SexTec (SexLab, SexOut, etc.) - Container thread

On the bright side, we now know that Beth is still working on Fallout 4, since the beta 1.9 became version 1.9.

This is wonderful news! It means we still have plenty of time to work on things before Fallout 4 is a finalized product.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

It wasn't a joke?

No, it's not a joke. Why would it be? All you have to do is go to Steam's main page & sign up for the Fallout 4 BETA.

The next time they post a BETA announcement, I'll screen shot it for you, and then you won't be able to make these comments, yes?

:angry:

with oldrim beth actually announced when they were not updating anymore - i wouldn't be surprised if they did that with fo4, however, they do have that VR thing so who knows what they have planned

Version 1.9 of Fallout 4 was just released day before YESTERDAY........Where did it come from?

Did the gods ride down in golden chariots & give it to us?

.....Or could a more likely reason be that Beth is STILL WORKING ON THE GAME?

Are you guys in some kind of time warp or something?

:lol:

with oldrim beth actually announced when they were not updating anymore - i wouldn't be surprised if they did that with fo4, however, they do have that VR thing so who knows what they have planned

Version 1.9 of Fallout 4 was just released day before YESTERDAY........Where did it come from?

Did the gods ride down in golden chariots & give it to us?

.....Or could a more likely reason be that Beth is STILL WORKING ON THE GAME?

Are you guys in some kind of time warp or something?

:lol:

no, i'm saying that because beth has not announced an end to updates that it's probably safe to say they are still working on it

Well tbh that at last year E3 Beth only saids "no more update this year(2016), this is it.", but didn't saids anything about 2017 and go on.

The integrated "mod manager" is mainly for basic users and console users.

I am pretty sure they will have tons of problems also for basic nude textures for PS4. Sony is really strict on this subject.

But I don't see a problem in using an external mod manager for PC.

I wish a mod would come out to remove Bethesda's garbage mod manager in-game, why can't Bethesda see that things like NMM have the mod situation handled on PC?

Were they attempting to suppress these mods?

I mean, they have got to know, right?  Like what Skyrim turned into.

Console users could not use nmm.

If they are going to change stuff, hopefully the changes aren't too radical.

What changes are we talking about? The way the animations are handled and displayed on the user's side is probably not going to change much. SexLab got it right with its streamlined approach. The animation starts, goes through stages without requiring any input by default, while still allowing for some degree of control, and then ends, possibly initiating another event.

As far as I get it, the discussed new addition was the ability to include some variation in a given sequence of animations, either random or by choice. Kind of like this if I'm not mistaken, keeping it as simple as possible:

Ending A

/

Initial animation--Decision Event

\

Ending B

That would be a neat feature.

What would I like to see more of, though, is a single actor animation continuing with two (or more) actor animation. I've seen this feature a couple o' times, but never to its actual potential. But that would be up to the imagination of mod makers, not the acual framework itself.

I'm rambling again, aren't I?

If they are going to change stuff, hopefully the changes aren't too radical.

What changes are we talking about? The way the animations are handled and displayed on the user's side is probably not going to change much. SexLab got it right with its streamlined approach. The animation starts, goes through stages without requiring any input by default, while still allowing for some degree of control, and then ends, possibly initiating another event.

As far as I get it, the discussed new addition was the ability to include some variation in a given sequence of animations, either random or by choice. Kind of like this if I'm not mistaken, keeping it as simple as possible:

Ending A

/

Initial animation--Decision Event

\

Ending B

That would be a neat feature.

What would I like to see more of, though, is a single actor animation continuing with two (or more) actor animation. I've seen this feature a couple o' times, but never to its actual potential. But that would be up to the imagination of mod makers, not the acual framework itself.

I'm rambling again, aren't I?

I'm referring to Bethesda and their updates. It would suck to see a bunch of mods become obsolete and have to be redone. Fortunately, I don't think I'll have to worry about that. I keep seeing people on here talk about how Bethesda isn't quite done with Fallout 4 yet. But I think it's just going to be a series of small updates, and nothing more than that.

I'm referring to Bethesda and their updates. It would suck to see a bunch of mods become obsolete and have to be redone. Fortunately, I don't think I'll have to worry about that. I keep seeing people on here talk about how Bethesda isn't quite done with Fallout 4 yet. But I think it's just going to be a series of small updates, and nothing more than that.

Bethesda is somewhat predictable in that regard. They would rarely fix what needs fixing, unless the change is associated with something they want to add, but sometimes they make drastic changes to the inner workings to support the upcoming features that they intend to... sell. But the rumors suggest they're going to do something crazy.

Bethesda is somewhat predictable in that regard. They would rarely fix what needs fixing, unless the change is associated with something they want to add, but sometimes they make drastic changes to the inner workings to support the upcoming features that they intend to... sell. But the rumors suggest they're going to do something crazy.

And that's what has me a little worried.

So how is the current Progress of the core SexTec mod?

Been out of the loop for a while where do we stand on animations & physics?

As far as I know, the system is pretty much planned out. Rather thoroughly, I must add. Now it's mostly a waiting game. Nobody wants to end up like poor ol' Sisyphus.

So how is the current Progress of the core SexTec mod?

Been out of the loop for a while where do we stand on animations & physics?

As far as I know, the system is pretty much planned out. Rather thoroughly, I must add. Now it's mostly a waiting game. Nobody wants to end up like poor ol' Sisyphus.

What happend to him ?

Sisyphus i mean ...?

Ye Gods!

Learn to Google.

Hold down Left click on the beginning of the term you want to find out about and drag across. This will highlight it. Let go of Left click.

Now Right click the highlighted term.

A context menu will appear, one of the options is 'Search Google for "" '

Left click that. Hey Presto! Google opens a new tab and tells you that Sisyphus was the first rock star.

Archived