Potential Mod Idea: Radiation Increasing Breast Size

On 9/22/2018 at 6:09 PM, Halstrom said:

It's certainly possible, you need to copy from my Looksmenu script in SynthPlayer mod which expands breasts based on fluid quantity :)

Hi, I am interest in learning how to do this., but I need a could tutorial as a starting point to learn more.  I can run CK, Bs & OS.  I have no scripting experience,  I have low level programming skills., just 1 semester C.  I played around with ColdsteelJ's SSBBW mod from deviant art.  I can redirect the bodyslide project files to "trick" the script into calling a different node.  Such as all consued food goes to breast or butt rather than SSBBW.  

I do not understand the scripts.  CK seems to be a blackhole.  I cannot see the scripts.  He has extensive .pex files.  I open with notepad++ and there is just not enough code revealed in there to actually do what it is supposed to do.  I have tried various other programs, but they do not let me see the code.  Many times it tells me it is not a valid pex file.  

7 hours ago, Bopplehunter said:

Hi, I am interest in learning how to do this., but I need a could tutorial as a starting point to learn more.  I can run CK, Bs & OS.  I have no scripting experience,  I have low level programming skills., just 1 semester C.  I played around with ColdsteelJ's SSBBW mod from deviant art.  I can redirect the bodyslide project files to "trick" the script into calling a different node.  Such as all consued food goes to breast or butt rather than SSBBW.  

I do not understand the scripts.  CK seems to be a blackhole.  I cannot see the scripts.  He has extensive .pex files.  I open with notepad++ and there is just not enough code revealed in there to actually do what it is supposed to do.  I have tried various other programs, but they do not let me see the code.  Many times it tells me it is not a valid pex file.  

The scripts are in the quest Reference Alias's if you basically create a Reference Alias and then copy the Synth9LooksMenu script, it has everything you need in it, none of the other scripts are needed for what you are doing, you also need Looksmenu installed too of course. The pex files are the compiled versions of scripts, you need to open the psc files in Source/User/SynthPlayer. I haave Notepad++ and Creation Kit open and edit the psc's then open, compile and save then in the CK to compile them and find any errors.

You will need to put this line at the top in Misc Properties to read the Actors current radiation, it will be 0-1000 in value:     ActorValue Property RadsAV Auto
After you get the script to compile you will need to set the Properties for the script in the CK, you will need to set RadsAV to Rads.
Probably all the other properties could go for what you are trying to do and the code about chastity belts and other stuff etc

This is the main bit you need and the function it calls "fnSetMorph", a lot of the other stuff could go unless you want to do other body parts too:

; *** Breasts may shrink and go floppy as they get empty
			Float fMorphBreastsPerc = ((fBreastsTotalPerc - 100) * 1.2) + (fMorphMODBreastsPerc / 100)
			If (fMorphBreastsPerc < -100)
				fMorphBreastsPerc = -100
			ElseIf (fMorphBreastsPerc > 500)
				fMorphBreastsPerc = 500
			EndIf
			iCurrMorphBreastsPerc = fMorphBreastsPerc as Int
			If(iCurrMorphBreastsPerc != iPrevMorphBreastsPerc) || (iCurrMorphScale != iPrevMorphScale)
				If(fMorphBreastsPerc > 0) && (fMorphScaleBreastsPerc > 0)
					fNewBreastsMorph = (fMorphBreastsPerc / 100 * fMorphScaleBreastsPerc / 100)
					fnSetMorph("Breasts", fNewBreastsMorph)
					fnSetMorph("BreastFantasy", fNewBreastsMorph)
					fnSetMorph("BreastsNewSH", fNewBreastsMorph)
					fnSetMorph("BreastsGone", 0)
					fnSetMorph("BreastsGravity", 0)
				ElseIf(fMorphBreastsPerc < 0) && (fMorphScaleBreastsPerc > 0)
					fNewBreastsMorph = (-fMorphBreastsPerc / 100)
					fnSetMorph("Breasts", 0)
					fnSetMorph("BreastFantasy", 0)
					fnSetMorph("BreastsNewSH", 0)
					fnSetMorph("BreastsGone", fNewBreastsMorph)
					fnSetMorph("BreastsGravity2", fNewBreastsMorph)
				Else
					fnSetMorph("Breasts", 0)
					fnSetMorph("BreastFantasy", 0)
					fnSetMorph("BreastsNewSH", 0)
					fnSetMorph("BreastsGone", 0)
					fnSetMorph("BreastsGravity2", 0)
				EndIf
				fnDebug("MorphBreasts: Perc/Prev/Curr MOD/Scale/New: " + fBreastsTotalPerc + "/" + iPrevMorphBreastsPerc + "/" + iCurrMorphBreastsPerc + " " + fMorphMODBreastsPerc + "/" + fMorphScaleBreastsPerc + "/" + fNewBreastsMorph)
			EndIf

This line needs to change from :
Float fMorphBreastsPerc = ((fBreastsTotalPerc - 100) * 1.2) + (fMorphMODBreastsPerc / 100)

to:
Float fRadsPerc = rActor.GetValue(RadsAV) / 10
Float fMorphBreastsPerc = 100 + fRadsPerc

You can also delete " * fMorphScaleBreastsPerc / 100" as it was just a scaling factor from MCM or set it to 100 for now.

Synth9LooksMenu.psc

Thank you very much.  I will see what I can do.   For my first try I will make it as straightforward as possible  There is already a mod that turns radiation into Height.  Classic 1950's 50 Foot Woman.  Author has given permision to modify and upload if desired. 

Between the two pieces, I think I should be able to figure it out.  

If I ever understand it, I might follow our mod more closely.  My concept was like yours.  Food goes to stomach and calories counted.  While out of combat for two  or three minutes, the calories in the belly begin a small healing over time.  with the emphasis on scifi and fetish, I would inclide an over sized Belly.  Probably pregnancy in size ala food-baby.  If at full health, the caloires are redirected.  Three body types.  Mamazon, breast, Pawgazon (hips/but if you do not know slang. Pawg is Pfat (Fat) Ass White Girl.  Hourglass - both.  I could include SSBW, but that has been done in another mod and I did not want to go into his territory, especially since I have been tearing it apart to understand it.  Stored fat can be turned into SPECIAL.  Benchpress raises strength.  Calories can come from stomach or redirected from fat.  Exercise bike endurance, and pommel horse Agility.  

21 hours ago, Bopplehunter said:

Thank you very much.  I will see what I can do.   For my first try I will make it as straightforward as possible  There is already a mod that turns radiation into Height.  Classic 1950's 50 Foot Woman.  Author has given permision to modify and upload if desired. 

Between the two pieces, I think I should be able to figure it out.  

If I ever understand it, I might follow our mod more closely.  My concept was like yours.  Food goes to stomach and calories counted.  While out of combat for two  or three minutes, the calories in the belly begin a small healing over time.  with the emphasis on scifi and fetish, I would inclide an over sized Belly.  Probably pregnancy in size ala food-baby.  If at full health, the caloires are redirected.  Three body types.  Mamazon, breast, Pawgazon (hips/but if you do not know slang. Pawg is Pfat (Fat) Ass White Girl.  Hourglass - both.  I could include SSBW, but that has been done in another mod and I did not want to go into his territory, especially since I have been tearing it apart to understand it.  Stored fat can be turned into SPECIAL.  Benchpress raises strength.  Calories can come from stomach or redirected from fat.  Exercise bike endurance, and pommel horse Agility.  

Oh I just realised that line should be this as I allowed for shrinking of the breasts too in that code:
Float fRadsPerc = (rActor.GetValue(RadsAV) / 10) - 100

• 1 year later...

hello its been a while since this thread has been touched but going off of what i've read above im thinking of making a activator or 'seat' that the play could sit/ activate on to cause the morphing; and possibly for more than just the breasts
since the script bellybunkicker provided is a good all around script that could be altered to do many things as well
ill keep ya updated

• 1 year later...
On 5/21/2016 at 7:35 PM, Fleshy said:

While lying in bed last night, I thought of a cool idea for a mod.

I thought it would be cool if the more radiation you absorb, the larger your breasts get. Maybe the more irradiated you become, you unlock certain traits, perks, or abilities, similar to how vampires worked in skyrim. After absorbing enough radiation, you could maybe unlock a powerful ability to spray radioactive acid out of your breasts (similar to mirelurk queen) which would lower your radiation level. Then you could start the process to irradiate yourself again.

I also though that it would be cool if you could become the leader of a group of children of atom (or similar group). They maybe might think you have been blessed by Atom, and they would maybe worship your freakishly large irradiated breasts.

I'm not really a modder so I thought I would just share my idea and see what some of the responses I get are.

I'd be willing to help support a modder who would be willing to actually make it a mod in anyway possibe.

I don't know, you guys will have to tell me what you think.

I have been looking for something like this ever since this one moment when I was messing around with my mod playthrough I had my character pose in a radioactive pool. Definitely a fun idea and, if I could figure it out, I would so definitely make a mode for it. Perhaps do a thing where it has a setting to tie the size multiplier *Directly* to how much rads you currently have or possibly for someone with the maxed out ghoulish from the dlcs have an option for it to just count up while you take radiation as a separate number similar to the radiation with the same cap as such, but make it so it will only go down if you sleep by a certain amount. If I recall correctly the cap of radiation you can have is 1000 so perhaps make 1000 rads a 100% increase, a 500% increase, or go one-to-one with a 1000% increase (Which would be ridiculous, but fun. lol)

Likewise, at maximum "Radiological Instability" you can have effects like positive mutations, negative mutations, ghoulification of your kids if you use a pregnancy mod, and possibly some buffs or debuffs from having massive knockers. I enjoy imagining bathing in a pool of glowing green goo to get a massive schlong, breasts, and ass to get a massive charisma boost at the cost of running slower for the most part because it'd just be fun and adds new depth to the game's radiation.

Also, when I mention "positive mutations, negative mutations, ghoulification of your kids if you use a pregnancy mod" I am referencing some dope mods which do just that and show that you definitely can have radiation effect things like that.

then with that base idea someone could take it and then apply it to breast and butt morphs through some sort of morph mod like looks menu if you are able to do that... man, I can't help but to think about how much less character customization you can do with the Fallout 4 character creation than Skyrims. lol

On 5/22/2016 at 7:14 AM, iCandy2Me said:

Radiation = bad...?

Shouldn't it be the opposite, where breasts are reduced ;), now going to the Doc will have more purpose.

Not if you have that maxed out Ghoulish trait from the DLC that makes radiation heal you! : D 
Then breast size would be tied to either your power you gain from radiation or just be a visual representation of how much you have had.

EDIT:
I also can imagine it having effects like localized radiation caused by you and what not. Also, reading some of the other replies reminds me that the breast scaling for FO4 isn't the best, even Skyrim's kinda was a bit oof to say the least, but imagine a body purposely designed to allow you to go to the extremes of both extents. A body where you can make your character's breasts Massive and they won't look like someone stretched the textures out over a watermelon that was assaulted with a baseball bat.

Edited by JWLwolfinthewoods
Forgot something
  • 3 weeks later...

Personally I use this one, which uses Rad Morphing as the base. Has more customization options. I like it because one of the options forces you to go see a doctor to get your old body size back. Plus have it configured that at 50% rads it unequips all your armor (slots you choose) and plays sound effects (have a custom sound installed that sounds like clothing tearing). Makes the game harder as now you are very defenseless and if you had a Hazmat suit on, its probably useless and now taking in more rads quicker.

Has Pros and Cons. Setting it up can be a chore as theres lots of options. Highly recommended tho.