Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

11 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

Okay, it worked. (after I modified PAHPlayerSlaveFaction to add a name to it instead of just an EditorID)

it has a name pahplayerslavefaction, changing it from that name can cause other problems when the mod(or its dependencies) looks for that name

Hi! awesome mod!

I have one problem: I played with PAH from nexus, some time later I delete it and install this mod with HSH and in MCM this mod have only one line with version and it STOPPED. reset don't seems to work. Can it be repaired or I must start new game?

Thank for help and sorry for my english

Replacing mods like that during a playthrough isn't safe. It would most likely require first disabling the old mod in MCM (if it has such a feature), removing it and saving the game without it before installing the new one.

You could try using this tool to clean your save from orphaned scripts, see if it helps.

Otherwise, starting a new game is a sure way to make it work.

9 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

PAHPlayerSlaveFaction was only an EditorID (as opposed to FormID, which is the hex number), and the Name was blank...

So I just filled in the name.

ok, should be fine then

28 minutes ago, gdav said:

Hi! awesome mod!

I have one problem: I played with PAH from nexus, some time later I delete it and install this mod with HSH and in MCM this mod have only one line with version and it STOPPED. reset don't seems to work. Can it be repaired or I must start new game?

Thank for help and sorry for my english

this should do it:

On 5/2/2016 at 1:16 AM, CliftonJD said:

final trouble shooting methods if that's still not fixing it:

• Install Let's Tie You Up
  • Bind every slave you have into position
  • Save your game
  • Remove everything PAH-related
  • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
  • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
  • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
  • Enable all PAH stuff again
  • Enslave your slaves again

since you've already deleted pah from nexus and you're unable to acquire slaves, skip to step 4 and if you had any other pah mods from nexus don't reinstall those when you're done until you've had them checked here...in most cases they're no longer needed or obsolete

if you have any further issues after that, post your papyrus log

54 minutes ago, Warlock3000 said:

Replacing mods like that during a playthrough isn't safe. It would most likely require first disabling the old mod in MCM (if it has such a feature), removing it and saving the game without it before installing the new one.

You could try using this tool to clean your save from orphaned scripts, see if it helps.

the old mod had no mcm

On 2/9/2018 at 1:54 AM, CliftonJD said:

to understand that script better i had to look at nilO, but it still gave no indication of "RandomPatches" aside from a key name:

Reveal hidden contents

; Returns a scale value override for the particular key, 0.0 if did not exist or failed
float Function GetNodeTransformScale(ObjectReference akRef, bool firstPerson, bool isFemale, string nodeName, string key) native global

; Adds a scale override for the particular key, pos[0-2] correspond to x,y,z
Function AddNodeTransformScale(ObjectReference akRef, bool firstPerson, bool isFemale, string nodeName, string key, float scale) native global

; Updates and computes a particular node's transformation override
; Use this after changing a particular override
Function UpdateNodeTransform(ObjectReference akRef, bool firstPerson, bool isFemale, string nodeName) native global

what i'm seeing there is the script is told to get the breast data from the original source npc and randomize it to the intended target cloned slave. it looks like to change that you would need a new key name as everything else aside from the key name there is just copying the breast size of the original to the clone

Hey clifton so i have been trying to hijack the rpnode script and made a bit of progress. 

Do you know convert the RPNodes.transferNode(original,clone) into a format that calls for a non-global function to run during the actor switch process (spoiler)

Spoiler

Function switchActors(Actor original, Actor clone)
    RPNodes.transferNode(original, clone)
    If (Game.GetModByName("SlaveTats.esp") != 255)
        If JContainers.isInstalled() && SlaveTats.Version() != ""
            original.enableAI(false)
            int array = JArray.object()
            JValue.retain(array)
            If !SlaveTats.query_applied_tattoos(original, 0, array)
                int index = JArray.count(array)
                debug.trace("[PAHCore] SlavTats: " + index + " entries")
                if index > 0
                    while index > 0
                        index -= 1
                        SlaveTats.add_tattoo(clone, JArray.getObj(array, index), silent = true)
                    endWhile
                    SlaveTats.synchronize_tattoos(clone, true)
                EndIf
                JValue.release(array)
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf

clone.setAlpha(0.0)
    clone.MoveTo(original)
    clone.SetPosition(original.GetPositionX(), original.GetPositionY(), original.GetPositionZ())

If original == slaveCandidate.getActorRef()
        slaveCandidate.clear()
    EndIf
    original.SetDontMove(true)
;    original.Disable()
    original.MoveTo(CloneMarker)
;    original.EnableNoWait()
    original.EndDeferredKill()
    original.KillEssential(player)
    original.Kill()
;     original.DeleteWhenAble()
;    original.RemoveFromGame()
    Debug.SendAnimationEvent(clone, "BleedOutStart")
EndFunction

I have created a function that will be located in racemenumorphsuunp and intend to change the script to get the transfer node function from there. but i have to first apply transfernode as a non-global function which i am having trouble with. 

blabla's rpnode function was a global function while the functions used in racemenu were localized

14 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ok, should be fine then

this should do it:

since you've already deleted pah from nexus and you're unable to acquire slaves, skip to step 4 and if you had any other pah mods from nexus don't reinstall those when you're done until you've had them checked here...in most cases they're no longer needed or obsolete

Thank you man!!! It's work now, You save a lot of time for me! Be well)))

9 hours ago, gdav said:

Thank you man!!! It's work now, You save a lot of time for me! Be well)))

;)

15 hours ago, luffyboy said:

Hey clifton so i have been trying to hijack the rpnode script and made a bit of progress. 

Do you know convert the RPNodes.transferNode(original,clone) into a format that calls for a non-global function to run during the actor switch process (spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

Function switchActors(Actor original, Actor clone)
    RPNodes.transferNode(original, clone)
    If (Game.GetModByName("SlaveTats.esp") != 255)
        If JContainers.isInstalled() && SlaveTats.Version() != ""
            original.enableAI(false)
            int array = JArray.object()
            JValue.retain(array)
            If !SlaveTats.query_applied_tattoos(original, 0, array)
                int index = JArray.count(array)
                debug.trace("[PAHCore] SlavTats: " + index + " entries")
                if index > 0
                    while index > 0
                        index -= 1
                        SlaveTats.add_tattoo(clone, JArray.getObj(array, index), silent = true)
                    endWhile
                    SlaveTats.synchronize_tattoos(clone, true)
                EndIf
                JValue.release(array)
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf

clone.setAlpha(0.0)
    clone.MoveTo(original)
    clone.SetPosition(original.GetPositionX(), original.GetPositionY(), original.GetPositionZ())

If original == slaveCandidate.getActorRef()
        slaveCandidate.clear()
    EndIf
    original.SetDontMove(true)
;    original.Disable()
    original.MoveTo(CloneMarker)
;    original.EnableNoWait()
    original.EndDeferredKill()
    original.KillEssential(player)
    original.Kill()
;     original.DeleteWhenAble()
;    original.RemoveFromGame()
    Debug.SendAnimationEvent(clone, "BleedOutStart")
EndFunction

I have created a function that will be located in racemenumorphsuunp and intend to change the script to get the transfer node function from there. but i have to first apply transfernode as a non-global function which i am having trouble with. 

blabla's rpnode function was a global function while the functions used in racemenu were localized

the way its written now you only need to change the function "transfernode" from rpnodes script...

if we were to change rpnodes to get its functions from racemenumorphs, the script would need additional functions to determine if it should be reading from racemenumorphsuunp or racemenumorphscbbe...or how many other body types there are that racemenumorphs has been made compatible with. the alternative would mean writing separate scripts for each body type to tell the script to read from the correct body type morphs.

find something within racemenu that can still achieve what you're looking for or find a way for racemenu to make those determinations for you and you might have something. i'm only guessing he used nilO for better compatibility over racemenu

Finally got around to trying that upgrade process as outlined. Still in the process of re-enslaving my slaves, but for the most part it seems to have worked. I did take 2 additional steps: 

1. Removed the "Leash To" spell via console before deactivating, as I suspected this to be the cause of the magic menu issue.
  2. In order to speed the process of the MCM menu deleting/registering the new MCM menus, I used "setstage SKI_ConfigManagementInstance 1"

Hell of a lot of trouble, to get here , but here I am all the same. Thanks for all the help :smile:

well, it's me again. Not all job was done(((

In the PAH HSH menu shown PAHE is missing, and I can obtain only six slaves (in PAHE menu slave count is 6/130). Every time I capture one more slave one of my erlier slave is dessapeared. I try to re-install PAHE but it don't work. Do I need to do this clean save thing again???

On 2/13/2018 at 12:54 PM, gdav said:

well, it's me again. Not all job was done(((

In the PAH HSH menu shown PAHE is missing, and I can obtain only six slaves (in PAHE menu slave count is 6/130). Every time I capture one more slave one of my erlier slave is dessapeared.

hmm if you're certain they didn't escape then refer to this:

On 2/11/2018 at 12:10 PM, CliftonJD said:

log seems to be the only option left, but

I try to re-install PAHE but it don't work. Do I need to do this clean save thing again???

if you've already tried to reinstall it again you may have destroyed your save indefinitely, refer here:

On 2/11/2018 at 11:16 AM, Warlock3000 said:

Hi,

Is there a way to check NPC voice type from within the game?

I've got this bug again with a male bandit not having any dialogue after being enslaved (he just endlessly runs away scared).

On 1/25/2018 at 2:19 AM, Lodakai said:

If you use RDO you need to make sure to toggle off the option to disable hostile comments in the RDO MCM

Could this advice be for an older RDO version? I didn't find such an option in its menu. There's the "All enemy dialogue" menu tab, which just lists all voice type toggles, but I'm not sure if I've seen anything such as "disable hostile comments".

9 hours ago, gdav said:

In the new game there are still PAHE is missing in HSH menu.

P.S. Thank for all your help)))

this:

13 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

oh and double check your modlist for any older paradise halls mods

32 minutes ago, Warlock3000 said:

Is there a way to check NPC voice type from within the game?

I've got this bug again with a male bandit not having any dialogue after being enslaved (he just endlessly runs away scared).

yes, that's listed at the bottom with debug option on the slave's info page when you find that slave in the list

On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 6:41 AM, Nintendude1236 said:

Finally got around to trying that upgrade process as outlined. Still in the process of re-enslaving my slaves, but for the most part it seems to have worked. I did take 2 additional steps: 

1. Removed the "Leash To" spell via console before deactivating, as I suspected this to be the cause of the magic menu issue.
  2. In order to speed the process of the MCM menu deleting/registering the new MCM menus, I used "setstage SKI_ConfigManagementInstance 1"

Hell of a lot of trouble, to get here , but here I am all the same. Thanks for all the help :smile:

It's great that it worked for you but do be carefull with the setstage skii command as it doesn't Always work that well. sometimes other mcm menu's from other mods will no longer show up after that. although that issue might have been resolved already by now.

20 hours ago, TMcad3rs said:

hi, i have installed this mod before on my old mod organiser but then wiped my pc so i had to start from scratch again, but this time i installed the mod it shows up in the mcm but when selected it says "status:UNKNOWN". Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know how to correct this i have installed all other pah and pahe mods and addons so i dont have a single clue how to fix it, Thanks.

you mean everything is missing or is there a button to start the mod? Have you tried perhaps the setstage skii command too? i know i just replied to someone else to be carefull with that but it looks like you might need to try it.

On 2/18/2018 at 12:14 PM, gdav said:

Papyrus.0.log

i had check it - there are no old versions of PAHE

try the latest update patch over top of it...should technically be the same file, but as a patch it will be a smaller download for you and i have  a theory that this is due to bad download

atleast i'm hoping that's what's happening...

if that still doesn't fix it then test it on a new game(set the old save aside til we figure this out)...if that still don't work then post me that log

only seen bugs like yours once...the esp file was bad if memory serves me right, not an easy fix either

On 2/19/2018 at 12:41 PM, TMcad3rs said:

hi, i have installed this mod before on my old mod organiser but then wiped my pc so i had to start from scratch again, but this time i installed the mod it shows up in the mcm but when selected it says "status:UNKNOWN". Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know how to correct this i have installed all other pah and pahe mods and addons so i dont have a single clue how to fix it, Thanks.

post the papyrus log of it

14 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

you mean everything is missing or is there a button to start the mod? Have you tried perhaps the setstage skii command too? i know i just replied to someone else to be carefull with that but it looks like you might need to try it.

that console command is used for a lack of mcm, the player posting has an mcm with some problems preventing the mod from staring

On 21.02.2018 at 8:49 AM, CliftonJD said:

only seen bugs like yours once...the esp file was bad if memory serves me right, not an easy fix either

I my new game there are PAHE is don't work at all.

Nearly all my saves don't work - game crashes when I try to save or change locations by fast travel.

I found one save that just don't crash and have PAHE is missing in HSH MGM menu, but PAHE is working. So I play from it.

I always have issue with sorting mod position, some files from PAHE, HSH and others (Slavers Hideout and fellglow camp) need diferent sorting for paradise_halls.esp, SexLab.esm, HeartgFire.esm and ZAZAnimations.esm. So I just change sorting of master files in this mods by WryeBash.

my mods and their order

Spoiler

= mods:
* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  HearthFires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
* 06  Wyrmstooth.esp
* 07  Falskaar.esp
* 08  ClimatesOfTamriel.esp
* 09  EnhancedLightsFX.esp
* 0A  Cutting Room Floor.esp
* 0B  Landscape Improved.esp
* 0C  Interiors Furniture Fix.esp
* 0D  AudioOverhaulSkyrim.esp
* 0E  Book Covers Skyrim.esp
* 0F  CCFWAF.esp
* 10  Campfire.esm
* 11  OSA.esm
* 12  ApachiiHair.esm
* 13  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
* 14  ApachiiHairMales.esm
* 15  SexLab.esm  [версия 1.62]
* 16  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
* 17  paradise_halls.esm
* 18  FNIS.esp
* 19  getSnowy.esp
* 1A  CoinPurse.esp
* 1B  FollowerOutfits.esp
* 1C  FloraRespawnFix.esp
* 1D  Blacksmith Chests.esp
* 1E  DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
* 1F  DestructibleBottles.esp
* 20  Quests Markers.esp
* 21  ArmorWeapon.esp
* 22  WomanDress.esp
* 23  HorseArmor.esp
* 24  ENB Vision.esp
* 25  RaceMenu.esp
* 26  EyesHairs.esp
* 27  SkyUI.esp
* 28  iHUD.esp
* 29  iNeed.esp
* 2A  Frostfall.esp
* 2B  Ordinator.esp
* 2C  Footprints.esp
* 2D  iNeed - DD.esp
* 2E  BFSEffects.esp
* 2F  TradeBarter.esp
* 30  Headtracking.esp
* 31  AHZmoreHUD.esp
* 32  HelmetToggle.esp
* 33  InvisEyeFixes.esp
* 34  AMatterOfTime.esp
* 35  Leveled Enemy.esp
* 36  Enhanced Blood.esp
* 37  Wearable Lantern.esp
* 38  Immersive Citizens.esp
* 39  Dual Sheath Redux.esp
* 3A  Dual Wield Parrying.esp
* 3B  AcquisitiveSoulGem.esp
* 3C  JaxonzMapMarkers.esp
* 3D  WondersofWeather.esp
* 3E  AlwaysPickUpBooks.esp
* 3F  Customizable Camera.esp
* 40  Follower Commentary.esp
* 41  Ars Metallica - Legendary Edition.esp
* 42  CaesiaFollower.esp
* 43  DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
* 44  FNISSexyMove.esp
* 45  FNISspells.esp
* 46  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
* 47  Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
* 48  Immersive Weapons.esp
* 49  Lets Tie You Up.esp
* 4A  Melt_Down_Everything.esp
* 4B  Proserpine_companion.esp
* 4C  RustWereWolfFollower.esp
* 4D  Tish Follower.esp
* 4E  tumbamounts.esp
* 4F  UFO - AllwaysDrawWeapons.esp
* 50  UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
* 51  UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
* 52  UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
* 53  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
* 54  Uthgerd Kriegswolfe.esp
* 55  BeansLydia.esp
* 56  paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
* 57  paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
* 58  SlaversHideout.esp
* 59  PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
* 5A  paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
* 5B  Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
* 5C  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Also in Fellglow camp that dude don't wanna buy my slaves. He tells that I don't have them.

On 2/21/2018 at 9:50 AM, gdav said:

I my new game there are PAHE is don't work at all.

Nearly all my saves don't work - game crashes when I try to save or change locations by fast travel.

I found one save that just don't crash and have PAHE is missing in HSH MGM menu, but PAHE is working. So I play from it.

I always have issue with sorting mod position, some files from PAHE, HSH and others (Slavers Hideout and fellglow camp) need diferent sorting for paradise_halls.esp, SexLab.esm, HeartgFire.esm and ZAZAnimations.esm. So I just change sorting of master files in this mods by WryeBash.

my mods and their order

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

= mods:
* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  HearthFires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
* 06  Wyrmstooth.esp
* 07  Falskaar.esp
* 08  ClimatesOfTamriel.esp
* 09  EnhancedLightsFX.esp
* 0A  Cutting Room Floor.esp
* 0B  Landscape Improved.esp
* 0C  Interiors Furniture Fix.esp
* 0D  AudioOverhaulSkyrim.esp
* 0E  Book Covers Skyrim.esp
* 0F  CCFWAF.esp
* 10  Campfire.esm
* 11  OSA.esm
* 12  ApachiiHair.esm
* 13  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
* 14  ApachiiHairMales.esm
* 15  SexLab.esm  [версия 1.62]
* 16  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
* 17  paradise_halls.esm
* 18  FNIS.esp
* 19  getSnowy.esp
* 1A  CoinPurse.esp
* 1B  FollowerOutfits.esp
* 1C  FloraRespawnFix.esp
* 1D  Blacksmith Chests.esp
* 1E  DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
* 1F  DestructibleBottles.esp
* 20  Quests Markers.esp
* 21  ArmorWeapon.esp
* 22  WomanDress.esp
* 23  HorseArmor.esp
* 24  ENB Vision.esp
* 25  RaceMenu.esp
* 26  EyesHairs.esp
* 27  SkyUI.esp
* 28  iHUD.esp
* 29  iNeed.esp
* 2A  Frostfall.esp
* 2B  Ordinator.esp
* 2C  Footprints.esp
* 2D  iNeed - DD.esp
* 2E  BFSEffects.esp
* 2F  TradeBarter.esp
* 30  Headtracking.esp
* 31  AHZmoreHUD.esp
* 32  HelmetToggle.esp
* 33  InvisEyeFixes.esp
* 34  AMatterOfTime.esp
* 35  Leveled Enemy.esp
* 36  Enhanced Blood.esp
* 37  Wearable Lantern.esp
* 38  Immersive Citizens.esp
* 39  Dual Sheath Redux.esp
* 3A  Dual Wield Parrying.esp
* 3B  AcquisitiveSoulGem.esp
* 3C  JaxonzMapMarkers.esp
* 3D  WondersofWeather.esp
* 3E  AlwaysPickUpBooks.esp
* 3F  Customizable Camera.esp
* 40  Follower Commentary.esp
* 41  Ars Metallica - Legendary Edition.esp
* 42  CaesiaFollower.esp
* 43  DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
* 44  FNISSexyMove.esp
* 45  FNISspells.esp
* 46  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
* 47  Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
* 48  Immersive Weapons.esp
* 49  Lets Tie You Up.esp
* 4A  Melt_Down_Everything.esp
* 4B  Proserpine_companion.esp
* 4C  RustWereWolfFollower.esp
* 4D  Tish Follower.esp
* 4E  tumbamounts.esp
* 4F  UFO - AllwaysDrawWeapons.esp
* 50  UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
* 51  UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
* 52  UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
* 53  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
* 54  Uthgerd Kriegswolfe.esp
* 55  BeansLydia.esp
* 56  paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
* 57  paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
* 58  SlaversHideout.esp
* 59  PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
* 5A  paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
* 5B  Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
* 5C  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Also in Fellglow camp that dude don't wanna buy my slaves. He tells that I don't have them.

this note from layam:

Important for U.F.O Users (thanks etaineleanor):

>correct loadorder:

paradise_halls.esm
Other stuff
paradise_halls_xxxxx.esp
paradise_halls_xxxxx.esp
paradise_halls_xxxxx.esp
finally U.F.O.

i don't know what the problems were with ufo that they needed it to be loaded after pahe, but its an easy solution if he's right

...if it still won't start a new game or load saves properly after that download the latest pahe update patch

then reinstall skse

test a new game after that then we need to look into where exactly the game doesn't work, instant ctd for example is something missing in your load order from a requirement of 1 of your mods

paradise halls requires skse minimum version 1.7, can't say for sure if it requires the latest...

additionally i think it required skyrim minimum version 1.9.32, can't say for sure on that either

if you meet both of those requirements then test if you can start a new game with all paradise halls disabled...

i need all of this info to determine the best course of action from here for determining why its not working for you