Trying to find balance

IGotBored

Hey! So at the moment im doing a complete clean up of skyrim and want a good balance/mixture of adult mods and non adult mods. I was wondering if i could get some mod recommendations to help with that cause otherwise i'm probably going to ruin things again. So if you could toss me some mods please.

Also i have a preference for argonians and khajiits :D  anything with them would be much appreciated!  Thanks!

For non-adult mods, I think these mods are indispensable:

• Expanded Towns and Cities
  • Complete Alchemy and Cooking overhaul
  • Complete Crafting Overhaul Redux
  • Revenge of Enemies 1.95
  • Campfire / Frostfall

For adult mods, I think these mods are a nice balance.

• Sexlab Solutions
  • Amorous Adventures
  • Defeat
  • Lovers Comfort
  • Aroused Redux

My personal recommendation is to start by using the STEP guide, which lets you setup a well-modded game that's also very stable. Once you get that up and running, add adult mods to your taste. It's hard to recommend which ones, because everyone has different tastes, but the key to enjoying yourself is to have a stable base to build on.

• 2 weeks later...

My personal recommendation is to start by using the STEP guide, which lets you setup a well-modded game that's also very stable. Once you get that up and running, add adult mods to your taste. It's hard to recommend which ones, because everyone has different tastes, but the key to enjoying yourself is to have a stable base to build on.

^ This! There's a certain satisfying feeling of finally getting a "perfect" game setup running. Took me quite a bit of testing but finally got a setup working with STEP, various custom-voiced followers, difficult combat/survival/immersion, a few extra quests/dungeons, lots of custom armors (modified with bodyslide, then merged esps to save room), and plenty of Sexlab. During all that, learned how to tweak/balance the hell out of the game with TES5Edit (yay for vanilla companions who have the Bijin look as well as the extra features of legendary followers) as well as some basic scripting/debugging!

Archived