Wasteland Cloth Collection v3.1 (Updated Version) 18Gb

I tttthhhiiinnnkkkk they're in a box (or boxes) outside of Megaton but I haven't used it in FO 3 in a long' date='long time.

[/quote']

I looked but I did not see any boxes outside Megaton. I looked in GECK and it does show a count of 1 for all of the boxes so they should be somewhere in the game (at least according to GECK). I could be just missing them but this could also just be a modding error on my part.

I tttthhhiiinnnkkkk they're in a box (or boxes) outside of Megaton but I haven't used it in FO 3 in a long' date='long time.

[/quote']

I looked but I did not see any boxes outside Megaton. I looked in GECK and it does show a count of 1 for all of the boxes so they should be somewhere in the game (at least according to GECK). I could be just missing them but this could also just be a modding error on my part.

hello!

you will find the temple entrance in FO3 outside of megaton! maingate left side if you go out of megaton! but for FO3 please dont install the update, only the 12 rapidshare links and the FO3 esp! the update is only for new vegas! FO3 update come later! i have no time, normal life take my very busy at time :o)))

thanks

Thank you very much. I did install the update so that is probably the big thing messing it up. I appreciate all the help.

no problem AmazoniaRed:)

im happy if people like my stuff, and a big sorry if there are some CTD! i hope the update for FONV help a littebit better!

if someone interesting! i made all my mods on my old Windows XP Sp3 PC! configuration is CPU AMD 6000+, 2 GB Ram, GPU Nvidia 8800 GT 1GB! thats all, and everything works fine!!!

greetz alex

You might want to find a new host mate, by the end of the month RS will impose a 30gig download limit on uploaders, meaning when it kicks in, your 5.5gig file will only be allowed to be downloaded by 5 people, not sure how but after that 30gis is gone people can't download it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

now all we need is a mod that integrates this pack into normal npc leveled lists and replaces their normal inventory armor with this stuff' date=' would be the best wasteland ever!

[/quote']

I find this gear interesting, but way too much for one courier and a small group of companions to ever use. But if it could get dispersed to the population and give the wasteland some variety, I'd be all over that.

now all we need is a mod that integrates this pack into normal npc leveled lists and replaces their normal inventory armor with this stuff' date=' would be the best wasteland ever!

[/quote']

I find this gear interesting, but way too much for one courier and a small group of companions to ever use. But if it could get dispersed to the population and give the wasteland some variety, I'd be all over that.

It's not too hard to do, it just takes time setting up your leveled lists. Some of the replacement could be done with existing leveled lists, but since those were completely random in how they were used, i found it a lot easier to just create my own.

A lot of time but worth it, expecially when you get it set up for the 6 multiple body types Alex's two archives have been converted for.

@Lolerchav The torrent link on the first page is still working, I have a speed of 670kb/s on there at the moment (about 1.5 - 2 hrs download). Hopefully Alex can get a new home for the downloads soon.

@Lordazekk Double click on the .wav file and make sure you can hear it. Then use NVEdit or GECK to check the weapon and see where the sound file is supposed to be located then place the wave file there. I use a modified esp and don't use the gun so i can't give any better instructions than that unfortunately. Let me know if you are still having trouble with it.

@Croft I started peeling the 3 years worth of mods out of the esm file. The only way this would work for nearly EVERY NPC is if they are all edited with the new leveled item lists added to their inventory and their current clothes removed. (Which is how I have it in my own esm) This will cause conflicts with any other mod that directly changes those NPCs. (leaving you a lot of GECK or NVEdit work to fix incompatabilities)

OR I can just give the framework that I cam up with where you can basically add the lists to whoever you choose and add whatever clothing to the lists.

Unless of course someone has a script that can run one time to remove NPCs current attire and replace it with the leveled lists. I am not good enough to make this kind of script however.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Whatever will be easier for you and make the site easier to browse.

If anyone wishes to contact me, use the PM, as I may not see a thread post for a bit.  I do not have any plans for further updates to the Fallout mods I have posted.  I have pretty much moved to Skyrim completely now.  Any questions or problems I will still do my best to take care of though.

I have been trying off and on to get the hang of working with 3DSMax in spare time but have been unsuccessful so far.  (Anyone have any tips?)