Any NPC Into A Follower...

cleavagesweat

So I just wanted to see who else knew about making just about any npc a follower without console commands?

Got a hard on for married women? Turn Sigrid (or whoever you desire) into a follower and make her move to any house you own. She will leave her greasemonkey husband and her daughter behind and follow you in return for a life of sexual pleasure.

How do you do this? Just keep having sex with the npc repeatedly and after approx 10 sex sessions you will get additional dialogue options, one of them being "Follow me".

Works on almost everyone. All married women are now in my harem... There are a couple that are immune I found like Serana's mom Valceria (sp).

I stumbled on this by accident but its a nice immersive feature or glitch.

Is this common knowledge?

So I just wanted to see who else knew about making just about any npc a follower without console commands?

Got a hard on for married women? Turn Sigrid (or whoever you desire) into a follower and make her move to any house you own. She will leave her greasemonkey husband and her daughter behind and follow you in return for a life of sexual pleasure.

How do you do this? Just keep having sex with the npc repeatedly and after approx 10 sex sessions you will get additional dialogue options, one of them being "Follow me".

Works on almost everyone. All married women are now in my harem... There are a couple that are immune I found like Serana's mom Valceria (sp).

do you have sexlab romance or something simmilar ?

not in a vanilla game it isn't, you must have a mod that does this

do you have sexlab romance or something simmilar ?
of course. i was under the impression that there are certain foundational sex mods with Romance being one. If that's a feature of the romance mod it certainly wasn't an advertised feature.

Extensible Follower Framework has a command that follower-ifies anyone with a menu option. Just put them under your cursor while not in combat with them, and open the MCM. It even works on hostile NPC's if you use the 'stopcombat' command in the console with good timing/menu switching.

Extensible Follower Framework has a command that follower-ifies anyone with a menu option. Just put them under your cursor while not in combat with them, and open the MCM. It even works on hostile NPC's if you use the 'stopcombat' command in the console with good timing/menu switching.

i suppose that's cool but the way i described above kind of makes you work for it and is alot more gratifying and immersive imho.

The old AP (Animated Prostitution) had such function within it, Where once you enslave an NPC to the D via relationship rank increases they'll assume lover dialogue, join up as a follower, and you can trade items without having them without having to get them to follow you first.

"Eager npcs" i think does the follower bit as well, but not entirely sure.  Does do relationshipRank increases.  If you hear a little victory trumpet sound when you increase in rank, I think it's safe to say you got it installed.

Pet collar, at least the version I use, also has a force follower option, though It doesn't always work.

Valerica seemed immune to all my attempts and I had to get valerica as a follower mod.  Just got it a few days ago, and seems to be working well.

Archived