Space Paws [Finished + Walkthrough]

2054375537_thumbnailNGfinal.jpg.49697a895ce837655048edfcc022e7dc.jpg

We're TaifunRiders and we're developing a game named Space Paws. It's a mix between point'n'click, Visual novel and dating sim with furry content. Keep in mind that the game is under development and it's still an alpha so many things could change and improve. (Well, the game its already finished ^^')

B00.gif

VD5-03.gif

You can download it from itch io:

https://taifunriders.itch.io/space-paws

Here it is the complete walkthrough:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u2zuxlxokqoih54/Walkthrough_Final_Version.pdf/file

And if you liked, and want to support, here's our patreon:

www.patreon.com/taifunriders

Hope you like it! :D

Hi we're TaifunRiders and we're developing a game named Space Paws. It's a mix between point'n'click, Visual novel and dating sim with furry content.

I can't post any pictures, so check it out on our blog:

taifunriders. blogspot. com. es   (delete the spaces)

patreon. com/taifunriders?ty=h (delete the space)

Cheers!

So much information that my brain exploded.

And blog doesn't hold any notable informations either.

I've been watching your game for a while now. I have a question:

What is the delay between patreon and free release? 1 month? or perhaps it depends on version number?

A month approx. The moment our patrons have a new version, after 30 days approx it becomes public

Hi we're TaifunRiders and we're developing a game named Space Paws. It's a mix between point'n'click, Visual novel and dating sim with furry content.

I can't post any pictures, so check it out on our blog:

taifunriders. blogspot. com. es   (delete the spaces)

patreon. com/taifunriders?ty=h (delete the space)

Cheers!

So much information that my brain exploded.

And blog doesn't hold any notable informations either.

Yeah, you're totally right. But I wrote 2 times a text with attached files, links..and loverlabs told me that I was not able to post any kind of links (I'm a creator, I need to put links and pictures)

So I've decided to put patreon and blogs links. There, especially on patreon, there's a good description of what are we doing. I thought that "a picture is worth a thousand words" (and playing the game is worth a thousand pictures).

My intention is to edit my first post once I'm able to put pictures and links

Space Paws 0.30 is already public:

Online; Wetpussygames

Really enjoyed the Alpha, has a tonne of potential, keep up the good work.

Thanks!!

Honest review; I liked the concept, the setting and the presentation.

... But the writing really threw me off. I don't know if it's intended, or if it improves later(only played as far as the first couple of npc interactions on the planet), but the player character comes off as a really dimwitted horndog, with no redeeming traits that I could find, and whose sole motivation for doing anything is to impress a hot chick.

I know writing in a foreign language can be difficult, but I would suggest that you improve the writing, and/or maybe find someone fluent in English and experience with writing to help you.

Honest review; I liked the concept, the setting and the presentation.

... But the writing really threw me off. I don't know if it's intended, or if it improves later(only played as far as the first couple of npc interactions on the planet), but the player character comes off as a really dimwitted horndog, with no redeeming traits that I could find, and whose sole motivation for doing anything is to impress a hot chick.

I know writing in a foreign language can be difficult, but I would suggest that you improve the writing, and/or maybe find someone fluent in English and experience with writing to help you.

Thanks for your honest review!

It's totally intented. A man who doesn't remember anything... would you behave according to your values, education...or only by your hormones? Keeping in mind that you don't remember your education or values.... ;)

We recommend you to play more the game, because some characters experience an inner change as the story goes on. We would really like you to play the game an get the Roselyn's and especially the Alison's provisional ending. We would love if you could give us another review then

We already have a proofreader. We believe that he's doing a good work, but if you suggest us to ask him to double check the dialogs, typos or improve the expressions, we'll keep it in mind.

[Edit: pictures already added on the post]

Aw a little disappointed with the '13'.

Disappointed with the hint or the easter egg itself?

I'd like the hear the reason. All I can tell you is:

1- It's an easter egg, not a full story like Alison's, Roselyn's... There will come more girls with full stories on the incoming planets

2- The mini game in the easter egg will be changed. There's a bug but anyway we're not completely happy with the results.

• 3 weeks later...

This game is a true jewel.

I admit I could care less about the furry stuff... saying that I enjoyed your game. The game is a bit simple with the form of a date sim, but that is a good thing. It makes the game feel very intuitive. The art is fantastic, and you have good animations! Not great animations but that should give you something to strive for hehe.  Even threw in a surprise at the end of 0.30 Alpha!

I agree the guy feels awkward at the start (not in a good way), but that seems to smooth out the more you play. At least it did for me by the end of 0.30 Alpha.

I really recommend this game to the community here. Pretty short so far but worth your time.

Edit: The Sex Animation for Roselyn in the caste is great!

• 3 weeks later...
The latest update of Space Paws (0.38.1v) is already available for our patrons. 

Now, we're using a charge upfront method to charge to our new patrons. This way, if you make a new pledge, you'll be charged immediately and because of this, you'll able to access to you rewards without waiting to the start of the new month :)

Here's the changelog:

-New story and characters on a new planet (Not fully developed yet)

-3 new H-scenes (1 animated 2 static) on the new planet

-Animated H-scene on the hut with Roselyn

-A little step forward on Alison's story (with a very short minigame & H-scene)

-The potions' minigame of the Easter Egg has been changed.

-Fixed some bugs: objects disappearing, blinking eyes appearing in weird situations...

-Mute Button has been temporary deleted. It'llbe added again shortly, but we saw it was a bit buggy and we didn't want to delay the release date.

-Many typos,  mistakes on the text have been corrected.

This update will be made public once our patrons have a new update (something more than a month)

This game is a true jewel.

I admit I could care less about the furry stuff... saying that I enjoyed your game. The game is a bit simple with the form of a date sim, but that is a good thing. It makes the game feel very intuitive. The art is fantastic, and you have good animations! Not great animations but that should give you something to strive for hehe.  Even threw in a surprise at the end of 0.30 Alpha!

I agree the guy feels awkward at the start (not in a good way), but that seems to smooth out the more you play. At least it did for me by the end of 0.30 Alpha.

I really recommend this game to the community here. Pretty short so far but worth your time.

Edit: The Sex Animation for Roselyn in the caste is great!

Many many thanks for your words :)

We're trying to improved many things in every update. Some animations, for example, are made with a software that we weren't used to, but we believe that in every update the animations will be better ;)

As you point, the guy feels a bit awkward at the beginning, but it's totally intented

My computer broke and I really want to play this game. Can you consider making an app version for tablets in the future?

It's not on our minds at this moment. A lot of recoding and adaptations... :s

Edit: sorry for the double post!

• 4 weeks later...

I played through the current alpha (0.30) and must admit it is a very interesting story. One I've played through before (in the basic concept), and the little twist at the 'end' of the version was slightly predictable, but not in a bad way. Honestly, I'm not too big on the furry stuff in general, though admittedly, it was very well done, and I'm pretty sure a few others that I know may be interested in checking it out.

I would definitely play through the game some more, and while I'm certain this is something you are considering, perhaps expand the depth of the stories by creating a deeper history for each of the planets and their civilizations, and not just the characters that you can interact with. For example, perhaps naming the merchant in town something other than 'merchant'.

Expand on the interaction options with Max, and perhaps have him briefly introduce the character to his wife.

Several other ideas that come to mine are to allow the players of the game some degree of customization for the character they play as. (Simple stuff at first like hair color and eye color), or perhaps at a later date (closer to the final release of the game when everything else has been ironed out and is running) adding the option to choose which character you want to play through the story as. Him, or Her. It would require some different dialogues, and likely different interactions with certain characters, but it could create a very...interesting...spin on the game.

• 3 weeks later...
Space Paws  (alpha 0.38.2v) is already public

-Windows version, Fullscreen

-Swf version (Mac compatible, Fullscreen)

Or you can play it online here:

Changelog (from 0.30):
-A new planet, new characters and story (not fully developed yet, work in progress)
-A little step forward on Alison's route
-Easter egg's minigame has been changed
-Added 3 new animated H-scenes
-Added 2 new static H-scenes (They're inside an animated scene, so it would be 3 in 1)
-Optimization of the game. Size is around 50% and now loads external data
-New dialog interface & font
-Improved sounds quality
-Many characters are closer to you when talking
-Many grammar mistakes, typos have been corrected (thanks to our proofreaders!)

Inside the file there's a README. Read it carefully to be sure that all H-scenes will be loaded correctly. Remember that the game is an alpha, so we are trying many solutions that could work or not. If you notice some bug or something weird just report it.

I played through the current alpha (0.30) and must admit it is a very interesting story. One I've played through before (in the basic concept), and the little twist at the 'end' of the version was slightly predictable, but not in a bad way. Honestly, I'm not too big on the furry stuff in general, though admittedly, it was very well done, and I'm pretty sure a few others that I know may be interested in checking it out.

I would definitely play through the game some more, and while I'm certain this is something you are considering, perhaps expand the depth of the stories by creating a deeper history for each of the planets and their civilizations, and not just the characters that you can interact with. For example, perhaps naming the merchant in town something other than 'merchant'.

Expand on the interaction options with Max, and perhaps have him briefly introduce the character to his wife.

Several other ideas that come to mine are to allow the players of the game some degree of customization for the character they play as. (Simple stuff at first like hair color and eye color), or perhaps at a later date (closer to the final release of the game when everything else has been ironed out and is running) adding the option to choose which character you want to play through the story as. Him, or Her. It would require some different dialogues, and likely different interactions with certain characters, but it could create a very...interesting...spin on the game.

Thank you very much for your review. For the moment, It's not in our plan to make some customization options on the characters, but maybe we could increase the depth of the some stories, for example in another easter eggs or something like that. We'll think about it, and sincerely, thanks again for your review ;)

• 1 month later...
Space Paws 0.42.1 is already available for patrons. The changelog for this new update is:

-Nebet's route is longer, including 3 new dates with her:

[4 new backgrounds, 5 new characters pictures, a new mini game, 3 new animated H-scenes*, sounds, music ,objects...]

-Landing Zone of dog's planet has been reworked.

-Added a new chapter of the Alison's Diary (Chapter 2) with a new animated H-scene* with Alison.

-Added a new labyrinth dream for Chapter 02

-You can interact with E-Millio now

-You can access to the card files of the human characters in the Cryo room

-All the H-scenes (the old one andthe new one) are loaded externally now.

-Some adjustments on the quality of the pics

-Training status now give you more points.

-Days limit 40

-Revision of bugs, spelling/grammar mistakes.

Plus, some weeks ago we made a achievement picture (dakimakura of Nebet and Alison) for all our patrons.

dakimakura-censored.jpg

Become a patron to get the update and the full version  of the CG with a resolution of 2400x4200:

• 3 months later...
 Space Paws 0.42.1 is already public. You can download it from the following links:

;)

Plus, Space Paws 0.45v is already available for 2$+ patrons:

teaser_paws.jpg

Changelog:
Nebet's route is finished (including final quiz, a new H-scene and a Foreplay movie)

• A new H-scene for Erin's Easter Egg
  • 3rd Chapter of Alison's diary (with a new H-scene)
  • Spaceship reworks: MC room, Alison's room, Library, Cryo Room, Corridor, Cockpit Room and Storage Room
  • Market rework (Dog planet)
  • Dating with Nebet as "close friend" makes the date more direct (talk or sex options)
  • Minor improvements on the interface and some other small elements
  • Training status letters are dark red now (visibility reasons)
  • The last reported bugs are now fixed

I still like your little game.

Progress has been made, but slow. Programing should be pretty easy for what you are doing. I'm guessing it is the art that is the hold up, which I respect. Most of these games don't have hand drawn art, especially they don't have hand drawn art that is animated.

Keep at it.

• 6 months later...

teaser_paws2.jpg

The v0.56.1 of Space Paws is already available for our 2$+ patrons:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/space-paws-v0-56-12094825

There's a walkthrough for this version and a cheat code for the bracelet available for our 10$ patrons:

Our v0.49 is also public. You can download it here (recommended option):

Mediafire

EXE version:

SWF version:

MEGA

EXE version:

SWF version :

If you prefer to play it online, in some days it will be available at Wetpussygames.
The complete Changelog of these versions can be found on our blog: