What's the issue with Nexus?

bjornk

ABP also does some tracker blocking, Ghostery blocks 2 more, and? Not sure if I get it.

Message is, wtf nexu ;p

I never noticed how much shit they throw at you because I had  abp turned on. Honestly they have more shit tracking you than some scam sites.

ABP (ad blocker plus) has more options and blocks more stuff as well as some trackers.

#BLOCKING FEATURES#

· All annoying ads

· Youtube video ads

· Facebook ads & other annoyances

· Malware

· Third party tracking

AdBlock does all of that but you have to enable individual filters (privacy, malware etc.). Don't know if there are any other difference between them.

ABP also does some tracker blocking, Ghostery blocks 2 more, and? Not sure if I get it.

Message is, wtf nexu ;p

I never noticed how much shit they throw at you because I had  abp turned on. Honestly they have more shit tracking you than some scam sites.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't this bad before.

Just for info.

Anybody of you read the public post from Dark0ne on Nexus?

They had a serious problem on Ads, they introduced a "signal the bad ads" features, he is angry with some Ads providers.

Is the situation normal now? I don't think so, but because I support the site (as I do for LoversLab, but for LL in a way more intensive way) I don't see any ads.

Cheers.

I'm aware that they've had issues with ads, I saw that post before creating this thread. However, I seriously doubt that the numerous different tracking URLs embedded in their pages are all related to their new ad provider. If they are, then it's a really fucked up design that hinders page load speed and no doubt would annoy users unless they all use adblockers.

I never noticed.  I paid the minuscule fee long before I found LL, and then I found Ad Block.  I see no ads.  Tho honestly...their policies about certain things REALLY piss me off...but that's a WHOLE different can of worms that need not be opened here.  hahaha

• 4 weeks later...

As a supporter on Nexus (since I won't waste money due to middle-aged adults. Acting like children). Its pretty much that their being probed. Like I've been trying to learn how to make mods, myself. Since most are complete fuck-ups, due to lack of imagination. And the: (See? I can make cool stuff, too! PLllllll!!) attitudes. With no will to jazzersize that ambitious diaper syndrom., into something that won't piss the player off. When they find out they've just lost an entire data folder of collective mod resources.

As a supporter on Nexus (since I won't waste money due to middle-aged adults. Acting like children). Its pretty much that their being probed. Like I've been trying to learn how to make mods, myself. Since most are complete fuck-ups, due to lack of imagination. And the: (See? I can make cool stuff, too! PLllllll!!) attitudes. With no will to jazzersize that ambitious diaper syndrom., into something that won't piss the player off. When they find out they've just lost an entire data folder of collective mod resources.

Re :- "jazzersize that ambitious diaper syndrom".

I've no idea the point you were making or care, but that bit is just priceless. (Next time someone says 'going forward' rather than 'in the future', I'm going to use it somehow back at them).

Go on ahead. Catchphrases are free of charge, unless your a premium nexus member with a Moderator account.

Then yesss. I would ask for an endorsement.

Since most of the crap they use is repeated bullshit you would here on a game, anyways.

Since most of the crap they use is repeated bullshit you would here on a game, anyways.

I apologize for the double-repeat. See? At least I'm adult enough to admit I suck at Scripting.

Face-down to the raging diaper plague of Nexus.

Archived