Am I missed something? or is this the cause of the game crash?

There is no succubus outfit nif files in both .83/.86 data packs.

These nifs are supposed to be found in the soka,sorceress and oneytia folders, but none of them are included in the data packs.

Can anyone answer my question? I really want to try this mod.

PS. I got the files in soka and oneytia but sorceress.

PS2.. Every time after crawling-state-Sandor have sex with that host(the one which generated right after we are back to Anvil), she, her soul and that animus disappeared then game crash. Finally, finished the degenerate quest by using "kill" to kill the animus before it reaches Sandor. I think she crash the game because of after sex with host, crawling state and normal state run at the same time. Just guessing the cause after several crashes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is no succubus outfit nif files in both .83/.86 data packs.

I tossed in the 83 and 86 data packs' date=' and I even played with the load order a bit but the minute my character goes to change into the succubus, the players body vanishes except for the hands and head.

Weirdness..

[/quote']

Those nifs are included in wolfzqsuccubusEV data pack, you can find it in loverslab.

Still waiting for the 0.33

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So' date=' after spending more then an hour trying to find the meshes and textures for this mod I finally decided to post.

These 2 links

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1206

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=700

Give me the "The specified thread does not exist." page, and I've found a couple corrupt rars and 7zips - but nothing I could use.

Help!

[/quote']

i have the same problem!!!please help!!!!:huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

can someone help me' date=' I start up the game but it keeps saying I need companionHUD pluggyHUD not found, where the hell do I find it?

[/quote']

Did you install pluggy v132?

Did you rname the pluggy dll in your OBSE folder to OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll?

WolfZQSuccubusEV22.esp

By WolfZQ

Translated by Symon

EV Playtested by DocFMF, Melon and Calranthe

Requirements:-

WolfZqRaceEV.esm

Assets from WolfZQcustom0.83data

Included in those assets is the pluggy_HUD dll.

• 2 weeks later...

Pleaseee can somone reupload the required files. I downloaded Symon's files but when i change form all is left is my head. I also checked through this page and the sites that people have posted are non existant anymore. I would be very greatful :D!