm loading is only saved as UUNP. I loaded it and re-saved it to get the screenshots, but this is the original as built.

There will be a Redguard follower released here soon that has this body and a face that I created and my better half made into a follower for me. She's getting pretty good at making them and has a few here and on Nexus,and I get to test them all! :D

She is even doing some for Sunsakuka! :D  Here is her page if you are interested. http://www.loverslab.com/user/760084-mfeile1974/

attachicon.gifLayia.xml

Ahh, even though it is possible to load it across different body types they don't always share the same sliders. That body is clearly making use of the Unified sliders that are only available when you load the body in UUNP.

Interesting! So you're working together to make followers i take it. That's great! If you need my assistance let me know, that body you just showed me i could remake for COS if you want though it's not gonna look quite as thick as UUNP do. Anyway good luck with your mod!

attachicon.gifunpf.jpg

attachicon.gifunps.jpg

attachicon.gifunpr.jpg

attachicon.gifcosf.jpg

attachicon.gifcoss.jpg

attachicon.gifcosr.jpg

attachicon.gifLayia.xml

Ahh, even though it is possible to load it across different body types they don't always share the same sliders. That body is clearly making use of the Unified sliders that are only available when you load the body in UUNP.

Interesting! So you're working together to make followers i take it. That's great! If you need my assistance let me know, that body you just showed me i could remake for COS if you want though it's not gonna look quite as thick as UUNP do. Anyway good luck with your mod!

Thanks Dekobi.

So pretty much if I use anything but the base sliders, it won't show correctly. Got it.

I made a character and my better half packaged her into a follower. She has a few she made on her own as well. The one I created is here and on nexus. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77717/?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65412-layia-standalone-redguard-follower/

Here's a sneak peek.

post-754416-0-09059500-1470617379_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-25593700-1470617512_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-02852000-1470617531_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifunpf.jpg

attachicon.gifunps.jpg

attachicon.gifunpr.jpg

attachicon.gifcosf.jpg

attachicon.gifcoss.jpg

attachicon.gifcosr.jpg

attachicon.gifLayia.xml

Thanks Dekobi.

So pretty much if I use anything but the base sliders, it won't show correctly. Got it.

I made a character and my better half packaged her into a follower. She has a few she made on her own as well. The one I created is here and on nexus. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77717/?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65412-layia-standalone-redguard-follower/

Here's a sneak peek.

attachicon.gif20160731001250_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160731010237_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160731010824_1.jpg

Looking nice! Her own presets look cool too, i checked em quickly hehe.

Just a note to everyone, if you are interested in requesting a bodyslide preset from me i recommend you to read through the opening post again (first post all the way back). The opening post has been updated since a while back and if the idea sounds good to you it'd be nice to get some requests coming in again. Cheers!

Request form: Copy the request form word for word.

-

Preferred body base: UUNP

Character: Sonico, vrum vrum

Specification: As close to the thing as possible

Keywords: Curvy and unrealistic because it'll never exist without so

PS: I'm barely on will you send me a brief private message if you decide to take on the task? Much appreciated 

Archived