Not sure if this has been brought up already, but here goes. I have a bit of an issue with the skills.  For some reason, none of my KW skills will rank up.  Could something be interfering with them?

Yes -- that could be it but how are you trying to rank the skills? Have your Sims been using Kinky TV to get up their woohoo skill? Have they been taking off their clothes for exhibitionism? I've never tried to go at it the vanilla way, I always cheat but there are certain parameters within situations your Sim must be in and there are certain conditions s/he must meet before they will "level up" their kinky skills. To raise exhibitionism, your sim has to take off their clothes, successfully, a lot. Once they're okay doing it at home alone, take them out to public places and do it. Make them walk around naked. Once your sim gets at least a 1 in the woohoo skill, make them go woohoo crazy. It is slow going, I think that's why a lot of people cheat. If you DO decided to cheat though, use the NRaas Master Controller.

Now, I haven't run into many problems with people leveling up their Kinky skills. If you've done all of the above and it's still not working then there is a possible conflict. I haven't heard of the NRaas suite affecting the skills. People tend to think Passion works with KW but it doesn't on my end -- I can't even get Passion to work by itself. : / If you had mods installed that affect skills, there might be an issue there.

Well it seems that it was indeed NRaas that was affecting the skills, though I'm not sure exactly which part. I'll see about reinstalling them one by one to find the culprit.

Good question, though I thought I had addressed this on the front page. Anyway! ^_^ If I remember correctly, the traits your active Sim has determines that. So evil, hot tempered - try a few combinations and see where that gets you. I successfully made a rapist sim while I had university installed, he was raping coeds all over the place but I did forget what his traits were. I think! The active sim needs a Woohoo level, probably of 1 or 2. That could be wrong. I really can't remember off the top of my head.

I think you'll have to fiddle around with the settings. I wasn't able to have my Sim rape members of his dorm, for example. He was only ever able to rape girls outside of his household. I hope this helps. ^_^

Thanks for the reply and the clarification on the traits,

I did fiddle around some more but it really seems that members of the same household are exempt from the 'rape' command which really is a shame and also hinders some roleplaying. :/

The one thing that is possible is waiting for a random rapist to show up. Once they're having their way is one sim of the household the others can just join in.

Anyways, thanks for the reply. :)

Good question, though I thought I had addressed this on the front page. Anyway! ^_^ If I remember correctly, the traits your active Sim has determines that. So evil, hot tempered - try a few combinations and see where that gets you. I successfully made a rapist sim while I had university installed, he was raping coeds all over the place but I did forget what his traits were. I think! The active sim needs a Woohoo level, probably of 1 or 2. That could be wrong. I really can't remember off the top of my head.

I think you'll have to fiddle around with the settings. I wasn't able to have my Sim rape members of his dorm, for example. He was only ever able to rape girls outside of his household. I hope this helps. ^_^

Thanks for the reply and the clarification on the traits,

I did fiddle around some more but it really seems that members of the same household are exempt from the 'rape' command which really is a shame and also hinders some roleplaying. :/

The one thing that is possible is waiting for a random rapist to show up. Once they're having their way is one sim of the household the others can just join in.

Anyways, thanks for the reply. :)

tested this , and my evil male sim with rapist trait and I( think) level 6 woohooskill, can rape household members. I do have the patreon version though.

tested this , and my evil male sim with rapist trait and I( think) level 6 woohooskill, can rape household members. I do have the patreon version though.

Okay after reading this, I tested it some more and have to take back what I said before. I don't know if I really overlooked it or if it glitched out or simply hadn't loaded yet. (some furniture interactions needed quiet some time to be available, so it might be possible) but it does indeed work just fine between household members as well as long as the sim has the 'evil' trait. Nothing else was required for me. So everything's great.

Now if only pets could do that too. ^.^

Anyways, sorry about being potentially blind and thanks for the helpful replies. :)

Oh and speaking of patreon. I'd be willing to show a project like this some monetary. Would those who have played the patreon version recommend that version? Or should I rather stick to this version for the time being. (Note: This is unrelated to my decision to put money behind the project. Just in case that might influence your response. ;) )

Oh and speaking of patreon. I'd be willing to show a project like this some monetary. Would those who have played the patreon version recommend that version? Or should I rather stick to this version for the time being. (Note: This is unrelated to my decision to put money behind the project. Just in case that might influence your response. ;) )

The patreon version does solve a lot of the bugs represent in the official version, but adds a ton of new and maybe even more complicated ones.If you don`t want to bugtest (want to play a savegame that you don`t want to see ruined), I`d say stick with the official or wait for the new official ( And hopefully less buggy) version.I have the impression Oniki is working hard to get it done!

That said, the patreon version do have a whole lot of new cool features like  kinkyschool, dog/humanbreeding=werewolfbaby, robotsex, shemales and way more setting-options so you can get the game the way you prefer.....

I`ve got the patreonversion....

The Kinky option is missing from cell phone menu and I can't use the call girl service.

I don't use University so I can't help you with Kinky selfies, etc. :( As for the call girl service -- have you tried ordering through a house phone? If not, give that a try. If it doesn't work--are there any call girls registered in your town? My sim was the only Callgirl in Lucky Palms for the duration of my playing so she could never... er... order one. Try assigning random Townies to Callgirl (I'd use Master Controller to level up their woohoo and give them the proper amount of money, then set their flag to Callgirl via the Kinky debug menu. Click sim > Kinky > Debug > SetFlag). Hope that helps. ^_^

How to get my sims to stop pissing outide?

Uhm, no idea? Lol never ran into that problem. Which version of the mod are you running and what other mods do you have installed? Also, what are your settings for the mod. Exhibitionists tend to pee everywhere but the toilet.

I actually got another question on the 'rape' function.

So I know your sims have that option and there's that service that randomly spawns rapists that go after sims, but i do wonder is it possible for other regular sims to rape. I played around a bit and tested, both with regular people from town as well as roommates and the like. I also edited them and gave them the 'evil' trait. So far it looks like they don't have or choose that option, but as you know Sims often tend to do whatever, so maybe someone can give me a more certain answer.

I actually got another question on the 'rape' function.

So I know your sims have that option and there's that service that randomly spawns rapists that go after sims, but i do wonder is it possible for other regular sims to rape. I played around a bit and tested, both with regular people from town as well as roommates and the like. I also edited them and gave them the 'evil' trait. So far it looks like they don't have or choose that option, but as you know Sims often tend to do whatever, so maybe someone can give me a more certain answer.

From personal testing and experience, Townies don't rape, they are usually the victims. The upcoming release should have the rapist trait, I think, so you can edit townies to become rapists or plop down custom made Sims for that purpose. I imagine Oniki's reference guide will have more information on that. So to specifically answer your question, I'm not sure lol. It didn't happen when you tested it and it didn't happen when I played as a callgirl. She was a masochist and was raped a few times while hooking on street corners but I never had Townies become rapists, they were always spawned.

Sorry for posting this multiple times, I uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and I don't know what's causing this weird bug. I installed Kinky World, have some animation. I made sure to delete the cache files, set the clean up outfits and Stuck check auto-reset to false through NRAS. However, for some reason whenever I enable KinkyWorld, I can't interact with other sims. The interaction menu that you get when you click on a different sim doesn't appear, but when i click on myself it does show up. Anyone else experienced anythin similar to this?

Sorry for posting this multiple times, I uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and I don't know what's causing this weird bug. I installed Kinky World, have some animation. I made sure to delete the cache files, set the clean up outfits and Stuck check auto-reset to false through NRAS. However, for some reason whenever I enable KinkyWorld, I can't interact with other sims. The interaction menu that you get when you click on a different sim doesn't appear, but when i click on myself it does show up. Anyone else experienced anythin similar to this?

Are you using Kw- patreon version or official version? Might be a bug...report it on onikis tread

I have not experienced it, but I don`t use errortrap nor overwatch

Hi there~ I haven't experienced that either but I don't use error trap or overwatch either. It could be a bug, but then KW could just be incompatible with either of those mods. Have you tried removing one or the other and seeing if that helps?

Same problem. I do not use overwatch or errortrap. Any solutions yet?

Are you using Kw- patreon version or official version? Might be a bug...report it on onikis tread

I have not experienced it, but I don`t use errortrap nor overwatch

Hi there~ I haven't experienced that either but I don't use error trap or overwatch either. It could be a bug, but then KW could just be incompatible with either of those mods. Have you tried removing one or the other and seeing if that helps?

Same problem. I do not use overwatch or errortrap. Any solutions yet?

Give it some time; it has to go through some start up sequence. After enabling you`d usually have to wait for the WelcomeMessages and the MenuWindow. After you`re done with your settings and hit the checkmark there`s another delay, for all your settings have to kick in. Depends on your machine.

Give it some time; it has to go through some start up sequence. After enabling you`d usually have to wait for the WelcomeMessages and the MenuWindow. After you`re done with your settings and hit the checkmark there`s another delay, for all your settings have to kick in. Depends on your machine.

I gave it an hour and a half of game. No result. When enabled, i can use all interactions but only when the actions are on my sim menu (kinky or not) and NPCs can initiate kinky actions on me too but all of the regular interaction you get when clicking on others don´t appear. I disable kinky on the menu and regular interactions on the other sims menu are enabled again (not kinky interactions obviously). So i'm thinking the problem is on kinky alone. 

Any other idea?

(sorry for the bad english as is not my mothertongue)

Can you screen cap it? I'm not sure I'm understanding the issue.

You get the Kinky menu on household Sims and non active, right? That's what's supposed to happen. If you are trying to initiate a kinky action on an object, you might need to delete the object and replace it. You can clone it or whatever you want. Sometimes the menu doesnbappear on objects that already exist in game.

Are your issues with Sims or objects?

How to get my sims to stop pissing outide?

lol.. sorry for laughter but I have opposite question: how can I make my Sims to pee? I don't have that option at all... (it's probably because I have patreon version)

Wicked - No, sorry, I don't have it. I have ONIKI_KinkyWorld_Build298 Patreon version. Never had that option in any patreon version.

Do you have any other mod that might do something similar? Know there are mods for peeing on wall, peeing in the bush etc etc. maybe something is conflicting. Also the sims need a certain exhibition skill to pee outside-should still have the option though

Wicked - No, sorry, I don't have it. I have ONIKI_KinkyWorld_Build298 Patreon version. Never had that option in any patreon version.

Do you have any other mod that might do something similar? Know there are mods for peeing on wall, peeing in the bush etc etc. maybe something is conflicting. Also the sims need a certain exhibition skill to pee outside-should still have the option though

- No I have no other mods that does any kind of peeing.

Have you tried putting The kinkyworld files in overrides. Might be worth a try to see if the options is there then?

How to code the new animations into the KW mod? Tired of copy paste in game.

Dunno if this is accurate but I believe the Patreon version automatically loads up the animations so you don't have to manually input them. If you don't have that, then I'm afraid it's either typing or copy/paste. ^_^

Have you tried putting The kinkyworld files in overrides. Might be worth a try to see if the options is there then?

Thanks maraas... didn't even think aobut that possibility.... will try this..