Here's the version 0.22EV translation.

Note that this replaces the esp/esm provided in the orig download but the assets are still required. See the readme and notes.

Thanks to WolfZQ for producing the original.

Thanks to DocFMF' date=' Melon and Calranthe for playtesting.

This version corrects the crash, I hope and a final bit of CV that had hidden from me.

[/quote']

at first sorry for my engligh....i'm korean

i need this file's orignal data... who someone send me please?!

my address is ankw54@naver.com ...

Just so you guys know, WolfZQ doesn't release free resources anymore.

If you want his datapacks, you're gonna need to go to his blog and follow the directions to get access to his stuff on moderteam by paying money. Bear in mind it's not much money, it's mainly to avoid 'certain issues' as he put it, that cropped up during Cursed Armor. Also, knowledge of Chinese or good translation program, because it's all in Chinese :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried running this mod and whenever I activate the succubus form my body disappears' date=' I made sure to download the data pack first and I also tried a re-install. Am I missing anything else?

[/quote']

I have the same problem :(

There is obviously missing meshes and textures in the data pack or the paths are wrong. Anyone know whats going on? Form ID ends at meshes.

Looks like in the construction set it refers to a file called sokagnd.nif. its only 3kb. Open it in nifscope and its an empty box. It looks like he transfered the starting render from blender. I am wondering if you just inputed any armor there if it would work. I will try.

all of the succubus armor refernces go to these files with gnd in them I will try to change to the original armor files and see if this does anything.

Was this a violation of whoever created soka armor or something?

Got it to work with one of Lady Kristas Armors. Looks good. There are a lot of paths to the nifs that need changing underarmor zusuccubus armors in the construction set. Also under cloth npcsuccubus armor.

Now to see if it still hangs up when you train for killing second level animus.

As Symon says (no pun intended' date=' well...maybe a small one) you really are taking a risk trying to run both of them together. They will cause conflicts with each other and it is anyone's guess which breaks first: the plugins or your game.

[/quote']

Damn it. I really wish there were compatibility patches for wolfzqsuccubus and cursed armor.

Is wolfzqsuccubus and cursed armor compatible with friends& lovers?

As Symon says (no pun intended' date=' well...maybe a small one) you really are taking a risk trying to run both of them together. They will cause conflicts with each other and it is anyone's guess which breaks first: the plugins or your game.

[/quote']

Damn it. I really wish there were compatibility patches for wolfzqsuccubus and cursed armor.

Is wolfzqsuccubus and cursed armor compatible with friends& lovers?

Because they all have sex animations they won't be compatible. You can try it if you like and who knows, maybe you'll get lucky for a while.

• 3 weeks later...
Where I can find it? Google know only this post.

The main files are inside the spoiler in the OP. The needed .esp and .esm file are in the attached file in the OP.

What exactly does this Mod do? ^^

The Info-Fragments in this Thread weren't clear enough for Me. =P

From the readme:

Introduction:

Getting started:-

Your character must be a female. Follow the quest arrow to Skingrad to find the npc that gives it.

How does a succubus fight:

1. When you become a succubus' date=' you cannot enter combat directly until your soul is being sexually violated. You must find the host that has the same name as the monster before your magical power depletes (a ghostly figure copulating with your soul). Make sure your disposition is above 60 towards him. Choose to banish him. After banishment you now enter the monster's territory, defeat him to purify the captive npcs.

2. Kill the monster directly, but this is not recommended. Since you may be attacked by guards.

3. Kill the npc that is possessed by the Animus. If you are already enemies, this is the most direct way.

What is Magical Power:

Magical power is the succubus' combat strength. When the monster attempts to consume your soul, it consumes your magical power first. When magical power is exhausted, it will start to consume your soul.

Costume changing system:

You can change to your succuba form with magic or Ctrl+V. More costumes will be released later.

Every costume bestows a unique ability. Some allow you to enter the monster's territory to purify them directly, some can destroy the monster in an area at once.

It depends on your magical power. The only way to increase your magical power is to purify a monster.

What is the soul:

Soul will determine the likeability of your character getting enslaved to serve the monster. You must serve female npc to replenish your souls.

Slavery:

When you are being enslaved, your soul and magical power are suppressed. You can serve the monster willingly to reduce this slavery time, otherwise you'll remain a slave for 12 hours. You can choose to rest for 12 hours or communicate with monster that enslaved you. If this succeeds, it will increase your slavery time for another 8 hours, but your magical parameter will change.

End of slavery:

When the slavery is over, your soul will be released. The monster that enslaved you will leave the possessed host.

Now that your soul is available again (please note that if you rest for 12 hours, more monsters might spawn around you). Purify them ASAP.[/quote']

I've gone through this thread a few times and redownloaded the data pack more then once. I am certain that I have the good password, and have received no error messages upon installation. I can't, however, fix the invisible mesh bug. My character's body is invisible.