Wasteland Cloth Collection v3.1 (Updated Version) 18Gb

Huge collection cloths for all bodytypes...even with optional Bouncing.

Very big DL' date=' about 6GB, from rapidshare, but fully worth it!

Thx alex3874 and Nagothm!

[/quote']

I couldn't agree more! Even though Alex's rapidshare links aren't the fastest in the world it is definitely worth the wait. The clothing and conversions are great and Nagothm's bouncing meshes makes it that much sweeter! I might even bouncify some of the ones Nagothm doesn't do (insert evil laugh here) lol.

Huge collection cloths for all bodytypes...even with optional Bouncing.

Very big DL' date=' about 6GB, from rapidshare, but fully worth it!

Thx alex3874 and Nagothm!

[/quote']

I couldn't agree more! Even though Alex's rapidshare links aren't the fastest in the world it is definitely worth the wait. The clothing and conversions are great and Nagothm's bouncing meshes makes it that much sweeter! I might even bouncify some of the ones Nagothm doesn't do (insert evil laugh here) lol.

Heh, Croft reminded me i had not ever posted the Paradise Island meshes, There is a link in the PI thread for those. I think i got them all, lemme know if i missed any.

Just a tip for anyone having trouble accesing the lower rooms due to stuttering/CTD's... And I hope it is okay with the mods creator that I mention this, but something that really helped me was to go into the GECK and simply remove all the NPC's in the temple shop. I just grabbed what I wanted free from the boxes anyway, so they were only causing problem for my (fairly old) computer.

It is easy, just go into the GECK, load it with this mod as the active file and remove all instances of NPC's with a custom race. This leaves only the bartender in the first room. Anyone who can open the GECK should be able to handle it fairly easily. You can find them under "Characters" if memory serves.

I could even upload the esp with my modification if anyone is interested, and if it is okey with alex3874?

Just a tip for anyone having trouble accesing the lower rooms due to stuttering/CTD's... And I hope it is okay with the mods creator that I mention this' date=' but something that really helped me was to go into the GECK and simply remove all the NPC's in the temple shop. I just grabbed what I wanted free from the boxes anyway, so they were only causing problem for my (fairly old) computer.

It is easy, just go into the GECK, load it with this mod as the active file and remove all instances of NPC's with a custom race. This leaves only the bartender in the first room. Anyone who can open the GECK should be able to handle it fairly easily. You can find them under "Characters" if memory serves.

I could even upload the esp with my modification if anyone is interested, and if it is okey with alex3874?

[/quote']

its ok, you can upload your esp here in this post! by the way it would be interessting me if you use the update what take the basement cell in 2 different parts? i only ask because i want know if there will be problems by "older" pc systems!

Yeah, even with the update the made the basement into two parts it kept crashing on me, that's why I made this modification.

So here it is, just remember to make a copy of the original esp if you try it out! I make no guarantees it won't fuck stuff up. It works for me though. It should be noted that it is for the NV version. Just replace your esp with this and the temple shop will be pretty much empty, making it much easier on older machines.

Did a few more conversions for T6M & TN as well as added a lot for T6BB (at least that is what I am calling it, it is Necro's larger breasted T6.) I have figured out a step i was missing and the conversions are goinga lot faster now. I should have the clipping removed from all the T6M & TN meshes by the end of next week. Might even have them finished up by then. The T6BB meshes are working fine, no clipping that i saw, but let me know if any appears.

Type6M Bouncing: www.apcsazhosting.com/fallout3/mod/MyClothCollection3.0/T6MBodyConversions_Nagothm_09222012.7z

TypeN Bouncing: www.apcsazhosting.com/fallout3/mod/MyClothCollection3.0/TNBodyConversions_Nagothm_09222012.7z

Type6BB Bouncing (Larger Breasts)

www.apcsazhosting.com/fallout3/mod/MyClothCollection3.0/T6BBBodyConversions_Nagothm_09222012.7z

T6BB.jpg

Comparison.jpg

ooh liking that T6BB where did that come from? I don't see it in my T6 files or did you get it directly from Necro? No matter it looks sweet and so do the conversions! What step were you missing in the process? Was it in the actual editing process or the bone weight copy process?

Update on Kaw's I'm about 1/2 way done. I forgot about all the damn colors so I had to figure out how to use Texture sets, how to add new enchantments (keeping with the original) and repair lists. Plus I have one other thing going too.

Again awesome job on the conversions and look forward to the completion...especially with that T6BB lol. Cheers!

ooh liking that T6BB where did that come from? I don't see it in my T6 files or did you get it directly from Necro? No matter it looks sweet and so do the conversions! What step were you missing in the process? Was it in the actual editing process or the bone weight copy process?

Update on Kaw's I'm about 1/2 way done. I forgot about all the damn colors so I had to figure out how to use Texture sets' date=' how to add new enchantments (keeping with the original) and repair lists. Plus I have one other thing going too.

Again awesome job on the conversions and look forward to the completion...especially with that T6BB lol. Cheers!

[/quote']

Necro shared this one when he was still in the process of creating the T6 body. I always liked it. I'll get you the piercing conversions for T6BB when i get them finished to go with the others.

@Tattooed Illusions,

The part i was messing up is after i made the conversion in blender I would immediately do a bone weight copy and then export. I have found that this is not correctly copying the bone weights, so now after i have completed the conversion i export, re-import, then bone weight copy, then export again. (maybe there is an easier way, but if there is I do not know it.)

Also I was not copying bone weights to anything but the tops (yes i am a noob). So now the process is running much faster and working correctly. without all the testing, hair pulling, redoing, more testing, etc.

T6BB-That's awesome. I took a look at the .nif and I think I just found my new favorite large breast body. I always liked exeters Type3 F so this is definitely a welcome addition. Especially since you're doing outfit conversions for it. Might have to throw the Skull Goddess on it lol.

Piercings-Sweet thanks! I wss just about to do that after I finished up with CALI. So far I've got Skinny, 3F and Alice done and in game. I just finished the Berry Boobs A, C & D but haven't put them in yet and working on Cali Bounce right now. I scaled down all the actual rings a little bit too. I always thought they were pretty damn large lol. Same with the Septum ring. After I get Cali converted I'm putting all those in game and then releasing it here and Nexus because those bodies are readily available there either with Body by Race or my conversions. 6M, TN and 6BB I'll put in a LL only esp since those bodies are available here.

Blender-Hah I'm a noob too man. I also pretty much only do the tops but I've noticed with the Skinny version of Kendo's piercings the navel is off a little bit and doesn't move entirely with the body for some reason so I did the navels from Kaw's too just to be safe. I think we both started doing this at about the same time. For a long time I kept getting the error about the faces everytime I tried to export but with some help from Jonas and his tutorials things are much faster and easier for me. Not sure about your exact process but one thing Jonas' tutorial says is that BEFORE you do the weight copy to anything click each item that you want copied, including the body itself, hit edit mode and make sure all vertices are selected and also to delete all of the collision detection for each part of the outfit and body. This is down at the lower left where you see all the bone names. The collision ones are the ones that are in all caps such as TORSO. This has helped me greatly even though his tut's aren't anything about bounce but it still applies. Don't know if you've seen his tutorials but I'll throw the link here in case you want to check them out:

Screenshot, Porting & Nifskope Tutorials

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45444

Hope this helps you even more.

• 2 weeks later...

When I try to enter the basement in the Temple Shop the FONV memory usage jump to 1' date='000,000+ K for some reason and the game freezes.

[/quote']

Thats because there's a lot of NPCs in that basement. Use the FNV 4GB patch to help with the crash in that particular section.

Then again, I went into GECK and just deleted those NPCs. The game stopped freezing in that section after that.

• 2 weeks later...

This might help for those using this with FO3 and the basement crashing and are not really good at using GECK.Install the MOD and then

go into your mesh and texture folders and delete every CCnpc folder.

(I copy and pasted them to a desktop folder so I could put them back)

Head to the basement grab everything you want and get the hell out lol.

Then just put the folders back in the mod.This worked for me hope it helps.

Enormous thanks for the Torrent link, as it improves my DL speed for this mod by greater than 1000%

Edit - done and already built my own fomod - now I can see some leachers getting the file from me as well ... go for it!! Checked out the pics, and it really looks like some professional skills were put to work on this one. I can't wait to get in game to check it all out. Will definitely utilize the no NPC version of the esp, thanks for that. Thanks to all who made this happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont know where to find them ingame :(

Phelps1247 is correct' date=' I added a little to what was mentioned already below. Be warned unless your computer is a processing beast entering basement 2 will most likely crash or totally freeze your game due to the sheer amount of NPCs there. This can be fixed by either a quick fix mod mention a page or more back here or by simply using GECK to remove half to two thirds of them there. Don't worry most of them are purely eye candy (in basement 2, NPC in main upper level are vendors so don't delete them) and won't cause negative issues if removed. Also the fires down there might cause a frame rate drop for some computers. Anyway I hope whats been said helps.

Follow the signs in Goodsprings that say shop is this way.

Correct and I do believe fast traveling to the entrance becomes an option right off the bat once the mod is installed.