Here's the version 0.22EV translation.

Note that this replaces the esp/esm provided in the orig download but the assets are still required. See the readme and notes.

Thanks to WolfZQ for producing the original.

Thanks to DocFMF, Melon and Calranthe for playtesting.

This version corrects the crash, I hope and a final bit of CV that had hidden from me.

The wolfzq custom 0.83 Data pack is required to be installed first, then install this. You do "NOT" need the esp files from the .83 data pack.

Download link to Data Pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ljgqwx021u4crvd

password is: loverslabZQ for 0.83

Credit to Ark of Truth for mediafire link.

WolfZQSuccubusEV22.7z

Gah! That error wasn't the cause then.

OK' date=' I'll see if I can find it.

[/quote']

Going to run a few wierd and crazy tests this morning will edit this post with results.

Did a clean install test still same result, did a new char first animus attack and allowed it to drain my soul, same crash, so it does not seem to have anything to do with a laster quest update.

Seems to me it is just something todo with switching from normal succubus outfit to enslaved version.

I have this problem and more. When my succuba lost her last soul points, the game crashes.

Also I make a clean instalation for this mod. Meaning I have only Oblivion, Shivering Isles, Community Patch, Obse 0020, HGEC-Body and nothing else.

I enabled the wolfzqsuccubusEV .esp and .esm and not the original (I also downloaded ALL wolfzqcustom0.83(data) files.

But Nevertheless, I get the crash and...well the Animus has no genitalia....for the rest of the men I can't speak, because, the are wearing there armor during sex (both men and female)...no clue why.^^

I do not have any of these problems, though I never let my succubus lose all her soul points. I have actually killed over ten animus and I am able to be violated correctly most of the time.

The only problem I have is when I am training with the other succubus the game crashes when I am learning the degenerate form.

I do not have any of these problems' date=' though I never let my succubus lose all her soul points. I have actually killed over ten animus and I am able to be violated correctly most of the time.

The only problem I have is when I am training with the other succubus the game crashes when I am learning the degenerate form.

[/quote']

Same error then the only reason it has not come up for you before this point is that you have never let your girl loose a situation.

Have you had problems when trying to become a slave for the animus? It seemed to work once, but then I got stuck in a room and was not sure if that was supposed to happen. Every other time that I tried the game crashed after choosing the option.

I'm going to go through the scripts this weekend. Diffing them hasn't helped (strangely).

Didn't manage to get much done in the week. Been fighting with trying to get VMWare server installed on a 64 bit Centos6.0 It didn't want to compile the modules till I clubbed it into submission! Strangely, the thought of doing serious work in the CS didn't appeal after such days. (grin)

Edit:

So, not having seen this crash either, can I confirm when it happens?

Is it

A: when you run out of soul points anywhere?

or

B: When you run out of soul points when in combat with an Animus (in the circular hall)?

The crash occurs when running out of soul points, or when exiting the circular hall after having lost a fight with the spirit inside.

There seems to be a script that triggers an enslavement when the soul points are zero. I also triggered the enslavement (and crash) through dialogue once. There was a line like "Don't worry, I'll dote on you."

P.S. You mentioned that bugfixing Succubus was taking time away from finishing Cursed Armor. I'd love it if a Cursed Armor release was a priority over Succubus.

The crash occurs when running out of soul points' date=' or when exiting the circular hall after having lost a fight with the spirit inside.

There seems to be a script that triggers an enslavement when the soul points are zero. I also triggered the enslavement (and crash) through dialogue once. There was a line like "Don't worry, I'll dote on you."

P.S. You mentioned that bugfixing Succubus was taking time away from finishing Cursed Armor. I'd love it if a Cursed Armor release was a priority over Succubus.

[/quote']

Yes I can also confirm even outside of combat as in if you just stand and let the animus in the street consume your soul the shift to serving costume makes it go boom.

Well the crash happens when I run out of soul points anywhere.

But has anybody a solution or a suggestion, why the actors are not getting naked during sex ? Or why the animus has no genitalia ? Can I fix this somehow on my one ? It would also be good if I could alter the duration of the animation.

And another question....if I get enslaved what happens then ? Have I sex all the time with the animus or what ?^^

Oh and do I get new armors and which files do I need exactly to enable, to let this mod run correct ?

remember this is a BETA version not complete yet Symon was kind enough to translate this version and yes there are a lot of improvement yet to be made as Symon has stated he is trying very hard to get the Cursed armor Version out .....LOL I say let him get Cursed armor out and we will see where the Sukey goes from there...... ;)

• 2 months later...

Help :huh:

I am having a crash at a specific point and wondering if any one can give me some ideas.

When you have talked to sandor and fought the medium animus (sandor goes down on all fours and you follow her back into the city) the moment she finishes sex with the nearest person my game crashes.

I have tried re-installing etc

My current build is thus

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

wolfzqraceEV.esm

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Santa Babe.esp

Lady Dress.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

UChainBeast.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Real_Mannequin.esp

wolfzqsuccubusEV22.esp

Can some one please let me know what I am missing or what I can try.

Help :huh:

I am having a crash at a specific point and wondering if any one can give me some ideas.

When you have talked to sandor and fought the medium animus (sandor goes down on all fours and you follow her back into the city) the moment she finishes sex with the nearest person my game crashes.

I have tried re-installing etc

My current build is thus

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

wolfzqraceEV.esm

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Santa Babe.esp

Lady Dress.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

UChainBeast.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Real_Mannequin.esp

wolfzqsuccubusEV22.esp

Can some one please let me know what I am missing or what I can try.

It has been a while sence I have messed with the sucky but I think you need wolfzqcustom85EV.esm loaded as well I could be wrong but worth a try ......