[DOA5LR] Aurora Make-up & Hair Artist Series (HELP WANTED)

lumaxbrother

Hello Loverslab! I am very new to Loverslab and modding.  :heart:

I knew nothing like Jon Snow before coming to Loverslab.

Thanks to some tutorials I found here.

Now I know how to do basic modding by using blender and tmc tools.  :D

For the love of Honoka, I have decided to contribute my mods to Loverslab.

My primary interest is in making face mod and hair mod for cute Honoka.  :lol:  :blush:

e751c0485401312.jpg

1st episode of my Aurora Make-up & Hair Artist Series includes:

A. Honoka's braid hair in original colour with Azure eyes and Aurora make-up

1746d9485402414.jpg

B. Honoka's braid hair in original colour with Amethyst eyes and Aurora make-up

2a617a485402426.jpg

C. Honoka's Silverfox braid hair with Azure eyes and Aurora make-up 

371f6a485402440.jpg

D. Honoka's Silverfox braid hair with Amethyst eyes and Aurora make-up (My Favorite so far)

8b12c3485402452.jpg

TMC/TMCL Download:

My 1st Aurora Make-up & Hair mod can be downloaded here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/853txflc5yumh3g/lumaxbrother_Aurora_1st_Series.zip

Sensaiga's Honoka's swapped braid hair in original colour can be downloaded here:

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8258735&t=11427070

P.S. Costumes used in screenshots are not included at this moment.

Now, with my Aurora Make-up & Hair,  Honoka could be the future Korean drama queen :D 

HELP WANTED!!!

As i am still nooby in modding, I have some questions and I am looking for solution.

It will be great if you guys can help me solve these problems:

1. I wanna put costumes which is already build in tmc on Saafrat's Honoka HLOD nude body.

How can I combine two tmc into one tmc?

2. How to put texture on models in Blender? I guess I have to do that in order to make the new costume works on the nude body? 

Any tutorial and guidance will be much appreciated and it will definitely help my future modding!

Special Thanks to: Saafrat's sexiest HLOD , Timmyc's amazing tools, Sensaiga's swapped braid hair for easier work, essential TMC tools and Texture tools!

Please don't upload/repack my work elsewhere.    :D

Welcome to the lab, some nice looking stuff you have here already, thanks for sharing. Unfortunately I'm probably the least qualified guy around here to answer your questions, but I'm sure some of the folk that know will be along soon. Good luck with your future work too.

HELP WANTED!!!

As i am still nooby in modding, I have some questions and I am looking for solution.

1. I wanna put costumes which is already build in tmc on Saafrat's Honoka HLOD nude body.

2. How to put texture on models in Blender? I guess I have to do that in order to make the new costume works on the nude body? 

Any tutorial and guidance will be much appreciated and it will definitely help my future modding!

For the 1st you can start using Timmy's DOA5LRCharacterTransformerTool with userdefined samples.

When "scuplting" in Blender, there's at least 5 ways to do the fine adjustments. :P

For the 2nd:

1. Choose a mesh and enter the Edit_Mode, all the vertices must be selected;

2. Click on Editor_Type=> UV/ImageEditor;

3. Be sure the UVs are showing and click on Image=> Open_Image or Replace_Image;

4. Back on 3D_View, click on Viewport_Shading=> Texture.

Et voilà. :D

HELP WANTED!!!

For the 1st you can start using Timmy's DOA5LRCharacterTransformerTool with userdefined samples.

When "scuplting" in Blender, there's at least 5 ways to do the fine adjustments. :P

For the 2nd:

1. Choose a mesh and enter the Edit_Mode, all the vertices must be selected;

2. Click on Editor_Type=> UV/ImageEditor;

3. Be sure the UVs are showing and click on Image=> Open_Image or Replace_Image;

4. Back on 3D_View, click on Viewport_Shading=> Texture.

Et voilà. :D

Greetings Ishidacorp! Thanks for the guidance! Would you mind elaborate the 1st solution more?

I am not sure with the idea of userdefined samples...  :idea:  :angel:

Welcome to the lab, some nice looking stuff you have here already, thanks for sharing. Unfortunately I'm probably the least qualified guy around here to answer your questions, but I'm sure some of the folk that know will be along soon. Good luck with your future work too.

Thanks for the warm welcome siframe! Modding is quite technical work but the result is always sweet! :D  

Thank you for the Aurora Make-up & Hair series, looks great!

Thanks pringles89! Enjoy the star beauty of Honoka :heart:  

Greetings Ishidacorp! Thanks for the guidance! Would you mind elaborate the 1st solution more?

Something lke this. :D

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/page-71?do=findComment&comment=1463012

e.g.

You can play with the options using the "Kasumi_UserDefinedSample.TMC" and make your own samples.

post-806278-0-74548800-1464124086_thumb.png

When done just drop them in the "UserDefined" folder.

Timmy's tool will load them as alternatives, at bottom on both From/To drop-downs.

post-806278-0-61094700-1464124103_thumb.png

Something lke this. :D

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/page-71?do=findComment&comment=1463012

e.g.

You can play with the options using the "Kasumi_UserDefinedSample.TMC" and make your own samples.

attachicon.gifMarie.TMC.png

When done just drop them in the "UserDefined" folder.

Timmy's tool will load them as alternatives, at bottom on both From/To drop-downs.

attachicon.gifDOA5LRCharacterTransformerTool_V_0_2_8.png

Got ya!  After using this method, Honoka ULOD body is transformed into other costumes tmc of non ULOD body.

But what about the private parts of ULOD  e.g. nipples ? I can see that the product is without any private parts but smooth surfaces in blender  :lol:  

Thanks Ishinacorp! You have been very helpful  :heart:

Great mod. Honoka looks very cute

Thanks C3S4RFC! Honoka does look very cute  :P

Got ya!  After using this method, Honoka ULOD body is transformed into other costumes tmc of non ULOD body.

But what about the private parts of ULOD  e.g. nipples ? I can see that the product is without any private parts but smooth surfaces in blender  :lol:  

YW. ;)

That's how Timmy's DOA5LRCharacterTransformerTool works.

If you transform a model with nipples/vulva, they probably won't be modified.

Just adapted/adjusted.

YW. ;)

That's how Timmy's DOA5LRCharacterTransformerTool works.

If you transform a model with nipples/vulva, they probably won't be modified.

Just adapted/adjusted.

Then what should I do if I wanna have the product with nipples/vulva? Is it related to the texture modding?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived