+1 for above two posts. Just say they are people blessed by Kyne or infected with a sapling or seed.

I am going to follow this topic closely.... it looks like a mice complement to what I am doing with Stories.

Any chance of adding the new spriggans to leveled lists instead of replacing them altogether?

The new ones look very good but I also like the full-roots natural feeling of the other ones.

They look like a more advanced level of root transformation.

The reason I replaced them is to allow them to use standard female animations in sexlab and make them look a bit more like oblivion counterpart. I really like the infected victim idea. I think I will implement some infected bandits and farmers. With that said, let's get some futa spriggan in there

There is a Spriggan schlong included in Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures-SIC add-on.

I don't know if you this but there are plenty of mods out there that new animtions to the list. Among are new hagraven ones for example. Now my question, will these animations be comptible with your mod? Because they basically use the female skeleton, right?

I'm fully aware of it. And no those creature animations won't be compatible with my mod since they are used for creatures. However my mod are compatible with human animations. There are more human animations, this is why my mod exists :)

+1 for above two posts. Just say they are people blessed by Kyne or infected with a sapling or seed.

I am going to follow this topic closely.... it looks like a mice complement to what I am doing with Stories.

Any chance of adding the new spriggans to leveled lists instead of replacing them altogether?

The new ones look very good but I also like the full-roots natural feeling of the other ones.

The reason I replaced them is to allow them to use standard female animations in sexlab and make them look a bit more like oblivion counterpart. I really like the infected victim idea. I think I will implement some infected bandits and farmers. With that said, let's get some futa spriggan in there

There is a Spriggan schlong included in Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures-SIC add-on.

Thanks! Just what I needed!

I don't know if you this but there are plenty of mods out there that new animtions to the list. Among are new hagraven ones for example. Now my question, will these animations be comptible with your mod? Because they basically use the female skeleton, right?

I'm fully aware of it. And no those creature animations won't be compatible with my mod since they are used for creatures. However my mod are compatible with human animations. There are more human animations, this is why my mod exists :)

Thanks! Just what I needed!

Ok, thanks. though one more thing. Do they use your installed body mods? because you said you turned them into girls with clothes on. So that means the body mesh can be changed, right? Or is it all one mesh? If it isn't maybe someone could make bodyslides fr this mod to able to change it. I tried it once but it failed horribly (as in it made my game crash over and over again :D )

If you actually finish this, it might be one of the best mods on this website

I need a lot of help making assets. My skills are very limited when it comes to creating contents :/

This might be a void comments but i couldn't resist saying that the only skill i have in actually makings stuff with niskope, is removing stuff because you know why *wink* *wink* . :lol:

Ok, thanks. though one more thing. Do they use your installed body mods? because you said you turned them into girls with clothes on. So that means the body mesh can be changed, right? Or is it all one mesh? If it isn't maybe someone could make bodyslides fr this mod to able to change it. I tried it once but it failed horribly (as in it made my game crash over and over again :D )

No I try to make every "creature" as standalone as possible. Thus every NPC in this mod uses their own assets (including body). Whatever body mods you use won't affect this mod.

No I try to make every "creature" as standalone as possible. Thus every NPC in this mod uses their own assets (including body). Whatever body mods you use won't affect this mod.

Ok, thanks and that is ofcourse very understandable. decreases if not completely eliminates any chance it could bork anything up.

completely ineffective for me

tried consoling in every variation of spriggan and hagraven and i never get your modifications.

im running immersive creatures, more nasty critters, bad dogs immersive creatures

if there are any instructions on how to make this work with those if possible that would be great.

Never mind, not sure what i did but now it seems to be working.

Defeat and Untamed together let you have a spriggan follower/pack member

SGO lets you implant soul gems.

yet to see if it has pregnant belly, probably not.

completely ineffective for me

tried consoling in every variation of spriggan and hagraven and i never get your modifications.

im running immersive creatures, more nasty critters, bad dogs immersive creatures

if there are any instructions on how to make this work with those if possible that would be great.

Never mind, not sure what i did but now it seems to be working.

Defeat and Untamed together let you have a spriggan follower/pack member

SGO lets you implant soul gems.

yet to see if it has pregnant belly, probably not.

Since Hagravens are individually hand placed, it should work. However, mods that replace spriggans and some hagraven npcs would conflict with this mod. I will look into other solutions at the moment.

Guest Cheesebunny23

You know what else you should do?

Falmer Slave Drones (Travelers captured and forced into the Charrus mutator pods)

Could use that falmer bikini armor mod for the chitin parts of the mutated's body.

+1 if you also do Khajiit and Argonian ones as well.

Hehe really loving this mod

Here are more details on my play through so far

-1- with defeat active, I encountered a spriggan at level 1 and lost leading to rape

-2- with untamed active, said spriggan joined my pack after the sex act completed

-3- a short time later, I had 3 male spriggans and one female one in my pack

-4- after installing your mod, the female spriggan was replaced while the male ones remained the same

-5- I then dismissed the male spriggans and kept the transformed female one which now uses all female sex animations

-6- I have also been able to impregnate her with SGO and can see milk forming in her breasts

-7- cannot confirmed yet weather breast and belly nodes grow

-1- with defeat active, I encountered a spriggan at level 1 and lost leading to rape

-2- with untamed active, said spriggan joined my pack after the sex act completed

-4- after installing your mod, the female spriggan was replaced while the male ones remained the same

-5- I then dismissed the male spriggans and kept the transformed female one which now uses all female sex animations

-6- I have also been able to impregnate her with SGO and can see milk forming in her breasts

No I doubt it will since the assets don't allow that. :(

May I suggest looking at the possibility of taking this innovative idea and ask the developer of " http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59321/?"  to see if a way of merging these two (or at least some resources therein) in order to create ...say....something like a sexlab functioning snakewoman...or mermaid.

Probably custom animations would have to be created for said creatures.....but...let's face it....after watching "Living with Monster Girls"  who wouldn't want to get it on with a lamia?   :P

Since I'm into modding, I'm hoping for such a mod..
Kinda a shame that I missed the Oblivion one, but well..

I'm really REALLY looking forward to your project! :)

Besides those ones that you've listed,
are you actually planning some "common" stuff like e.G. Nagas aswell?

No I doubt it will since the assets don't allow that. :(

Hehe

can now confirm that the breast and belly nodes are not functional. 

all of the other parts of SGO seem to work though, have not triggered birthing of the soul gems but have milked her once.