Wasteland Cloth Collection v3.1 (Updated Version) 18Gb

Anyone know the coc code for this and the island? Project Brazil is finally out and I suspect these mods won't be available to get to with that.

This collection is in a chest where the downed b-29 is so you would "coc WastelandNV", then "player.moveto XX0023FD" or "player.moveto XX0023FB".

The island collection is "coc MyClothWorld03".

Are there any filehoster links?

You have to be kidding right?  The file is 3.5GB zipped!

Uploading those files won't take any logner than one day with a decent i-connection.

Go for it then.

You have to send me files first. :P

I don't use Torrents.

which body type is the base file ( no conversion ) for type?  3?

I donest seem to say

"This is Alex3474's updated wasteland cloth collection shared with his permission. In addition to the original collection it has complete body ports for Type 3 BB & Alice bodies as well as the original Cali body, plus a lot of random stuff he included. A few ports for other body types, Lots of new items, oblivion ports, a good amount of fallout stuff by other authors; some that he tweaked, some i am not sure. There was a lot of stuff in here i had never seen before."

Are you sure it doesn't say? :P

which body type is the base file ( no conversion ) for type?  3?

I donest seem to say

"This is Alex3474's updated wasteland cloth collection shared with his permission. In addition to the original collection it has complete body ports for Type 3 BB & Alice bodies as well as the original Cali body, plus a lot of random stuff he included. A few ports for other body types, Lots of new items, oblivion ports, a good amount of fallout stuff by other authors; some that he tweaked, some i am not sure. There was a lot of stuff in here i had never seen before."

Are you sure it doesn't say? :P

I missed that but whats the Original collection made for?

• 2 months later...

Hello, I'm interested in trying out your mod, but I can't see where the .esp file is. The attached file only has the textures. Also, all the links in the spoiler are outdated, since I can't access the pages. Also can you upload an image with the location of the items? Thank you in advance.

• 3 months later...
Guest carywinton

I am hosting this torrent on Vuze, so if you are having trouble finding this, let me know and I will make sure my Vuze torrent server is running for you. :cool: The file size when fully downloaded is 2.95 GB, so yes it is a very large 7z file.

Kind Regards,

CaryWinton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good time of a day everyone!

Excuse my inattentiveness, but i've missed the installation instructions in the description.
DLed torrent and now i see that there is a mess of different body types and clothes for them inside.
The question is: shall i extract it to data as it is (without optional folders) or customly rip out the folders that belong to my required bodytype.

• 1 month later...

Ok sooo, first off, great mod, absolutely fan-frickin-tastic. I only have one complaint and it isn't on the fault of the creator. So I want to use some of these outfits on my Willow companion. I got her hooked up with a "K2's Berry Boobs Type 3 Bouncing BNB" body, specifically the D cup body. Naturally then I would be using the outfits for the D cup body in this mod. However, her body is bnb enabled which means her boobs move around and what not. The clothing in this mod does not. That means even though say the Armypunk Top is fitted for the D cup body it ends up clipping all over the place since Willows massive mamaries are swaying around. I won't ask for someone to do a bouncing bnb conversion for all of the D cup clothing, I am willing to do that. But if someone is willing I won't stop them and they would certainly have my boundless appreciation. No, my question is how to weight paint the armor to make it bnb compatible. 

Here is my understanding of how things in this depot work and how I have handled it so far. So If I'm doing something wrong please anyone give me a hollar and tell me how to make the process better.

Step 1: Import desired mesh.

Step 2: Delete skeleton attached.

Step 3: Use the Generate BB Weights for Fallout and Fallout NV scripts to do a basic weight painting on each side of the chest for each boob. Only selecting "breast," not selecting Breast01, 02, or 03. This gives me a basic weight painting on each side for each breast.

Step 4: In weight paint mode select each breast and fine tune the weight painting. From my understanding the clothing does not need to have the same 'finesse' that the body needs for bnb. From what I have seen from other bnb enabled clothing and armor, each breast was solidly painted with approx 75% (0.75 or 3/4). When I say solidly painted I mean the whole area around the breast was painted solid green with little to no gradient to the shading. 

Step 5: Select armor mesh in object mode.

Step 6: Import skeleton with the option for 'Import skeleton only + parent selected'.

Step 7: If everything isn't already selected, select all and export new mesh. 

Now, as I have said, this is how I understand the process. I in no way think that this is necessarily correct or even the most efficient. In fact, I know there is something wrong because it doesn't work in game and I wouldn't be posting this asking for help if it did work. I am using the very same skeleton that is recommended for the BNB body so needless to say it is definitely a BNB skeleton, I have plenty of flopping mamaries in my game. I do all my editing in Blender 2.49. So apart from that I'm not sure how to progress. If anyone has some blinding insight I would love to hear it!

I have no idea what that links to. All I get s a SQL error: "mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ll_skin_cache WHERE cache_set_id=4 AND cache_value_1='skin_downloads_global'"

Edit: how the hell did my text get like this! Anyway got the link working after 20 minutes of refreshing the page.

• 2 months later...

23 may torrent still functioning 409kb/sec

i previously dwnlded this torr and used in each game with success.

very nice.

redwnlodin cause of corruption after repeated defrags(only way for my rig to run fo3/fonv- not very reliably -is to fullydefrag every 4-6 saves:(

fo3-renders unplayable at around140 plugins-no matter how i config my rig - phenomIIx6-16 g ram -gtx 570 1.25g vram -seagate 500 ata.

its impossible for me to playthrough thanks to all you wonderful genuisess. TY.

I just can't stop addin mods- screeech------------crash.lol :D