[The Sims 3] SavedSims Downloads [M/F] 10/5/2017

Could you maybe create a complete pack? 

Your sims are really well made by the by

I agree. A complete pack would be nice.

Do you mean like all in one pack of current or future post?

Something like all the current and maybe future sims, If you were to update the pack that is. Or maybe you could split it up into categories like "teens", "young adults", "adults" and "elder" packs.

Something like all the current and maybe future sims, If you were to update the pack that is. Or maybe you could split it up into categories like "teens", "young adults", "adults" and "elder" packs.

I actually did that once but thought it would be easier for everyone to just  choose whichever sims they liked and wound up taking down the links to all sims

but yes I will group them by categories again.

I actually did that once but thought it would be easier for everyone to just  choose whichever sims they liked and wound up taking down the links to all sims

but yes I will group them by categories again.

Oh, I didn't know. Anyway, thanks! 

I prefer single DL for this cool and sexy sims.

And sooo wonderful, you put long missed and searched hairs on some of your fine works.

I like my own sims very much, but like to learn to make my own better.

Many many thanks to share sooo many interesting basegame sims!

Greetings

MS

Will be doing both next update, & no problem  :)

Your girls, they are so flippin hot.

Jennifer Kinsey is a fav.  :D 

And thanks for creating moms and dads for the Brooks & Robertsons !

no problem  :)

Thanks so much for these! I almost never download sims, but wanted a few good looking females to add to my bin for immigrant off-spring. I added a couple of your teens and a couple of your young adults, after a couple of little tweaks. I think Emily Calderon might be the most beautiful female sim I've ever seen.

I was watching the movie the outsiders and decided to create some greasers and preps. If you've seen the movie, you know that they are enemies. Anyone interested in the save file and some sims? you will need roaring heights expansion pack and late night. It also comes with a diner, a drive-in theater, classic music, objects, and clothing. The greasers live on the outside of the city.

post-651268-0-98184500-1493792082_thumb.jpgpost-651268-0-10806000-1493792102_thumb.jpgpost-651268-0-65181600-1493792129_thumb.jpgpost-651268-0-95057500-1493792145_thumb.jpg

hi, how about all in one file?

Okay but it will be a HUGE download, still up for it? I was planning on doing it soon.

I have more sims 3 upload 1st

Can't you upload single files and also a complete pack?

Size does not matter for me but it takes longer to click the files than it takes to download it.