Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

9 hours ago, Nrgdragon said:

Sorry I should have been more specific. I mean how do you get them to wear the collar? Adding it into their inventory doesn't work. 

yes, quite a difference from needing instructions on how to use the mod and having some issues with collars. use the dialogue "you're going to wear this" to give them anything and they should be able to wear it automatically when given if its a wearable item. if for some reason you're still not getting those results, try with the collars given from farengar's study

just an fyi to those interested-

i was going over some scripts looking over the release functions for the pending outfit updates when i found some interesting tidbits for pain in the slave minds:

Spoiler

Event OnExperiencePain()
        If (slave.actor_alias.CanChangeMood())
            if RandomFloat() < (ChanceAfraid() * 0.5)
                mood = "afraid"
            elseif RandomFloat() < (ChanceAngry() * 0.25)
                mood = "angry"
            endif
        EndIf
    EndEvent

On 3/1/2018 at 4:35 PM, Pfiffy said:

Pahe is working fine under SE if you convert the anims correctly. And you have to convert every oldrim anim to make oldrim mods run under SE. same for nif files. 

Take a look at:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking/?page=10&tab=comments#comment-2164030

How did you get it to work? I converted everything and I just get a the mod is stopped message.

Edit: NVM got it to work.

On Sunday, March 04, 2018 at 5:04 AM, CliftonJD said:

yes, quite a difference from needing instructions on how to use the mod and having some issues with collars. use the dialogue "you're going to wear this" to give them anything and they should be able to wear it automatically when given if its a wearable item. if for some reason you're still not getting those results, try with the collars given from farengar's study

Curiously noigh, that's exactly what I've been doing-same dialogue option with the same collar you said. Does it matter who I try it on?

Hi there. 

Have a problem and a couple of questions if you don't mind.

Problem: I can't get any of the poses beyond the first to work. I give a command and see a "..." and then nothing happens. Tried rerunning FNIS and that didn't show any errors or fix anything.

Questions:

What do fear and anger training levels impact and how are they raised? Also, does respect training only make slaves greet you politely or does having it high enough stop them from being rude when you finish talking to them?

Is there any way to change a training level through the console? I have a npc with their respect stuck at around 63 and nothing I do seems to raise it.

Thank you

Okay I am new to this type of mods...

I currently have the original (I guess) Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP from Nexus Mods (and it is version 7.31).  Now I look at this mod and it says Paradise Halls 7.2.4 is needed.

Now I may be confused (as so often I am) but do I need to get rid of the Nexus Mod Paradise Halls and download this one here (Enhanced)?

I hope someone can get me straight on this....so I can get it working right.

On 3/10/2018 at 11:17 AM, blueballbob said:

What did you have to do to get it to work?  Mine just stays stuck in the Stopped State.

Did you unpack the bsa and overwrite the original loose files? For some reason it bugs if you do that. If you're using MO I'd just unpack the bsa and put it in its own mod before the paradise halls mod and let pahe ovewrite whatever. That's how I got it to work.

24 minutes ago, Ryzaki009 said:

Did you unpack the bsa and overwrite the original loose files? For some reason it bugs if you do that. If you're using MO I'd just unpack the bsa and put it in its own mod before the paradise halls mod and let pahe ovewrite whatever. That's how I got it to work.

Yup, that was exactly it.  Thanks! 

Made a new 7zip with the loose files overwriting the BSA files and it was all good.

On 3/7/2018 at 4:53 PM, Nrgdragon said:

Curiously noigh, that's exactly what I've been doing-same dialogue option with the same collar you said. Does it matter who I try it on?

No should not matter...unless you had a failed enslave--for that reason go ahead and try experimenting with others becuz something is definitely wrong at your end i'll need to see your running (papyrus)log of an average conversation with the slave and if at all possible it will also help to get a log of a fresh caught slave...not the log of catching it then save/quit/reload--the capture process to look for any bugs in the process

On 3/9/2018 at 6:24 PM, Amberyl said:

Okay I am new to this type of mods...

I currently have the original (I guess) Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP from Nexus Mods (and it is version 7.31).  Now I look at this mod and it says Paradise Halls 7.2.4 is needed.

Now I may be confused (as so often I am) but do I need to get rid of the Nexus Mod Paradise Halls and download this one here (Enhanced)?

I hope someone can get me straight on this....so I can get it working right.

7.31 was not the original mod from layam, as posted in the first section of the info page we are built on layam's version 7.3....Not strec's update

So yes you will definitely need to clean the save and hope for the best, not always salvagable

clean install instructions are on the first page of the support thread Here in 1 of the first few posts after the download

if its easier for you to remove the old mod before installing the new mod then do that, some of us are able to install pahe over top of the old mod telling windows to overwrite all files..that's how i upgraded years ago, but some people over the years have trouble with that method so do what's easiest for you to get rid of those old files

On 3/9/2018 at 12:45 AM, Addasus said:

Hi there. 

Have a problem and a couple of questions if you don't mind.

Problem: I can't get any of the poses beyond the first to work. I give a command and see a "..." and then nothing happens. Tried rerunning FNIS and that didn't show any errors or fix anything.

Questions:

What do fear and anger training levels impact and how are they raised? Also, does respect training only make slaves greet you politely or does having it high enough stop them from being rude when you finish talking to them?

Is there any way to change a training level through the console? I have a npc with their respect stuck at around 63 and nothing I do seems to raise it.

Thank you

first i'll need you to re-explain the poses you're referring to becuz the only poses included with pahe are the restraint poses after tieing them up they'll be posed for you...anything else would be provided by another mod such as home sweet home...unless you're trying to have sex with them and that's not working

the questions please read the help file provided first then come back if you have further questions...training is Not an option thru any console codes, either tie them up to submit sooner or  check them into a home

..on the respect, its known that i will need to create/add more dialogue options...but on that matter its ok to remind me every so often cuz my memory just got mixed in with some nice pills to help me recuperate from testicular surgery

This is something for the people that have the UNKNOWN tage in their MCM menu.

I recently created a new game with most of my esm's and some crucial esp's active but as soon as i enabled everything else (including PAHE .esp) The PAHE MCM said UNKNOWN. After shutting down the game again to disable everything PAH related and restarting the game. PAHE suddenly fired scripts about testing the game but never finishing it since i disabled the mod. After making a save of this version i cleaned it out again with savecleaner. Let's see what happes now...After using the setstage ski command to refresh the MCM it looks like it works properly now.

Tbh though i think a just restarting the game was sufficient enough too.

I hope this was of use to someone. :smile:

Okay so I uninstall the one from Nexus along with the one for the study and fellglow

Put in the file PAH lives on 7.2.4. , PAH_HomeSweetHome_1.17, Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2, and TDF (new .esp).  I have all the other requirements FNIS, sexlab, eyc. (no devious items at the moment).

Went into the game and found two menus on MCM...Home Sweet Home and Paradise Halls Reborn.  Home Sweet Home is easy, but the other one, has:  Status:  Unknow, click to reload mod, I clicked and it and nothing.  What am I doing wrong?  Did I miss a file?

Thanks for the help.....

So, I have a slave I want to reset back to his normal npc state, but I can't find anyway of doing this. The dialogue option to release him isn't present. Do they have to be trained to a certain level before you can even release them? If so, that seems annoying.

that dialogue wasn't added to the newer voice types that were added as it made no sense to go thru the effort of adding a half-broken dialogue....i didn't write the original dialogue checks for that so it runs a voice type check after you click the dialogue and attempts based on meeting certain voice types of the original actor...which btw any of you who don't have the dialogue should be grateful as the slaves who don't have it wouldn't meet the criteria for the original actor and end up with failed buggy dialogue....if/when i find time to rewrite the dialogue to work with any voice, i'll have to work on adding it to the newer voices at that time

So, is there any console command or any other way to remove him from paradise hall so I can reset his state? He is a quest npc, and I don't think I can complete the quest until I remove him as a slave. It was an accident I even did it in the first place.

On 3/13/2018 at 4:37 PM, Amberyl said:

Okay so I uninstall the one from Nexus along with the one for the study and fellglow

Put in the file PAH lives on 7.2.4. , PAH_HomeSweetHome_1.17, Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2, and TDF (new .esp).  I have all the other requirements FNIS, sexlab, eyc. (no devious items at the moment).

Went into the game and found two menus on MCM...Home Sweet Home and Paradise Halls Reborn.  Home Sweet Home is easy, but the other one, has:  Status:  Unknow, click to reload mod, I clicked and it and nothing.  What am I doing wrong?  Did I miss a file?

Thanks for the help.....

if this is an older save, that is why i said to clean it before adding the newer mods:

On 5/2/2016 at 1:16 AM, CliftonJD said:

final trouble shooting methods if that's still not fixing it:

• Install Let's Tie You Up
  • Bind every slave you have into position
  • Save your game
  • Remove everything PAH-related
  • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
  • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
  • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
  • Enable all PAH stuff again
  • Enslave your slaves again

if you're getting this problem on a new save, then i need you to check for any older paradise halls mods in your list...if none then post your papyrus log for review

1 hour ago, Rasulis said:

So, is there any console command or any other way to remove him from paradise hall so I can reset his state? He is a quest npc, and I don't think I can complete the quest until I remove him as a slave. It was an accident I even did it in the first place.

simple answer no... that warning is given on layam's page and still holds true today - the game sees him as dead. even the release code we have in for the few slaves that are able to use it is strictly release and decist. it's not a restore to natural state as storing that info on the slave runs borderline between very script heavy and buggy to respawnable npc's.

you could try selling the slave at fellglow keep to remove the immortality effect then kill it and resurect then movetoplayer, once its remove from pahe standard console commands are worth a shot...think i've heard of some others here killing off their quest slaves for that purpose

On 3/13/2018 at 8:08 AM, bibinok said:

THANKS FOR YOUR WORK!

;)

On 3/13/2018 at 2:06 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

This is something for the people that have the UNKNOWN tage in their MCM menu.

I recently created a new game with most of my esm's and some crucial esp's active but as soon as i enabled everything else (including PAHE .esp) The PAHE MCM said UNKNOWN. After shutting down the game again to disable everything PAH related and restarting the game. PAHE suddenly fired scripts about testing the game but never finishing it since i disabled the mod. After making a save of this version i cleaned it out again with savecleaner. Let's see what happes now...After using the setstage ski command to refresh the MCM it looks like it works properly now.

Tbh though i think a just restarting the game was sufficient enough too.

I hope this was of use to someone. :smile:

this is another bug i intend to work on more with the next update so the unknown state will once again be able to restart as it used to without needing to tear apart the logs to fix it

16 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

;)

this is another bug i intend to work on more with the next update so the unknown state will once again be able to restart as it used to without needing to tear apart the logs to fix it

Ok, good to know. Tbh it's not tht much of a deal breaker but if you happen to have some mods that are very sensitive to moving around in your load order (like sexy bandit captives for instance) it could cause problems.

Also i think i asked this before a long time ago but what does the "fear" stat do again? I Always thought it worked as some kind of multiplier for the other stats. Like for example the nrmal values for training "sex" is 8 i noticed but i Always thought that when you have 100 fear that amount would become 80. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

edit: also, how does aggressive animation system exactly work since it still selects aggressive animations in the consensual context of the dialogue, even with "Always use agressive" unticked. I Always thought it was because of defeat but i recently removed it since i mainly installed for other npc's rapes. But since i'm now playing as a slaver. That's not really a thing anymore. Do i need to clean sexlab or something?

THANK YOU THANK YOU...I went removed everything, did a clean save, installed and IT WORKS!!!!!      :smile:

Spoke too soon....repeating paradise halls: testing system, paradise halls: starting quest with only this main program installed.....any solutions.....

11 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Ok, good to know. Tbh it's not tht much of a deal breaker but if you happen to have some mods that are very sensitive to moving around in your load order (like sexy bandit captives for instance) it could cause problems.

Also i think i asked this before a long time ago but what does the "fear" stat do again? I Always thought it worked as some kind of multiplier for the other stats. Like for example the nrmal values for training "sex" is 8 i noticed but i Always thought that when you have 100 fear that amount would become 80. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

edit: also, how does aggressive animation system exactly work since it still selects aggressive animations in the consensual context of the dialogue, even with "Always use agressive" unticked. I Always thought it was because of defeat but i recently removed it since i mainly installed for other npc's rapes. But since i'm now playing as a slaver. That's not really a thing anymore. Do i need to clean sexlab or something?

certain dialogues are still agressive animations as they reflect forcing yourself on the slave and not a willing participant, but devious devices interferes with that as well when used

fear is used to change the course of combat dialogs to get a fight response sooner, about all i can think of for certain that's directly impacted by it but it impacts the submission similar to anger as well

8 hours ago, Amberyl said:

THANK YOU THANK YOU...I went removed everything, did a clean save, installed and IT WORKS!!!!!      :smile:

Spoke too soon....repeating paradise halls: testing system, paradise halls: starting quest with only this main program installed.....any solutions.....

not for that save, i'd have to see the papyrus log to see what's preventing it from completing the restart process - part of the process of updating that old data is for that to complete properly....try to coc the test cell...least i think that's what its called, been a while since i need it

if its going thru that reboot during a save load then you'll need to save the game in the cell so its starting from a safe zone

6 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Has anyone installed this in SE?  I have Home sweet home running but, pahe won't start in the MCM.  I did NIF it and save in CK.

Well, i don't know how skse works for SSE but i think they aren't compatible. As a result the scripts will not fire. Niffing it and saving only works for meshes and other stuff but not for scripts because they are too specific.