• 6 sets of armor
  • 5 body harnesses
  • 4 piercings sets
  • 8 pairs of shoes
  • 2 collars
  • 2 necklaces
  • 1 set of Wasteland undies

Requirements
K2 Androgyne Race for Type3 so the meshes in the mod will display the body textures correctly.

Installation
Drop the download contents into your data folder and play. The game will do the rest.

Game Play
coc K2AndroRaiderCell to get the items. They are in the steamer trunk in front of you. The trunk respawns every three game days. FastTravel to a vanilla game location to exit the cell.

Credits
dimon99 for Type3, humannature66 for the manicured nails meshes, and Kendo 2 for everything else.

Permissions
The Androgyne body meshes and Raider Armor textures are resource materials. Feel free to make all of the androgyne outfits you want. I encourage you to do so.

Terms
If you use my meshes or textures in your own mods you must credit dimon99 and Kendo 2. You are not allowed repackage the mod in its entirety and present it as your own work.
You are not allowed to convert any of my content for use with the Type6 body or any derivatives thereof.
You are not allowed to convert my content for use with Fallout 4.
You are not allowed to upload my content to Bethesda.net (or their third party designess) or Steam Workshop.
You are not allowed to use any of my content for the purposes of monetized modding.
You have no claim or right to the content other than what is described in the Permissions and Terms of this document.

Effective 13 March 2016
I will no longer be providing mod support or otherwise communicating publicly on Lover’s Lab. All support questions and other comments will be handled HERE. My absence from Lover's Lab either by accident or design is not to be interpreted as permission to use my uploaded content as resource material unless I state otherwise. This shall commence immediately, effective 13 March 2016.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/16/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    K2 Androgyne Race for Type3, FO New Vegas

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...