I have a question for the FAQ, when is the next public release ?

Onikay in last build said:

"Less changes than usual for this build. I've spent more time than expected to do some research on ObjectComponent for a future "big feature" and to work on the public release."

So, No date as yet, but I assume soonish

Question:

Does this mod allow NPC sims to initiate KinkyWorld scenes?

I'm able to start those scenes with selectable sims. But, when NPC sims start scenes between each other or with one of my selectable sims, it just uses the vanilla bed animation. Is that expected? Or, is there a setting that can turn off the vanilla thing and only use KinkyWorld scenes?

Do you have autonomy set High? If you've changed it, NPCs won't do it autonomously (or even your active Sims). I can't seem to get my NPCs to stop kinkying it up lol

By bed scene do you mean the EA woohoo interaction--as in under the covers? Or a bed KW animation?

Yes. I was referring to the EA bed scene.

Though, I must have flipped the right switch somewhere because that never happens anymore. However, like you mention, it's now over-kill to the point where the game can barely be played with so much going on.

Seems like the settings have become so complex that it would be nice to introduce a high-level layer of options that set your game up for certain goals with one click ("realistic", "woohoo mania", etc.).

I guess I have to revisit this. Starting a new game, I had to re-do all of my settings and seem to be back to this issue. Maybe I missed something I changed last play-through?

In short, when the sims in my game make autonomous decisions to woohoo, they do sometimes use the oniki system. But, far more often, they just go through the EA bed scene routine.

Is there a combination of settings that essentially turns the EA bed scene off and forces the sims to always use the Oniki system?

Question:

I'm able to start those scenes with selectable sims. But, when NPC sims start scenes between each other or with one of my selectable sims, it just uses the vanilla bed animation. Is that expected? Or, is there a setting that can turn off the vanilla thing and only use KinkyWorld scenes?

Do you have autonomy set High? If you've changed it, NPCs won't do it autonomously (or even your active Sims). I can't seem to get my NPCs to stop kinkying it up lol

By bed scene do you mean the EA woohoo interaction--as in under the covers? Or a bed KW animation?

Though, I must have flipped the right switch somewhere because that never happens anymore. However, like you mention, it's now over-kill to the point where the game can barely be played with so much going on.

Seems like the settings have become so complex that it would be nice to introduce a high-level layer of options that set your game up for certain goals with one click ("realistic", "woohoo mania", etc.).

I guess I have to revisit this. Starting a new game, I had to re-do all of my settings and seem to be back to this issue. Maybe I missed something I changed last play-through?

In short, when the sims in my game make autonomous decisions to woohoo, they do sometimes use the oniki system. But, far more often, they just go through the EA bed scene routine.

Is there a combination of settings that essentially turns the EA bed scene off and forces the sims to always use the Oniki system?

Hmm.... I don't think you turn off woohoo (EA standard) via Nraas Woohooer, I think you turn off the autonomy which should alleviate that issue for you.

We're talking about NPCS, I think the mod(s) and the system just handles them differently. Of course, it could be other mods... if you're running Story Progression, for example, it will push NPCs to try for a baby or risky woohoo which uses the EA interaction.

It could be that... or it could be that your NPCs aren't horny enough or skilled enough in Kinky woohooing. I mean, once I turn KW on I can't stop NPCs from doing the nasty. : / 

Question:

Hmm.... I don't think you turn off woohoo (EA standard) via Nraas Woohooer, I think you turn off the autonomy which should alleviate that issue for you.

We're talking about NPCS, I think the mod(s) and the system just handles them differently. Of course, it could be other mods... if you're running Story Progression, for example, it will push NPCs to try for a baby or risky woohoo which uses the EA interaction.

It could be that... or it could be that your NPCs aren't horny enough or skilled enough in Kinky woohooing. I mean, once I turn KW on I can't stop NPCs from doing the nasty. : / 

Thank you.

Yeah. Some kinds of actions happen all the time. But, it seems like the EA woohoo outcompetes some KW interactions in my setup.

So, it sounds like what I need to do is dial NRaas WooHooer back. Or, maybe just leave its default settings?

Question:

Thank you.

Yeah. Some kinds of actions happen all the time. But, it seems like the EA woohoo outcompetes some KW interactions in my setup.

So, it sounds like what I need to do is dial NRaas WooHooer back. Or, maybe just leave its default settings?

Test it out and see! lol that's my best guess.

Heh. Will do. It's just some leg-work each time to get everything set up. Would like to better understand the "popular wisdom" to save time.

Is that how you run it? Ignore nraas woohooer settings, install KW and it works out of the box?

Heh. Will do. It's just some leg-work each time to get everything set up. Would like to better understand the "popular wisdom" to save time.

Is that how you run it? Ignore nraas woohooer settings, install KW and it works out of the box?

The big secret is: all mods are crap shoots lol, that's why you ALWAYS back up your save game (copy the The Sims 3 folder and put it in a safe location).

I only use Woohooer to enable teen-adult romance/woohoo interactions. But yes, it works "right out of the box" for me. I rarely have issues with mods and when I do, it's usually cc related or a mod conflict.

LLs own The Master has posted a how to for creating animations for the Animated Woohoo mod.  It may provide a good starting point for you, since I would imagine there would be some similarities with the overall process.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/40985-how-to-animated-woohoo-a-complete-step-for-step-walkthrough/

Onikikay also has the following info on setting up XML file for the animations

https://onikikay.blogspot.com/2016/04/animations-xml-modifications.html

https://onikikay.blogspot.com/2015/05/animation-system.html

LLs own The Master has posted a how to for creating animations for the Animated Woohoo mod.  It may provide a good starting point for you, since I would imagine there would be some similarities with the overall process.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/40985-how-to-animated-woohoo-a-complete-step-for-step-walkthrough/

Onikikay also has the following info on setting up XML file for the animations

https://onikikay.blogspot.com/2016/04/animations-xml-modifications.html

https://onikikay.blogspot.com/2015/05/animation-system.html

Perfect. Thank you. Not sure how I missed all of those. I scoured.

• 2 weeks later...

Question:

The Kinky World menu doesn't show up in my sims 3. I thought it had something to do with my other mods, so I deleted them. At the moment, my only mods are:

cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map1.package

cmar_emBottomNudePenis_map1.package
cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2
cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2
cmar_PenisSlidersHidden
cmar_tmBottomNudePenis_map1.package
velocitygrass_nomosaic_1_63.package
Amra72_OKW_Animations_1.4
Full_Body_Cum_Amra72_Pack
ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.2.6.7z

KW still doesn't show up. Any ideas? (I have a mac)

Question:

The Kinky World menu doesn't show up in my sims 3. I thought it had something to do with my other mods, so I deleted them. At the moment, my only mods are:

cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map1.package

cmar_emBottomNudePenis_map1.package
cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2
cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2
cmar_PenisSlidersHidden
cmar_tmBottomNudePenis_map1.package
velocitygrass_nomosaic_1_63.package
Amra72_OKW_Animations_1.4
Full_Body_Cum_Amra72_Pack
ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.2.6.7z

KW still doesn't show up. Any ideas? (I have a mac)

It looks like you need to unzip the mod.

.7z is like .zip or .rar

Sorry if you already knew that and are just showing the .7z to keep the list shorter...

Pipdude is right. It looks like the Kinkyworld Mod itself has not been unpackaged. Try that out and see if it works. = ) Don't forget to delete the Cache files in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3. ONLY the Cache files.

Sorry for posting this multiple times, I uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and I don't know what's causing this weird bug. I installed Kinky World, have some animation. I made sure to delete the cache files, set the clean up outfits and Stuck check auto-reset to false through NRAS. However, for some reason whenever I enable KinkyWorld, I can't interact with other sims. The interaction menu that you get when you click on a different sim doesn't appear, but when i click on myself it does show up. Anyone else experienced anythin similar to this?

Sorry for posting this multiple times, I uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and I don't know what's causing this weird bug. I installed Kinky World, have some animation. I made sure to delete the cache files, set the clean up outfits and Stuck check auto-reset to false through NRAS. However, for some reason whenever I enable KinkyWorld, I can't interact with other sims. The interaction menu that you get when you click on a different sim doesn't appear, but when i click on myself it does show up. Anyone else experienced anythin similar to this?

Are you using Kw- patreon version or official version? Might be a bug...report it on onikis tread

I have not experienced it, but I don`t use errortrap nor overwatch

Are you using Kw- patreon version or official version? Might be a bug...report it on onikis tread

Using v0.2.6

Hi there~ I haven't experienced that either but I don't use error trap or overwatch either. It could be a bug, but then KW could just be incompatible with either of those mods. Have you tried removing one or the other and seeing if that helps?

Hi guys,

I am new here. I have OKW installed. It works great when starting a new game. but once I quit an come back to it, the game just freezes. The CPU just goes full blast and the images in the screen are frozen stuck. I have no idea why this is happening. I followed the guide here to setup a OKW so I have another Sims 3 folder and when I switch to that, I never run into the issue. The game seems to freeze after the KW load.  Did any of you run into the issue? Would appreciate if you guys can help me debug/fix the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice faq. Much appreciated. :)

Got two questions on the 'rape' function.

1) With your active sim as the potential rapist, what exactly determines if or if not the rape option shows up?

2) Is it somehow possible to use this command on a sim from the same household?

Nice faq. Much appreciated. :)

Got two questions on the 'rape' function.

1) With your active sim as the potential rapist, what exactly determines if or if not the rape option shows up?

2) Is it somehow possible to use this command on a sim from the same household?

Good question, though I thought I had addressed this on the front page. Anyway! ^_^ If I remember correctly, the traits your active Sim has determines that. So evil, hot tempered - try a few combinations and see where that gets you. I successfully made a rapist sim while I had university installed, he was raping coeds all over the place but I did forget what his traits were. I think! The active sim needs a Woohoo level, probably of 1 or 2. That could be wrong. I really can't remember off the top of my head.

I think you'll have to fiddle around with the settings. I wasn't able to have my Sim rape members of his dorm, for example. He was only ever able to rape girls outside of his household. I hope this helps. ^_^

Not sure if this has been brought up already, but here goes. I have a bit of an issue with the skills.  For some reason, none of my KW skills will rank up.  Could something be interfering with them?

Yes -- that could be it but how are you trying to rank the skills? Have your Sims been using Kinky TV to get up their woohoo skill? Have they been taking off their clothes for exhibitionism? I've never tried to go at it the vanilla way, I always cheat but there are certain parameters within situations your Sim must be in and there are certain conditions s/he must meet before they will "level up" their kinky skills. To raise exhibitionism, your sim has to take off their clothes, successfully, a lot. Once they're okay doing it at home alone, take them out to public places and do it. Make them walk around naked. Once your sim gets at least a 1 in the woohoo skill, make them go woohoo crazy. It is slow going, I think that's why a lot of people cheat. If you DO decided to cheat though, use the NRaas Master Controller.

Now, I haven't run into many problems with people leveling up their Kinky skills. If you've done all of the above and it's still not working then there is a possible conflict. I haven't heard of the NRaas suite affecting the skills. People tend to think Passion works with KW but it doesn't on my end -- I can't even get Passion to work by itself. : / If you had mods installed that affect skills, there might be an issue there.