Deleted topic

Guest Saiyajin_Roze*

Hello Zero_fighter !

Merging vertices is not my speciality, I also tried to do that in past and I run into the same problem as you with different vertices order and numbers so I was unable to merge them correctly (+ different textures for both meshes it's harder).

Maybe the Converter Tool of Timmy who copy vertex position is appropriate but I didn't tested myself for this kind of work.

Also maybe trying to joint both meshes in Blender and joint missing vertices manually could help.

Anyway, it's not really a solution that I offer but just some ideas.

Good luck :)

I'll try to explained what I do, but like you, english is not my first language.

In my mods I never merges meshes because I don't know how to do it without having bad results. So what I do is create two meshes of the body and reinject them in polygon insert tool.

example : for high heel mods. This method will be certainly rejected by better modder than me, but for me it's work :)

I use HDM 3.36 for all my work but this body model don't have high heels variant (or i never found it...).

mini_369846Sanstitre.jpg

I wan't to keep the shoes, so i keep the original body's feet and erase the rest of the body. I do the same with the new body but erase only the foot.

When the two body doesn't fit together I hide the cut under a clothing. In the screenshot the cut is hiden at the red line.

When your two meshes are ready you have two solutions :

1/You can add them with polygon insert tool in your TMC file. Inject the first with "replace" option and for the second choose "add".

2/You can use Object tool and add a new meshes :

Select the meshes you want to "clone" and click "add sub object". If your body meshes is WGT_BODY_1, his "clone" will be WGT_BODY_2.

The new body meshes use exactly the same texture. Rename the two part of the body and inject them with polygon insert tool.

Merging meshes typically requires that you update the weight/blend indices as well which can be troublesome to deal with.  If you truly want uniquely shaped breasts, I recommend molding them by hand.   No amount of tools and automation can replace the unique look and feel of a mod that has been painstakingly crafted by hand.

There are many tools available that allow editing of a base nude mesh, so you can start there.   My converter is one of them which also lets you update normal vectors to reflect accurate lighting once you are done editing the mesh.

I think you would be surprised to find that breasts are very malleable :bush:

Hello everyone smile.png Thank you for your time and your help. I wasn't expecting so much !

I had no idea what a verticle was 4 days ago and learned a lot of things. Even if i couldn't get anywhere yet, I had fun trying and learning how to mod this game.

I have played a lot (certainly not enough yet) with Timmyc's incredible transformer tool. It could fix a lot of things but I still couldn't get what I wanted. Next step should probably be to use Timmyc's converter tool and shape the breasts myself as Timmyc suggested.

I have never played around with 3D models so it will probably take some time and I also need to learn a lot & level up my (almost non existent) skills. It is certainly the most rewarding way and I can't wait to begin with it, but by lack of time I will quickly try to see what I get with Raz's method first. I will also need it for something else than breasts.

Again, thanks for your help everyone ! I will try harder and try to learn more stuff.  Thanks to you there are many new things I want to try, and not only with breasts.

BTW since you're here,

@LGMODS & Raz': your mods are really great. Thank you for sharing them with us. You gave me lots of inspiration and ideas. It is so frustrating I doesn't have enough skills (also time) to properly make what I want to. Keep the good work :)

@tastefultoy: I'm in love with the natural shaped breasts you made (yes... I also like smalller ones blush.gif, please don't punch me).

@Timmyc: we will never thank you enough for your time and your incredible tools so THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK ! You're incredible biggrin.png

Many others should also receive big thanks for their hard work, they now know they are ;)  We really have a great community !

I second that!! These guys\gals here on LL are great at making tools mods and help. I found this tool but i can't find the authors name. If anyone knows who made it or if they want it taken down let me know. but i'm no expert like timmyc and all the rest so listening to their advice is smart.  Give this tool a try though.

Breasts Copy Machine Development Version 2016-3-18-1.zip

post-822716-0-83204100-1460666394_thumb.jpg

Great to see new faces modding the game and taking on challenges head on like this! ...now on a less serious note am I the only one that laughed and thought "I'm not sure how to copy, but I've 'pasted' breasts many times... and yes, it was dirty" when they saw the new thread title?!

Thank you for share with us your method, indeed it look like a very hard way on how you proceeded for achieve this copied breast !

But I also see that you had a lot of motivation to succeed and it's all the reward that you deserve :)

We have all different method to work on mods, sometime just following a tutorial isn't enough to do what we want so here come your personal touch.

We are on a sex forum, no need to debate about what breast are the best or what is your taste, more variant we have, more we are happy ! :D

I especially like the name of your file lol

Archived