• 2 months later...

Hehe really loving this mod

Here are more details on my play through so far

-1- with defeat active, I encountered a spriggan at level 1 and lost leading to rape

-2- with untamed active, said spriggan joined my pack after the sex act completed

-3- a short time later, I had 3 male spriggans and one female one in my pack

-4- after installing your mod, the female spriggan was replaced while the male ones remained the same

-5- I then dismissed the male spriggans and kept the transformed female one which now uses all female sex animations

-6- I have also been able to impregnate her with SGO and can see milk forming in her breasts

-7- cannot confirmed yet weather breast and belly nodes grow

dammit, if only i knew enough about modding SGO to allow the spriggan to have spriggan sap instead of milk coming out of their breasts... :P

Also any idea how to change the flam atronachs eyes? I feel like green eyes doesn't really suite the flam aspect of it.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Would it be possible to get a version without the Flame Atronach? The NPC behavior kinda breaks my play through as a summoner as they just sit there with their fists up staring at bandits who are cutting me into ribbons. I really like the Spriggans though.

• 8 months later...

Could not make this work on SE. Used CAO in the files and saved the esp on CK but the spriggans not changed the looks.

The behavior is changed but they still have the vanilla looks.

Flame atronach worked fine.

EDIT: Hargravens also worked. Just went to see Melka and she is a human female now. 

EDIT2: I can spawn the Seeder and Dame spriggans fine so seems like the problem is only the vanilla replacer for the spriggans that is not working.

EDIT3: Found a way to make it work by editing the leveled lists and make only the spriggan seeder spawn. Fast traveled to roadside ruins and the seeder spawned. Also removed the flame atronach in the xedit and worked fine. Thanks for the mod.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...