Potential Mod Idea: Radiation Increasing Breast Size

While lying in bed last night, I thought of a cool idea for a mod.

I thought it would be cool if the more radiation you absorb, the larger your breasts get. Maybe the more irradiated you become, you unlock certain traits, perks, or abilities, similar to how vampires worked in skyrim. After absorbing enough radiation, you could maybe unlock a powerful ability to spray radioactive acid out of your breasts (similar to mirelurk queen) which would lower your radiation level. Then you could start the process to irradiate yourself again.

I also though that it would be cool if you could become the leader of a group of children of atom (or similar group). They maybe might think you have been blessed by Atom, and they would maybe worship your freakishly large irradiated breasts.

I'm not really a modder so I thought I would just share my idea and see what some of the responses I get are.

I'd be willing to help support a modder who would be willing to actually make it a mod in anyway possibe.

I don't know, you guys will have to tell me what you think.

It should be a random body part. Head, hands, feet.. etc. With different perks and penalties depending on the part. Head swelling.. minus intel/inability to wear helmets. Hands swelling.. increased delay in accessing your pipboy/randomly selecting wrong option. Feet swelling.. faster swim speed and so on.

I actually really like this idea..

But like the guy said above me, radiation is supposed to be bad, and making your characters breasts grow imo sounds like a positive impact.. (coming from a guy who loves huge tits)

I guess you could think of it as "hey if I get radiation my bewwbs grow but I would have less health..."

So you got to make the decision. More boobage or less healthage.

The exposed functions for Papyrus scripting in FO4 don't allow any node modifications yet, you will have to wait until a mod like F4EE (FO4's version of NiOverride by Expired) gets more features added to it and F4SE allows Papyrus extensions. F4EE currently comes with LooksMenu.

The breast/butt weights for scaling of CBBE and the vanilla body also won't really work for a mod like this. Anything beyond a 0.8 - 1.2 scale change looks horrific as hell because of the weights and the way Bethesda positioned the breast bones in the vanilla skeleton.

Personally, I would still love modders to use morphs instead of bone transforms, but I guess that requires too much fiddling around for the majority of people (having to use for example BodySlide to build out morphs).

The exposed functions for Papyrus scripting in FO4 don't allow any node modifications yet, you will have to wait until a mod like F4EE (FO4's version of NiOverride by Expired) gets more features added to it and F4SE allows Papyrus extensions. F4EE currently comes with LooksMenu.

The breast/butt weights for scaling of CBBE and the vanilla body also won't really work for a mod like this. Anything beyond a 0.8 - 1.2 scale change looks horrific as hell because of the weights and the way Bethesda positioned the breast bones in the vanilla skeleton.

Personally, I would still love modders to use morphs instead of bone transforms, but I guess that requires too much fiddling around for the majority of people (having to use for example BodySlide to build out morphs).

I think the point is for it to happen in game rather than outside of it using bodyslide.

Also cell since I have your attention I wanted to know were you guys able to fiddle more with bodyslide to make the body appear more perky?

kind of like this?

post-564840-0-82619400-1463937637_thumb.jpg

I have not played for a while so I probably missed an update but I though I might as well ask.

I remember seeing an update regarding inserting muscles as slider, that was a terrific idea, once I start playing FO4 again I cant wait to use it.

I think the point is for it to happen in game rather than outside of it using bodyslide.

Also cell since I have your attention I wanted to know were you guys able to fiddle more with bodyslide to make the body appear more perky?

kind of like this?

attachicon.gifCBBE Pic1.jpg

I have not played for a while so I probably missed an update but I though I might as well ask.

I remember seeing an update regarding inserting muscles as slider, that was a terrific idea, once I start playing FO4 again I cant wait to use it.

Yes, I know that it was meant to happen in-game. Skyrim has in-game morphs that are built in BodySlide, but used in-game with scripts or RaceMenu.

The shot of the body is highly stylized, it's not in a natural pose at all. So I'm just assuming you want pretty, firm breasts that are located rather high on the body but don't have a silicone look. The first thing I would do is play around with the nipple up/down sliders and put the breast height slider very high.

I haven't tried a preset like that yet, but it should be possible to get at least somewhat close. But yeah, bear in mind she's in a stylized pose with an arched upper torso.

kind of like this?

Yes, I know that it was meant to happen in-game. Skyrim has in-game morphs that are built in BodySlide, but used in-game with scripts or RaceMenu.

The shot of the body is highly stylized, it's not in a natural pose at all. So I'm just assuming you want pretty, firm breasts that are located rather high on the body but don't have a silicone look. The first thing I would do is play around with the nipple up/down sliders and put the breast height slider very high.

I haven't tried a preset like that yet, but it should be possible to get at least somewhat close. But yeah, bear in mind she's in a stylized pose with an arched upper torso.

I well as long as it looks similar to UNP had in skyrim i would be happy really.

Its more of an issue where I feel like everything kind of looks saggy... though I think thats mostly because of the game rather than sliders, something rather good in bodyslide goes to shit in the Game itself.

Radiation = bad...?

Shouldn't it be the opposite, where breasts are reduced ;), now going to the Doc will have more purpose.

It could be "risk vs reward" kind of thing: bigger breast but well you have all the negative effects of radiation. 

kind of like this?

I well as long as it looks similar to UNP had in skyrim i would be happy really.

Its more of an issue where I feel like everything kind of looks saggy... though I think thats mostly because of the game rather than sliders, something rather good in bodyslide goes to shit in the Game itself.

Recent version of CBBE include 2 new sliders that morph the body into 7base you can then play around with other sliders to refine the look but starting then with an UNP base (I know 7base is not UNP but it is from the same family nonetheless and has a very arched back)

While lying in bed last night, I thought of a cool idea for a mod.

I thought it would be cool if the more radiation you absorb, the larger your breasts get.

I like the basic idea of this, radiation increasing breast size.

It could also reduce movement speed as you "swell"

This could be linked with milking, milk breasts to reduce breast size and radiation levels.. cant think of much use of the milk, maybe cook it to remove radiation for a nice healing item? Eh i dunno.

Maybe if its expanded to work on settlers too? making female settlers into "cattle" of sorts. Walking about your settlement and you notice one of your settlers has swolen allot, you could offer to "relieve her of her burden" and play a nice sexy milking animation with the results of gaining "irradiated breast milk"

Ooo i get all tingley thinking about it!

I had the same idea, but instead of just boobs changing it would shift the bodyshape triangle. i.e. more radiation makes to thinner. you could pair this with a mod for eating making you fatter and fighting/running making you buffer.

I'd personally rather see something like this. It makes much more sense than "Radiation = Big Bewbs", and could be combined with some stat buffs and debuffs, leading to a very realistic survival mechanic. Eat enough, just enough, don't rely on food for healing unless you wanna be a fat ass, get your exercise, enough sleep, and stay away from radiation unless you have enough Rad-Away or you'll really be suffering.

I like the base idea of radiation making your breasts grow. The only negative you really need there are the same effects you get from having too much radiation. To make it better I do like the idea of storing it up and then releasing it an explosion.

I also think it would be cool to have an attack that is sort of a radiation spray. So when animation injection is possible in the future you can squeeze the enlarged breasts to spray radiation or acid. Also radiation can cause cancer, yes? That would make them enlarging make sense kind of like you are growing tumors? Kind of a breast cancer connotation there though..

I was a heavy user of mana tanks in skyrim so it seems like you should be able to use the radiation for.. things... Just my 2 caps.

Hah, I had this same idea a week ago but decided not to post it as the GECK is still pretty new. I also want the radiation swelling breasts. I don't care about other parts of the body and I do know radiation is supposed to be bad, so to offset it. The more Rads you soak, the bigger your breasts get and you max carry weight goes down, since you are carrying around a bigger chest.

Hah, I had this same idea a week ago but decided not to post it as the GECK is still pretty new. I also want the radiation swelling breasts. I don't care about other parts of the body and I do know radiation is supposed to be bad, so to offset it. The more Rads you soak, the bigger your breasts get and you max carry weight goes down, since you are carrying around a bigger chest.

The carry weight idea may be a good way to offset it if the "Rad Tanks" are also giving you a benefit. But without that radiation itself is already an offset. If you were to increase carry weight for only a visual change it seems to unbalance the game in a negative way sacrificing stats for only a visual change rather than a gameplay change. I want more than a visual reward for my radiation risk. :D

The carry weight idea may be a good way to offset it if the "Rad Tanks" are also giving you a benefit. But without that radiation itself is already an offset. If you were to increase carry weight for only a visual change it seems to unbalance the game in a negative way sacrificing stats for only a visual change rather than a gameplay change. I want more than a visual reward for my radiation risk. :D

Well, when I think of Radioactive boobs, I also think a glow effect. Lowered Stealth because you are kinda emitting light, but on the plus side, you won't need a flashlight anymore :P

Well, when I think of Radioactive boobs, I also think a glow effect. Lowered Stealth because you are kinda emitting light, but on the plus side, you won't need a flashlight anymore :P

Scavver 1:

"Check out the headlights on that vault dweller!"

Scavver 2:

"Check out those mudflaps too!"(Once we have hdt booty)

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This kinda sounds like sexlab aroused from skyrim but instead of arousal it is radiation. You could have arousal mods doing this and the rads making it worse plus if you are playing as a female and take too much rads your character grows a futa penis. Only way to get rid of it is screw someone until arousal goes below a certain level and rads are cured or it goes away after curing rads and x amount of time passes or spank it off after curing rads blah blah.