I enabled the logs, and tried again, but still nada.

I then quit the game to find that there was no logs whatsoever in my Papyrus folder. Not even in the scripts folder within the papyrus folder.

I had this once. Make sure your mod organizer (if you use one) is looking at the right folder and/or you are editing the correct Ini. I kept trying to edit the My Games/Skyrim files, but forgot that Mod Organizer looks at a folder it created, under Mod Organizer/Profiles/[profile name].

I wish so badly that i would be able to play the mod but i can't get it to detect shouts. I'm running it with almost only the bare-bones requirements and i have no idea why it won't pick up the shouts

I've the same as above, only not even as far.  Courier note, second shout, Nocturnal appears, and the scene freezes, with the ethereal Nocturnal standing by.  Checked all the requirements, but I am running a shed tonne of mods, so something's probably conflicting, though it's not on the list.

Checked sqv VirginStoryMain in the console.  It hangs up on stage 20.

For anyone having this problem..

Shouting and courier never shows up / Shout not being detected: There's now a known possible cause and solution. See the Issues & Conflicts section on the main page.

Interesting idea, but for me the anal torch makes the mod a "no go".  Just too far over the top, or under the table, or whatever.   How about making it optional?

That's already done. At the end of the current main story, you will be given a key for everything, and the Virgin Anal Skelton Key, and be free to use whatever you want.

In a future version where the main story continues, rather than being given the key, you will be given the choice to switch it.

I suppose I might have enough demand that I also put a MCM menu option to start with the Skeleton Key.

UUNP bodysliders?

Sorry no. Assets are not mine, I just provided what the authors have.

Specifics on where these assets came from are in the Credits & Thanks section. If someone ends up finding UUNP files that somebody made, I could incorporate in the future.

For the Virgin Nipple Guards BS2 that's in your mod,

the slider work for UUNP,

but there are an CBBE body attached to it that obscure the Virgin Nipple Guards.

I'm not qualified to fix it,

but would it not be easy to remove it and add the bodyslide preset body that's used by the user in BS2?

This mod doesn't work. My skyrim is stuck on a black screen the moment I start it up. I can say for a fact this mod causes it as when I deactivate the ESP it works fine. Any ideas why?

Very likely one of the required mods is not installed. Check the requirements, including requirements of the required mods.

If still a problem, can you be more specific on when you have a black screen. What was the last thing you did before you see a black screen?

1. Just launched the game?
  2. Launched and reached the menu, then started a new game?
  3. Launched and reached the menu, then tried to load a saved game?

If it's #1, its always lack of a required mod.

This mod doesn't work. My skyrim is stuck on a black screen the moment I start it up. I can say for a fact this mod causes it as when I deactivate the ESP it works fine. Any ideas why?

Very likely one of the required mods is not installed. Check the requirements, including requirements of the required mods.

If still a problem, can you be more specific on when you have a black screen. What was the last thing you did before you see a black screen?

It is when I just launched the game. But I know I have all of the mods because I use them as standard.

Pre Post Edit: Okay found the problem. My DDA is 0.0.2 versions out of date. Damnit LL. Why can't we have an update notification system like SpaceDock for KSP.

It is when I just launched the game. But I know I have all of the mods because I use them as standard.

Pre Post Edit: Okay found the problem. My DDA is 0.0.2 versions out of date. Damnit LL. Why can't we have an update notification system like SpaceDock for KSP.

DDA being behind a few versions may cause minor problems but I doubt its enough to cause you blackscreen. This will 99% of the time be straight up missing mod.

I recommend using Loot

https://loot.github.io/

Loot's primary purpose is to sort your load order, which could also be your problem here. And Loot will also give you messages to indicate if you have a mod dependency missing.

Hi, this mod works great so far, expect for a little annoying bug I have. The "safeword" line keeps showing up every minute or so. I have completed the questline if that helps

thanks in advance!

I think I have that fixed for next release. But helps me to understand so couple questions:

Which version are you using?

Do you mean it repeats continuously regardless of what you are doing?

Does it stop happening if you shout and cause another encouter? My guess is that it would be reset as soon as you start another encounter.

What about if you save and reload the save, does that stop it from repeating?

Hi, this mod works great so far, expect for a little annoying bug I have. The "safeword" line keeps showing up every minute or so. I have completed the questline if that helps

thanks in advance!

I think I have that fixed for next release. But helps me to understand so couple questions:

Which version are you using? 1.12

Do you mean it repeats continuously regardless of what you are doing? Yes

Does it stop happening if you shout and cause another encouter? When I shout again, no event triggers. (with 100% chance)

What about if you save and reload the save, does that stop it from repeating? No, I have restarted skyrim, tried different saves etc.

thanks in advance!

Does it stop happening if you shout and cause another encouter? When I shout again, no event triggers. (with 100% chance)

What about if you save and reload the save, does that stop it from repeating? No, I have restarted skyrim, tried different saves etc.

Thanks for your help. I think it's rare that this could happen, but I do see a way it could. Will improve it so it can't.

Anyone else seen this?

Interesting idea, but for me the anal torch makes the mod a "no go".  Just too far over the top, or under the table, or whatever.   How about making it optional?

With the 1.20 release now out, your wish is granted :) In fact there' were several others wishing for this.

New Option to Start Without Anal Torch: (by request) You can now optionally start with the Virgin Anal Skeleton Key instead of the Virgin Anal Torch. These two devices can be swapped later on

thanks in advance!

Thanks for your help. I think it's rare that this could happen, but I do see a way it could. Will improve it so it can't.

Anyone else seen this?

This should be fixed in today's 1.20 release. Probably hard to recreate your exact same situation but if you want to try would love to hear if this fixed it for you. You would have to clean save/reinstall and start over.

Unfortunately, even after a clean save the MCM menu is blank for me :(

does opening the console and using this fix it?

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Also is the mod otherwise working?

If that console command does not fix it, would like to see your papyrus log. There's info on papyrus log in my FAQ if you are not already familiar.

Unfortunately, even after a clean save the MCM menu is blank for me :(

does opening the console and using this fix it?

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Also is the mod otherwise working?

If that console command does not fix it, would like to see your papyrus log. There's info on papyrus log in my FAQ if you are not already familiar.

That command does fix the menu, but only after a clean save. The quest starts, I'll let you know if there's any problems with the shout detection or events.